Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust wallet fake giveaway 1000 Ethereum ( 02/11/2020)  (Read 111 times)
Jocuserious (OP)

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 02:46:10 PM

This is a fraudulent message and scammers are using it through trust wallet. So stay away from all these messages if you have received and never share your private key. Although i have confirmed information trust wallet do not announced any giveaway at this time.

Image Step

Site Code here
Code:
https://sites.google.com/site/trustcryptowalletbonus2020/?amp=1?airdrop?wallet

Code:
https://team-trustwallet-gift-2020.000webhostapp.com/Trust-Wallet?amp=1?airdrop?wallet#
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 01:18:53 AM

If you are part of the official Trust Wallet newsletter and you did not received such kind of giveaway then do not take part, legit and valid giveaways are first announced on the project's official newsletter, all the other announcement outside of it are questionable, it's very important that you are part of the newsletter or official media channel of the project you are supporting.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Jocuserious (OP)

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 05:21:31 AM

If you are part of the official Trust Wallet newsletter and you did not received such kind of giveaway then do not take part, legit and valid giveaways are first announced on the project's official newsletter, all the other announcement outside of it are questionable, it's very important that you are part of the newsletter or official media channel of the project you are supporting.
In many cases we get various tempting offers from scammers where they try to grab our private key. So i can't go to any link where my private key is mentioned. In fact, those who are new to crypto make such mistakes and as a result they lose their money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: