Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRP]Self-funded and Released Utopia P2P ecosystem and Crypton privacy coin  (Read 5226 times)
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 08:17:58 PM

Since Utopia is anonymous so I may text some personal message through it. How can I be sure that my data won't be stolen?

As Utopia saying their system is impossible to hack so your data will be secured always.
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 08:57:00 AM

Do you have any videos to learn about UTOPIA system? I want to know about Utopia Completely.

I saw some videos here https://u.is/en/video.html , you can understand the project clearly by watching these videos.
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:57:05 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2020, 12:12:18 PM by kinchit

What is the upcoming mission of the project? Many thing is settled, the coin is on the exchange.Any development will be done in future?
I know they are working for the development. Example: Made a poker game website of Crypton which will be launched soon.
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 12:11:22 PM

I wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope that the project will reach 100 million users in the next year

That's a huge wish, 100 million people is like 1/6 of the world.I don't if bitcoin is followed by 100 million people
Saahil

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:59:30 PM

What does this mean by 1984 group? Is the group working together from 1984?

https://u.is/en/faq.html#faq5
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 05:48:49 PM

What is trading fees for Cryoton? I know exchange would charge a small amount and any other transaction fees for crypton?

Crypton coin is listed on the LAtoken and Zg so the fees would depend on these exchanges I don't think Crypton has any extra fees for own.
Saahil

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:43:40 PM

Can we earn crypto features like play and win from Utopia? Is this available on Utopia?

Currently 2 games available on Utopia (Chess and Poker), you can play Poker with Cryptons.
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 11:16:16 PM

Hello All,

I was just trolling through the announcements and saw this project, and I have to say I am impressed.  Not only does it seem that the team is very active but witty as well.  They had me at 1984 Wink

Happy New Year!!

Cheers,
Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
Utopia_Ecosystem (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 09:06:36 AM

Great news! Now you can join Crypton Exchange trading platform inside the Utopia ecosystem.

It is the first native Utopia ecosystem service providing the secure and comfortable way to buy and sell Crypton cryptocurrency.

Why to try that Exchange?

- Instant withdrawals.
- No trading and payment limits.
- Lowest 0.1% commissions on the market.
- Secure platform and trading environment.
- Smooth, responsive and functional User Interface regardless of the overall amount of customers
or platform load.

And of course soon another pairs for exchange will be added! Check for updates.

With Crypton Exchange you are fully equipped to realize the great potential cryptocurrency market
has to offer. We wish you profitable trading.
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 02:57:30 PM

Unfortunately I have forgotten my password. I have no backup. Is there way to recover the password?
No, you lost your wallet when you forgot your password and didn't back up. Many of the same things happen in cryptocurrencies which is a pity but you don't need to waste your time.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 05:08:08 PM

Is my data secured enough on Utopia? How can I be assured that no third party will interfare?

No, it cant be. All data is stored on the Utopia user's local device in an encrypted file. (source website)

If indeed the data or assets that are owned cannot be taken or there is a third party, Can we get our assets back if one day we forget the password or pin that we created?

Dr-Hack

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 05:50:23 PM

Can I send any type of file through Utopia? Is there any file size limit?

Through the built in uMail you can send any file which is or 99mb or lesser, however with packet forwarding feature you can host any service on utopia (websites,file server etc) which won't have any limitations aswell. As network matures the built in file limit may increase aswell ...

Does anyone know about the fees of Utopia? I want to know the fee schedule.
There is no fee to use Utopia , but for registering NFT's etc inside Utopia like uNS which are used for packet forwarding or hosting websites that require a fee , I have shared a screencap of the network fee
https://img.drhack.net/di/5UXH/fee_structure_utopia.png
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 06:13:44 PM

What is UNS? Whats is the works of it? How secure is the Utopia transmission and storage?

uNS means utopia name system which is equivalent to classic DNS. And for security Utopia uses 256-bit AES and curve25519 high-speed encryption (Source: Website)
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 03:42:55 PM

Can I use only Cryoton on UWallet? or UWallet supports all other cryptocurrency?

I think uWallet supports only Crypton. It is specially made for the Crypton coin.
Utopia_Ecosystem (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 11:12:19 AM

Yeeeey!!

Now, we’ve listed CRPs on the Cryptex exchange platform. The easiest way to buy, sell, trade and exchange Cryptons right away!😎

Benefits of the Cryptex exchange:

wide trading functionality
high-quality round-the-clock support
security
anonymity

Sounds good, doesn’t it?💸

Find CRP cryptocurrency on the Cryptex:
https://cryptex.net/trade/CRPUSD
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:28:05 PM

What is the market rank of crypton? Can anybody answer me?

go here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia and you will know the answer from your question mate
and for the OP, you need a good reason if you want to buy this coin, not just because a hype from the bag holder from this coin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:14:45 PM

Hello,

I want to know that how can I register on a UNS record?

To know about this, read here https://u.is/en/faq.html#faq48
Saahil

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 06:35:48 PM

Crypton Faucet website is now live!

Visit website and get Crypton (CRP) for free : http://faucet

Note: Website will only work in Idyll Browser.
Saahil

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 04:27:02 AM

Crypton Faucet website is now live!

Visit website and get Crypton (CRP) for free : http://faucet

Note: Website will only work in Idyll Browser.

The link is not complete. It's missing the extension. Please check and edit.

Link is valid, as i said above "Website will only work in Idyll Browser.".

• Download Utopia
  • Open Idyll Browser
  • Paste this link in Idyll Browser search bar: http://faucet
JamalMF

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 07:25:56 PM
Merited by micle00 (1)

I was told that Utopia is not open source. why?

We may disclose certain parts of code, specifically related to communication and encryption. However, the decentralized protocol will not be released. Utopia is very knowledge-intensive software. A lot of time, effort and resources went into this product, and we do not want to share all of our know-how as it will result in forks which in turn may result in instability of our main network. Fork will lead to the division of the community, while our intention is the unification of the community of like-minded individuals. The bottom line here is that a lot of software is closed source, and this does not hurt them a bit. In addition, we will audit our code.

Source : https://u.is/en/faq.html#faq4
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: