Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need of the hour : Use the Crisis  (Read 843 times)
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:01:28 PM

It sounds good to look for something that can help us amidst the pandemic, however, most of the people who really need financial support are the ones who can't even start their business because they can barely find money to feed their family. But for those who can, they need to know their capabilities first. If you have skills, then you start a business with it, especially if it's in a form of digital. But if you don't, online selling is also a good one since it's so popular nowadays, you just need to find and offer the right product and satisfy the customer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:11:31 PM

I do think about that all the time.
My first thought was also in the food industry but it needs a large amount of capital.
I love cooking but without the proper lessons somehow I can still make a good meal.

My second option was online jobs which actually worked out right now but I am still having the urge to start the food business.
Just don't know how to start it. Yet.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 10:29:28 PM

Starting small businesses require some capital. You cannot decide and execute something without a capital. Crisis are all over the world due to the pandemic. There are people that has nothing to do with crisis. They have no work and no money where to start. The best thing we have right now is our life, even we are in amidst of this crisis. Let us be thankful because we are living even in darkest time.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 11:24:27 PM

In a pandemic situation don't just complain and expect government help, otherwise you will find it difficult to survive in the current situation.
Starting small businesses can indeed be a hope to make money in a pandemic situation, it is not easy to realize. But if we don't dare to try,
we won't know whether it will work or not.

What is your business idea? During this pandemic? You think it would work? Why / why not?
I run a business that is related to my hobby, so running it is easier. I started a cat grooming business as well as selling cat food and accessories.
It has been running for about 2 months now, and the profits I get are quite large. I am optimistic that my business will be profitable in the
long term, because I did not think that there are quite a lot of cats lover in my country.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 10:54:29 AM

Nah we are not on any lockdown here, people are busy going about daily businesses as usual. We did go for an early lockdown, that was when the coronavirus started and a few cases were discovered in some states. Despite we went for a lockdown it didn’t stop the numbers of new cases, so everyone was like ‘what’s the need for a lockdown when the cases keeps increasing for two months?’.

Moreover, the worse part was that the economy started to fall, and as I am seeing it, if we go for another lockdown, the economy might as well vanish. But right from time I’ve been online and remote business, so I wasn’t really affected.
Istiaque

Activity: 86
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 03:14:00 AM

We need to try to deal with the crisis over time Need of the hour is foolish to expect the government. Although many people lost their jobs during the epidemic need of the hour will be possible to overcome this crisis by starting small businesses the next step is not to be discouraged by the effects of this virus. Need to save thinking even if you are fired from your job, Need of the hour is possible to overcome the financial crisis through business so that you will not have any problem on your family. Starting with small capital then increase the amount of capital.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 03:31:49 AM

Actually it is like a reset that has happening. I see now touriest spots had been improving a lot without people or less people visiting the place and destroying the nature by throwing their garbage anywhere. I can see a nice and clean water without those people diving into the place enjoying while destroying the nature. Now nature had the reset and so does the business venture. It seems like some of the businesses now are being run by new players and that is a good thing about the pandemic but of course hopefully the pandemic will end soon.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:17:36 AM

not that its bad to relly on the governments but governments cant also provide your needs everytime you need it or when your relief are already used up . that does not work that way but we need to find a way to make a living under the effects of pandemic . im worrying on the food business if it will be profitable because schools and companies are close mostly close this times . online business like tutoring can be a better alternative because students now are mostly on thier homes . our neighbor has a work like that tutoring . i want to join them if i dont have a work but im also busy and i dont have an educational background in teaching .
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 08:23:20 AM

If you are not a business-minded person, that you should! We are living in a pandemic right now where we can't go outside and do our job. Thinking of something where we can make profit is really an advantage and good thing to do while we are in a new normal. We need to adjust and adapt depending on our situation right now.

Start a business that will help you sustain your needs such as online shops.

That kind of investment is really popular nowadays because people are preferring to shop online instead of going into malls.

Opportunity are not always there so don't waste it and make it as your advantage.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 09:28:31 AM

Hello everyone I am quite aware that we all are going through a tough time. With the third wave of the virus , the lockdown have caused chaos worldwide. I do think that the only possible solution we have is to: Use the Crisis in our favour. Think about all the things that can be done to start a new business, earn from home. As for me I believe we have to rely less on the government but more importantly start small businesses, this is the only way that we will be able to go though the pandemic.

-start small businesses
 Example: Food service , tutoring kids through zoom etc..
-go with small investments and look for what people are looking, if you are living in an area with students living in hostel , 24*7 food service is going to get you like 100-200$ per 2-3 days ( Tried and tested Wink )
-only apply for those jobs which do have favourable conditions for the workers ex- free insurance etc.

What is your business idea ? During this pandemic? You think it would work ? Why/why not ? Let's share !
I'm happy that you shared some ideas to those people out there who wants to have a business during this pandemic but I think you forgot some factors.

First, I don't know if this also applies in some parts of the countries but in our place students are in their home and doing online classes so there will be no students in the hostels as of this moment. Second, tutoring kids through zoom would be a nice idea but not all can speak in front of the camera like me and not all are tutors so if you are a tutor and can speak on the camera and maybe fluent in English then you probably got a job right now congratulations.

One thing more is that more people that will be in the same niche, the harder for you to sell because of the competition especially if you are just starting from that business and you don't have any background from it. I don't have any business idea since I'm not a businessman. I would rather be a freelancer than a businessman Smiley.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:36:13 AM

I do not get how we moved to third wave already, when was the second wave and how did it end?

I remember the first wave, around march or so the whole world started to have it bad, and around summer times it looked to be getting better and by the end of the summer it started to go back up and ever since that we are not doing that well, did we decided that second wave started at a certain period and ended and restarted as a third some other time?

In any case if you are looking to profit from crisis, you have to realize that people who went to gold rush in California didn't made the profits, it was the shovel makers that made the money. So, if you are going to start a business off the back of a crisis, you should not do something regarding crisis itself but a business that helps others out of crisis.
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:51:20 AM

Epidemics have usually driven people to new jobs most of the people are working hard to overcome the crisis and are worried about the business so that this kind of crisis can be overcome in the future everyone is avoiding travel destinations to escape the onslaught of the virus. There is less tourism in every place which makes everything look transparent crisis has also created work pressure for everyone to improve the economy. Jobs as well as various business concerns are solving the problem.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 12:50:43 PM

I do not get how we moved to third wave already, when was the second wave and how did it end?

There's no waves!
They split it into first and second wave because Spring and Autumn in the EU and the US are usually flu and cold seasons and those idiots can't even distinguish covid from flu.
Somehow the deaths statistics from flu have disappeared because now if you die from flu you are marked as a covid death and all who get flu or even common cold are quarantined.
There's going to be a third wave in Winter and fourth in Spring 2021 until someone smart stops counting.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 01:38:21 PM

WTF, business establishment doesn't look easy to me per-se becasue i have tried series of them but not yielding as i thought. During the lock-down i venture into the system of chemical productions and was doing well but after the lock-down things turned bad because of thousand of vendors that venture into the business. At the moment, the capital for these business are very high and i don't have such to continue the business again, this made me think that business is not as easy as many thought.

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:05:45 PM

I remember the first wave, around march or so the whole world started to have it bad, and around summer times it looked to be getting better and by the end of the summer it started to go back up and ever since that we are not doing that well, did we decided that second wave started at a certain period and ended and restarted as a third some other time?

In any case if you are looking to profit from crisis, you have to realize that people who went to gold rush in California didn't made the profits, it was the shovel makers that made the money. So, if you are going to start a business off the back of a crisis, you should not do something regarding crisis itself but a business that helps others out of crisis.

I am also quite confused about how to determine the current pandemic wave.  As far as I know, in my country the first wave started in early March until now there is no sign of ending.  However, many say that it is already in waves two or even three.  But that's not the main problem here.  My focus is more on what businesses can be created during this crisis and get others out of this crisis themselves.  What can be seen today that businesses that can be run and are not too affected during the pandemic are digital-based businesses or businesses in the field of community staple products.  In addition, other businesses experienced a decline in profits, some even went bankrupt.  Can you provide an example of the business you are referring to?
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:31:05 PM

During the pandemic, our country's online presence has increased dramatically.
Left and right, you will see people offering their goods and products for sale. Meaning to say that the businesses have evolved their market from the traditional.

So what I can strongly suggest is to make sure to consider having your internet usage. Choose a product or service that is rare. Become a rarity. And win your own game. I'm now deciding to get there as well. Will be opening my food business online soon.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:41:04 PM

During the pandemic, our country's online presence has increased dramatically.
Left and right, you will see people offering their goods and products for sale. Meaning to say that the businesses have evolved their market from the traditional.

So what I can strongly suggest is to make sure to consider having your internet usage. Choose a product or service that is rare. Become a rarity. And win your own game. I'm now deciding to get there as well. Will be opening my food business online soon.
We can still go through with this pandemic if we learn how to make use of our skills and use it in our own advantage. Selling our services or products online is very in demand today because it saves most of our time and its more convenient while staying at home. But still we should consider our resources and most especially the funds we need so we can start it sucessfully.

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 10:56:18 PM

Well, there is a lot of scalable business during the pandemic. As long as you have the guts to enter it then you're ready to go. Perhaps the best thing to consider having a business as of this moment is to consider all available resources. Proper and high engagement levels online might give you the best stream of income. So always utilize it, -- the rest? You should be the one to think. Just make sure not to sell something that spoils when you are getting started and you're good to go.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 09:17:15 AM

When this pandemic occurred, I made various businesses selling furniture and selling food on the side of the road to get more income when this pandemic happened, whether or not I had to struggle to survive by trying to trade, I had to be sure to get money by working hard this pandemic made a lot of money for people think creatively with hard work.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 09:48:34 AM

When this pandemic occurred, I made various businesses selling furniture and selling food on the side of the road to get more income when this pandemic happened, whether or not I had to struggle to survive by trying to trade, I had to be sure to get money by working hard this pandemic made a lot of money for people think creatively with hard work.

It is really how you strategize in this life to survive. We should not rely from anyone else as it is only ourselves that can really help our situation. The government may give assistance but it is not enough. We still need to look for alternatives how to generate income and how to reduce our expenses. There are small things that we can do to lessen our financial burden. And we really need to act before our bills piled up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: