Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Probit exchange  (Read 238 times)
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:36:45 AM

Hello guys,
Anyone traded on probit exchange because I was about trading some shitcoins to ETH it seems their withdrawal fee is higher than normal.
I need your opinions to know if I should further the trade or hold the coins until it is listed in another exchange.
If that’s the only exchange available with your shitcoins then you have no choice but to deal with it just make sure that its a legit exchange so you wont loss that shitcoin. I don’t want to try any small exchange without a valid reason honestly, do take care on using that exchange or just wait for the other exchange soon with that shitcoin.
You have ask on the forum or telegram cryptocurrency channel discussion you should ask how much fees transaction each exchange market, or you can check detail on their telegram channel to know how much fee when use ethereum or other altcoin. When you know how much fees transaction you will think worth or not for using probit exchange to withdraw your coin. Always I ask on the telegram exchange channel with how long withdraw and deposit process then I ask again how much fee transaction for withdrawing using some altcoin. If you trade directly without know how much fee you have mistake and disappointed later when you success withdraw. Almost all exchanges have the same fees but the difference is in large coins such as bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin which have different fees from one exchange market to another.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 06:08:00 AM

If your coins are only listed in the Probit exchange then you cannot able to do anything, you do not have any choice but to use that exchange even if the fees are too high. Just endure the withdrawal fee and also the other coins that you have, I keep hearing Probit Exchange but I do not yet try to open their platform so I do not have any idea on what kind of features that they have and what kind of service that they have. As long as the exchange is normally functioning where you can withdraw, trade and deposit without encountering any problems. If your coin is listed on other exchange then I think it is better if you will just switch and open another account because I've read that the main problem in Probit is the liquidity.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 10:25:12 AM

Hello guys,
Anyone traded on probit exchange because I was about trading some shitcoins to ETH it seems their withdrawal fee is higher than normal.
I need your opinions to know if I should further the trade or hold the coins until it is listed in another exchange.
Almost exchange have higher fees payment when you try to withdraw with ethereum, but to get lower fee you can convert your ethereum fund first to be trx or xrp. I always withdraw there using xrp and take about 0.5 xrp withdrawing fees. I think all exchange have the same fee when you try to withdraw eth, last moment I withdraw eth in not popular exchange take about 0.0068 eth and look have lower fees if using altcoin like trx or xrp. Right now many trader and investor always use altcoin like trx, xrp, doge and litecoin for withdraw assets from one exchange to other exchange and then get faster process when using above altcoin than you use eth or bitcoin.
true, it is much cheaper to make withdrawals with Tron, Doge or XLM...
I rarely use Probit, but every time I want to make a withdrawal, I will make a withdrawal via TRON or XLM usually. making withdrawals with tron, ripple or xlm is my habit if the exchange provides those coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:46:28 AM

If your coins are only listed in the Probit exchange then you cannot able to do anything, you do not have any choice but to use that exchange even if the fees are too high. Just endure the withdrawal fee and also the other coins that you have

I think even if that token/coin is listed on this particular exchange you should still be extra careful knowing what you're depositing have some market value, don't forget the fact that these new lesser known exchanges can always pull something and refuse to let you withdraw what you deposited there for whatever reason and freeze your account, some of them even have the tendency to ask for KYC often for made up reasons, ultimately the best thing to do here would be to ask the token/coin team about the exchange and make sure they won't make up any excuses or ask KYC when you want to withdraw from there.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:00:01 PM

Hello guys,
Don't get surprised or overwhelm so much that shitcoins will be listed as known exchanges because that was a miracle to happen if ever it does. Fees are widely increasing high and applied to all cryptos, saving fees is what we aim for but couldn't make way to run but have to sacrifice if we want to move our coins to another exchanges/personal wallet.

But if you talking about Probit Exchange, I urge you not to make any transactions with them. They are not prepared yet for trading and I think they are still close to any transfer.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Oneandpure

Activity: 2086
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 02:20:12 PM

Hello guys,
Don't get surprised or overwhelm so much that shitcoins will be listed as known exchanges because that was a miracle to happen if ever it does. Fees are widely increasing high and applied to all cryptos, saving fees is what we aim for but couldn't make way to run but have to sacrifice if we want to move our coins to another exchanges/personal wallet.

But if you talking about Probit Exchange, I urge you not to make any transactions with them. They are not prepared yet for trading and I think they are still close to any transfer.
Almost exchange have shit coin to be list and is not surprise for every one have know with trading, I think not only with probit but also Binance ever listed shit coin and delist later after have lower price. Investing with new coin have risk and never hold for long term because not guarantee with your holding get much profit. Absolutely with Probit always have shit coin and the moment before sending to bounty campaign price is high and look potential for joining bounty, but few days later for distributing price drop without have any control and never back again to higher price, I think is happen because dev team not serious for holding their coin without sell all on the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 03:54:05 PM

Hello guys,

yes Probit is indeed very expensive for withdrawal fees,
moreover there is a Korean exchange, so KYC is of course needed to withdraw and start trading on Probit,
but on probit it is indeed one of the good exchanges besides Huobi and Bithumb.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 06:33:45 PM

Hello guys,
Probit is considered one of the shit exchanges at the moment. Trade there, your chances of winning are definitely not available and sometimes even suffer losses because the transaction fee is very high.
In addition, Probit usually works on a lot of shit projects and their reputation is low. There are also many more disadvantages such as:
. Withdraw fee is very high, even up to 2-3% of the total value of the coin you want to withdraw.
. more than 93% is fake volume.
. security and support are terrible and they take care of the problem for a long time.
I think you should trade in big exchanges to keep your assets safer as well as save on transaction costs. Wink

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:41:42 PM

I have traded my token their in the past and it was a good experience. Just as you have pointed out, they charge higher fee compare to some other big exchange platform. Generally, you need to calculate the conversion of the token you have and see if the ETH you will purchase will be enough to be withdrawn from the platform, if not you can exchange it for stablecoin and used that to buy coin with lower withdrawal fee e.g DOGE.
sajedul islam

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

I Love Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:08:03 AM

The probit Exchanger charges a little more than all the other Exchangers, the token I have is just using Probit listed,
If there is any Exchange listed other than any token Probit, I would suggest to trade there
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: