Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome DeFi Yield Farming program by Sentivate (400%+ APYs)  (Read 104 times)
CoinFarmer (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 02:13:40 AM

I know a lot of people here have gotten into Yield Farming the last few months. A project I have gotten into recently (Sentivate) is running a Yield Farming program on Value DeFi with insane APYs. If you do the pool that's mostly ETH (98% ETH), the APY is 78%, which is better than most places. But they also have MUCH higher APY pools right now that just launched today, with some of them having over 400% APY. All the pools require you have varying amounts of SNTVT tokens, from 2% up to 98%, depending on the pair. Here are the paired assets available and the corresponding APYs (as of Monday, Nov 2nd):

* WETH - 78% APY
* VALUE - 367% APY
* USDC - 744% APY
* WBTC - 633% APY
* DAI - 405% APY

If you connect Metamask, you can see the pools here: https://valueliquid.io/#/faas
Here is Sentivate's Tweet about this: https://twitter.com/Sentivate/status/1323160679407251456

I highly recommend getting involved in this while the APYs are so high. If anyone has any questions about this or is new to Yield Farming, let me know and I can do my best to help explain it further. 
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:31:41 AM

Man, you someone should stop shiling some Defi project with a ridiculous interest 1-3% daily interest on Ponzi/Lending still can be a scam. How about a DeFi who offering 400% APY? there already a lot Defi project scam went they offering insane interest because they all not really good for the economy price token for the long term.

Not gonna recommended at all.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CoinFarmer (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 05:49:55 PM

Man, you someone should stop shiling some Defi project with a ridiculous interest 1-3% daily interest on Ponzi/Lending still can be a scam. How about a DeFi who offering 400% APY? there already a lot Defi project scam went they offering insane interest because they all not really good for the economy price token for the long term.

Not gonna recommended at all.

I know what you're saying, but this is a case where the SNTVT token has other utility besides just "giving it out" like most other DeFi tokens.

Even if the price of the SNTVT token goes down 30%, you will still be profiting massively. And I personally don't see the price going down in this market. It's already up 15% overnight since this program started.
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:35:39 PM

I know what you're saying, but this is a case where the SNTVT token has other utility besides just "giving it out" like most other DeFi tokens.

Even if the price of the SNTVT token goes down 30%, you will still be profiting massively. And I personally don't see the price going down in this market. It's already up 15% overnight since this program started.

You see one thing about this DeFi staking and high Apy?
They always find a way to shower investors with water mouth profits, as soon they receive large numbers of people who delegate their tokens, they would have a change of mind. This isn't the first time and wouldn't be the last.
I have seen 1300% turn to 125%, so expect the unexpected.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:13:33 PM

It seems it is kind of right to say that some of these DeFi projects have some things in common with Ponzi schemes but in a more improved way, and as with Ponzi, it do not last because as soon as the team gets satisfied different excuses and stories will be heard and that will be the end.
It is actually easy to attract people with good promises, APY or whatever; now looking at all these high interest from Defi projects, one will ask how sustainable is this, as there are many that have failed their investors after all the promises and so on. Therefore, having known all these I can't recommend anything to anyone because it looks the team are out to enrich themselves, just like the others before it.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:23:18 PM

You see one thing about this DeFi staking and high Apy?
They always find a way to shower investors with water mouth profits, as soon they receive large numbers of people who delegate their tokens, they would have a change of mind. This isn't the first time and wouldn't be the last.
I have seen 1300% turn to 125%, so expect the unexpected.

I have the same sentiments with you here. They will try to attract as much users as they can. Of course, they will not show their true colour this early. Maybe after 1 year or so, you will start to see their true intentions and that's when you will see their true ROI. For now, they are giving you good numbers but later on, don't think that they will still be that accommodating to its users. They will slowly be hard to reach out and not answering their investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 11:44:20 PM

Defi with high yields = getting rekt Atleast thats my experience with those bunch of tokens, you put your money and you likely get rewarded to make back your investment when you get in early or you just loose money as APY Gets cuts and coin doesnt have any valuation After some time platform dies

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: