Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash games, promotions  (Read 122 times)
shaw1019 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:45:57 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2020, 08:08:16 AM by shaw1019

Register a game account:https://ib.2v.com/index.php/Home/reg/reg/ibid/1019.html
Game URL:2v.com
Contact Telegram:@MK_Shaw
Telegram Channel:https://t.me/ib_2v_com

Crash game promotion. Participate in the event and get 5 dollars for free. No turnover is required. The event officially starts at 12 o'clock UTC every day. If you need to register, please contact me in advance. . This website is absolutely safe, you can try to deposit and withdraw money with the donated fund

First of all, I want to thank my friend who taught me how to find the original post last time. This is the fastest time I can find the original post. Haha, today I brought a new event. Just register to get the chance to draw 1-1000 dollars.
2v platform lucky spin event:
1. The total amount of the prize pool is set to 1 million USDT, and there is a probability of getting 1-1000 USDT respectively. If you register an account successfully, you can participate in a daily lottery. End of bonus draw activity
2. Users can draw for free once a day. For every 10USDT deposit, you can give 1 prize draw, and there is no upper limit for the number of times.
3. For the USDT obtained by the user in the lottery, at least one Victory Running bet must be completed. The amount is unlimited, and the minimum transaction volume is 1USD. The minimum withdrawal is 10USDT.

Lucky spins every day, good luck to everyone!
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 05:46:11 AM

Why everytime you are here you always make a new thread for your gambling sites. Why not make your main  announcement thread and update everytime you have an update or announcement like this.

And for the giveaway , the right section for it is in games and rounds not here.
shaw1019 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:23:40 AM

Why everytime you are here you always make a new thread for your gambling sites. Why not make your main  announcement thread and update everytime you have an update or announcement like this.

And for the giveaway , the right section for it is in games and rounds not here.
I am a newbie to this forum, I can’t find my original post anymore
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:45:23 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2020, 07:22:22 AM by Rodeo02

Why everytime you are here you always make a new thread for your gambling sites. Why not make your main  announcement thread and update everytime you have an update or announcement like this.

Go to your profile and show the last post of this person and you will see all your post history even the old post you make .

For instructions check the images .
shaw1019 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:17:59 AM

Go to your profile and show the last post of this person and you will see all your post history even the old post you make .
Okay thank you
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 766

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:30:28 AM

I'm gonna be honest to you. You should hire a professional UI/UX designer for your website. The picture that you used for background looks like some random pics that you grabbed on Google, it was stretch and pixelize which is very low quality, You should improve on that part.

And also you post too much coin name and exchange which are nothing to do about you game. I believe you are using there name to increase your website reputation. The game itself is the typical crash game software too.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:36:27 AM

i am always open to receiving promotions, but I don't usually have that much success with those crash games.
maybe I need some more experience.

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2016
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:08:18 AM

On the FAQ page it says that the minimum withdrawal was 20 USD and small withdrawal was automatic while larger one is manually. My question is how much is the larger withdrawal? Because from my experience manual withdrawals are annoying sometimes that you'll have to contact the owner that you want to withdraw and you'll never know when will they process it and you may get some delays + the delays on the blockchain.

Small things like that do matter to users and when not in good experience users do not prefer again to use the platform, just my two cents. I guess it's best if all are automatic for deposits and withdrawals.
delfastTions
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1516

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:13:43 AM

There is one very correct piece of advice from experienced gamers.  It applies to all crash games.
And I think it's appropriate to write it here:
If you can earn money, then I congratulate you!  Withdraw money immediately and do not return to the game, - return and you will definitely lose everything.

It must be remembered that this is a Gambling scam.  Of course, you can win, but very unlikely.  Grin

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███