Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 03:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Angel BTC investors  (Read 50 times)
entrepreneur77 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 12:44:33 PM

Dear BTC fanatics,

Im a 21 year old student from Amsterdam which is interested in the BTC market since 2017. I truly believe in the ideology behind the coin and hope to see more involvement of it in daily actions in the nearby future. But that's not the reason why i am writing this post.
I past two years i have been busy with creating a mobile App that will be active in the leisure time section. Im currently following a Minor in Global trend-watching. My learnings from this minor are that there is no better time to start my app than during the current pandemic. Since i feel strong suspicious toward big investors and other snake-pits that call them self investors i have turned to the BTC community. I want to be the first startup that is fully financed in crypto. Not only to live by the ideology of every BTC fanatic but also because i think that it is the most fair way of pushing my ideas forwards. I would love to start a dialogue about it with anyone who is interested. Thank you for reading.

Kind Regards,

A young BTC fan that is looking for a fair chance

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 4632

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 01:02:49 PM

seems your concerned more about finding 'moneymen' to hand you funds.
bad sales pitch

better salepitches is explaining WHY you need money. other good salespitches is asking for certain 'moneymen' with certain skills/knowledge/experience that can help your business succeed.

anyone can make an app for any purpose. it costs nothing. you can even spend just a couple weeks and no cost to spam your apps features and benefits to many social media groups of your leisure category to make your app go viral for free

so you really need to explain more, because most angel investors dont just hand out money for nothing

you need to show that your product solves a problem/intrigues users to want to use. and not just sound like 'i made an app give me money' as that is not how angel investors work. nor would they even bother interacting with you to find out more.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
entrepreneur77 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 01:14:43 PM

Dear frank,

pessimism in its best form, you obviously missed the fact that i don't want to give away to much on a platform like this. Like stated in my post; i would like to open a dialogue with the persons who are interested. Your term ''franked'' also refers to your arrogance in your speaking. Don't hate, the world needs positivity in these times. If you want to know more about my idea send me a message privately.

Kind regards,

the person who posted a message and not gave a salespitch.

peter0425

Activity: 2744
Merit: 450

CryptopreneurBrainboss managerial service

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 01:32:14 PM

If you want to know more about my idea send me a message privately.

Kind regards,

the person who posted a message and not gave a salespitch.

if you want people here send you a message privately better provide social media accounts in which you will be more accessible .because you as brand New account has limited ways in communicating in this forum,your messaging is limited .

boyptc

Activity: 3094
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 03:31:00 PM

What's your product or app?

Investors will not know what you're asking if you don't have something to show.

AFAIK, there are websites where angel investors and developers meet. You can search it through search engines.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:36:19 PM

Yea, crypto is the future that´s why it's made of on markets.

I have still on my mind "hard profit" mining factory. I can rise my quality of life and my personal finance situation.

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: