Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you use bitcoin?  (Read 2262 times)
?QuestionMark?

Activity: 79
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 09:18:37 PM

For now, I simply trade them on an exchange an convert it to fiat. But trust me, maybe in 10 years time, they'll be more use case for bitcoin. BTW, there are online stores that actually accept bitcoin as a means of payment (see here). So you don't really have to make use of it in a physical store. However, it's only a matter of time.

Why do you post outdated stuff?

These are posts from 2017, at that time way more merchants accepted bitcoin than now.

Steam and Microsoft stopped accepting it for years. The same with subway and DISH.

This times are over. Fees are 14-20 USD. BTC is not bitcoin anymore, due to many reasons.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 11:31:04 PM

For now, I simply trade them on an exchange an convert it to fiat. But trust me, maybe in 10 years time, they'll be more use case for bitcoin. BTW, there are online stores that actually accept bitcoin as a means of payment (see here). So you don't really have to make use of it in a physical store. However, it's only a matter of time.

Why do you post outdated stuff?

These are posts from 2017, at that time way more merchants accepted bitcoin than now.

Steam and Microsoft stopped accepting it for years. The same with subway and DISH.

This times are over. Fees are 14-20 USD. BTC is not bitcoin anymore, due to many reasons.

Right now, it is really not a smart move to pay using bitcoin for small purchases as it will require you expensive fees to go thru. Better convert your crypto to fiat and use the fiat instead. For the time being, it is better to hold your satoshis and treat it as investment. Let us just wait for the time when fees go down and maybe if there will be more merchants using the lightning network.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 04:04:07 AM

Even bitcoin is not yet legal in one country by means of law or any other way it doesn't mean we cant use bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralize and we cant use it without any permission from our government.

Since I started doing business with bitcoin I never encountered trouble using it even here in my country bitcoin is not yet totally legal, because I never notice if there is a law legalizing bitcoin as digital currency in this country.

Mituletr

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 06:17:16 AM

A lot of bitcoin exchanges offer trading of bitcoin into various currencies, then you deposit the local currency into your bank account.
Negotiation

Activity: 1106
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 07:14:05 AM

The use of bitcoin is usually in the online world it is not legal in many countries but we can use bitcoin even if it does not become completely legal the government cannot control it in any way the government will not get any information even if we use it. There are many exchange sites in crypto that we can use bitcoin very easily bitcoin does not have decentralized permissions but can be used in the online world.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 07:45:24 AM

90% I buy and keep long term.  Life, the economy was volatile, Covid 19, increased unemployment, inflation.  It would be nice to have more money to buy bitcoins as a long term savings.  For bitcoin, using it for payments is a waste.  But it's also an option!
Bitcoin will be $ 100k or $ 500k within the next 5-10 years.  That is my hope to change my life.

You should ease up on buying Bitcoin because of the current trend happening. Bitcoin's value is on the stabilizing stage so I guess the safe decision for now is to wait for a lower value to buy a bulk of Bitcoin so you could have the best profit than ever. I always use Bitcoin whenever I buy luxuries that I want because for me, its something that I can gain after joining signature campaigns so I guess it really depends on how the user use them but its also good to look for investment opportunities for our money to grow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 10:17:47 AM

This is not really a true reason that pushed me to use my bitcoins rather than holding them, but it was a nice addon. As none of our banks provide cashback bonuses, but Binance card does, I've moved part of my holdings and toped-up my Binance card with it. I have totally switch from using my regular card and use Binance. Having 1% cashback is not much, but knowing that you pay less than order for same goods makes me use it again and again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Anne98

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 12:26:49 PM

Our individual thougths leads to a productive outcome varies to our decision. I barely hold bitcoin for a massive outcome than to use or spend it to a nonsense way.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 04:37:43 PM

I invest and trade it. This is how I use Bitcoin.

Yes, Maximum people use bitcoin for trading and for sending payment. As far as I know,, owner created bitcoin for it. I also use bitcoin for trading and sending or receiving payment.
josgandosbro

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 06:02:45 AM

Bitcoin is any time to change the price. So check the Bitcoin price daily basis in the market place. Then easy to handle the Bitcoin. If price will be low that time to invest in the Bitcoin. Then wait for the price increase. If price will be increased that time to sell it. So time to act. Safely use the Bitcoin. Don't share your wallet information any one.

mbe48

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 11:55:08 AM

Each country has differences in policies, but the legality of most countries against Bitcoin is that one of them cannot be used as a means of buying and selling goods. For example: 1 bottle of milk costs $ 1 USD, and you pay using Bitcoin for 0.000017 Bitcoin (Current exchange rate). If the price of Bitcoin goes down, there will be inflation in the country. We recommend that you use Bitcoin as a deposit of assets that are used for long-term investments.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 12:52:58 PM

I invest and trade it. This is how I use Bitcoin.

Yes, Maximum people use bitcoin for trading and for sending payment. As far as I know,, owner created bitcoin for it. I also use bitcoin for trading and sending or receiving payment.

Even as bitcoin has become more about long-term investing, it has still become far easier than it used to be for bitcoin owners to purchase goods online, with some sites developed specifically to accommodate bitcoin. There's one site that's entirely devoted to getting you pizza with bitcoin!
MVU Mining

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 08:13:31 AM

Digital currency is the best investment opportunity in the 21st century. In the past ten years, the return on digital currency investment has reached 100,000%, allowing thousands of investors to become millionaires. The current value of BTC is about $55000 and ETH is about $2000. The cost of buying coins directly is too high.

You can also invest in digital currency by purchasing mining machines. However, The price of digital currency and mining machines continues to soar., and it is also necessary to consider issues such as scarcity of supply, logistics and transportation, machine settings, equipment maintenance, high electricity bills, etc. These reasons shut out many people who want to invest in the digital currency industry through mining.

Therefore, cloud mining has become the most convenient and cheapest way to invest in digital currency in the world. Now you only need to spend a small sum of money at some relevant institution to purchase the corresponding hashrate contract and enjoy the super high rate of return.It's  hashrate cloud mining: By subscribing to the hashrate contract, you can start digital currency mining in real time.Some institution professional mine farm deployment and considerate services can help you obtain higher mining revenue.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 08:22:41 AM

There are many countries where bitcoin is not accepted legally, so how do you use bitcoin in that country? Usually if you raise the level of bitcoin use in that country then you may get into legal trouble.
So how do you use your earned bitcoin in that country.
Most of the time I sell bitcoin to local clients for fiat money. As my country doesn't allow bitcoin as legal currency, I'm not able to purchase something in my daily life. But I can use it to purchase different types of service which are outside of my country.
charlesmichel1

Activity: 147
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 08:56:39 AM

I don't earn/mine Bitcoin, I buy it only. By now, I pefer to hodl it because I don't want to spend any before Bitcoin hits $100K.
Kamarah

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 10:53:21 AM

How to use Bitcoin How do you become a rich person not easy. You must have a good succeeding, prediction and strategic strategy. I myself didn't really succeed when investing Bitcoin. I am less capital, so I don't dare to risk. When buying after a period of price I sold immediately did not dare to store. How do you use Bitcoin?

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 12:19:16 PM

I havent directly used bitcoin as a mode of payment because there are little to no businesses that accept bitcoin. What I do is I convert a portion of my bitcoin to Fiat, for me to purchase the goods and services that I want. The country that I live in hasnt widely adopted bitcoin so this is the only use that I can think of.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 12:43:17 PM

I don't earn/mine Bitcoin, I buy it only. By now, I pefer to hodl it because I don't want to spend any before Bitcoin hits $100K.
That kind of hodling takes a lot of patience since we don't know when will bitcoin bit the magic number 100k USD. For me, I have my bitcoin put on an investment to a company that is being created by my friend.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 01:01:28 PM

I havent directly used bitcoin as a mode of payment because there are little to no businesses that accept bitcoin. What I do is I convert a portion of my bitcoin to Fiat, for me to purchase the goods and services that I want. The country that I live in hasnt widely adopted bitcoin so this is the only use that I can think of.

That is still a good way to use Bitcoin. Its also a sad realization when you are living in a country that has not yet adopted Bitcoin in anyway since being a member within a digital forum, you have surely seen a lot of experience on how people use their earnings within this Crypto Industry and to us, it is surely a great deal to see or use Bitcoin in our daily lives because seeing how it progresses makes us feel like its new and it is something we can live throughout our lives.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 03:27:38 PM

There are many ways to use bitcoin and there ar many to get bitcoin. I use to bitcoin different ways there,Trading, Paid,Holding etc.Legally, we use BTC. We can get bitcoin from free works as well.You can buy BTC for hold.I think bitcoin will be touched 100k this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: