Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO still standing strong as ever  (Read 337 times)
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:33:57 PM

Is there any new fundraising strategy that can defeat IEO? I believe that IEO will last longer because it's capable of giving confidence to the audience, they have something to put their confidence on and that's top exchanges, look how profitable binance launchpads are over the few years, who would thought IEO could be this strong today? I made some money from binance launchpads since I'm terrible at trading, if you are like me then top exchanges IEO launchpads can do wonders .

I think IEO enthusiasts are still quite high and no one can match or shift the current IEO position, even though currently DeFi projects are in full swing, but people are more interested in IEOs than DeFi Projects or ICOs ..
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:35:34 PM

Is there any new fundraising strategy that can defeat IEO? I believe that IEO will last longer because it's capable of giving confidence to the audience, they have something to put their confidence on and that's top exchanges, look how profitable binance launchpads are over the few years, who would thought IEO could be this strong today? I made some money from binance launchpads since I'm terrible at trading, if you are like me then top exchanges IEO launchpads can do wonders .

Most of the good projects gather fund in their private sale from some big companies and just hold a few amounts of their tokens in IEO or ICO , because they don't want some newbie buyers in IEO dump their tokens and dump the price, good companies are aware of that and some of them just do yield farming with vesting to prevent that.
because lottery do the trick, only small who manage to buy and limited amount, no wonder listing price can manipulate to 10x gain

real IEO/ICO listing right after closed funding wont make 10x gain, just old trick nothing new, because to many newbie join crypto after 2017 bull run, and many crowdfunding project prefer doing this way

back at begining 2017 project like ARK only funded 800K$ and i do participate the ICO, manage 5x profit at listing, but the coin doing 1000x gain ath their ATH, surely less participate make more control coin circulation

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:16:32 PM

ICO has been rebranded in many form of crowd funding. The recent one I saw they called it initial decentralized offering by PrimeDAO’s which will roll out on NOV 16.
Raising of fund is subjective to project, if a project is solid and surrounded by influential team, it take seconds and minutes to finish sell of tokens.
Today, LTX utility token of Lattice exchange( the founder are the team behind the popular Dag Constellation token) did IEO, it was sold out on bitmax and Hoo exchange in seconds
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:22:34 PM

ICO and IEO aren't on same league, ICO was able to do so well because of 2017 bullrun and after scammers take over everything changes, investors realize that ICO isn't that safe but when IEO took over investors have something strong to rely on, for example top exchanges like binance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:35:39 PM

ICO and IEO aren't on same league, ICO was able to do so well because of 2017 bullrun and after scammers take over everything changes, investors realize that ICO isn't that safe but when IEO took over investors have something strong to rely on, for example top exchanges like binance
Hahah yeah but not all projects are able to do launchpad on bianance right? some exchange also profitable like Kucoin or Huobi? i don't really know. all are depends on projects again, if they can provide real uses cases in real life, they sure will rise decent money

Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:43:42 PM

Not just every IEO. Investors would jump blindly on IEOs issued by Binance or Kucoin but they won't do the same for LAtoken.
Investors don't even have to learn or know about the project that is being listed on binance. With a few exceptions, all of them are giving a good ROI. But when you are investing on IEO from exchanges like Okex or Bitbox, you still need to think for yourself.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:58:18 PM

Binance and other top exchanges always make sure that the project they accept on their exchange are real and very good, this is one reason why investors trust IEO projects more than ICO projects, IEO fundraising will last longer than ICO did in it's days
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:13:52 PM

before the Defi project appeared on this forum, most investors preferred to invest in top IEO projects. I think you are also one of those who might benefit well when investing in the top IEOs. but after Defi appeared, investors began to be interested in investing in it.

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:18:19 PM

thats right but only IEO on TOP exchange such as binance
investors will get enough profit if they invest on binance launchpad, because in my view Binance IEO will run only a quality project

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:23:06 PM

IEO did something right that ICO never had, that's solid trusts and foundation and this is only possible because of top exchanges, binance exchange and other top exchanges are the main reason why IEO fundraising is still much alive today and it's not going away any time soon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:56:16 PM

Not all IEO standing strong as ever, you are totally wrong with this one dude. Because there are a lot of IEO appeared in this field of business where the exchange platform they've listed the coin or token was very unknown and don't have any good volume in the market.
In short, this would depend on the exchange they will use just like Binance, Okex, Probit, and Houbi something like that.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:20:11 PM

There has been no better form of fundraising so far than IEOs at top exchanges like Binance. To be honest, the projects that raise funds and achieve success depend greatly on the exchanges, the same project it can achieve success when IEOs on Binance but it will most likely fail when IEOs on a different exchange.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:22:24 PM

Actually, it depends on where that IEO is going to hold. It is not very easy for a low-quality project to arrange an IEO on a top exchange like Binance. That is very investors eager to join any IEO arranged on Binance by trusting its reputation. If you look at Binance previous IEO of any project then you will see a massive pump for those token that's why IEO in Binance is very demandable and there is not any better way of raising funds.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:26:41 PM

...I believe that IEO will last longer because it's capable of giving confidence to the audience, they have something to put their confidence on and that's top exchanges, look how profitable binance launchpads are over the few years, who would thought IEO could be this strong today? ...

It is possible that these figures show a decrease in investor interest in the Binance exchange IEO.
At the moment a lot of eyes are on Defi projects so IEOs are not as profitable as in the past.
It can be said that in the coming time, IEOs and Defi projects will be the top two fundraising ways, maybe in the future there will be another way of fundraising but I do not predict what it is.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:29:08 PM

yes, because the main benefits from IEO bring a lot of investors confidence to invest especially on binance launchpad
IEO project will automatically listed and tradeable after the IEO ended, investors no need to wait for long term trade their token

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 04:44:29 PM

In term of effectiveness, I think that IEO is the most effective method, when compared with ICO or STO. Holding an IEO on an exchange meaning that project will be listed on that one. But that's with huge, reliable exchanges such as Binance or Okex. I don't think we should count shit IEOs on shit exchanges like Probit or Gate.io.
but now I see that IEO is no longer the right choice to offer a project because currently there is a new method called DeFi and it is currently trending, so I think a lot of projects must switch to that method to make investors interested and support the project, I hope no one creates a scam on the DeFi project.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:51:24 PM

IEO on top exchange platforms and not on the low tier exchange platforms that are solely relying on the money from the listing fee and traffic to their website from traders. There is still some project like JACS that does ICO most of them now have a dedicated team that has a traceable identity and also a registered business. Knowing fully well how far investors can go to get them prosecuted, they either return back the investors money when the project is not successful or get the token listed to allow them to trade it off
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 04:52:02 PM

IEO was amazing when it was difficult to get listed somewhere, the need for IEO came up when ICO projects failed to even reach to getting listed point. It was from 2017 high time period towards late 2018 or so when ICO was a thing but during that time there was many projects that failed to get listed on time and became worthless more and more each day.

Around early 2018 to early 2020 IEO got more famous because when you get listed for sure, that means you are going to be able to get traded somewhere without a doubt and that was something people really wanted. Nowadays you could create a token and just get listed on uniswap very easily if you want to and that is why getting listed on an exchange is not really a big deal anymore, which is why I think it is quite important to realize IEO is not something special anymore.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 05:04:15 PM

I think IEO can still be counted on when the current trend goes out, all projects switch to DeFi but in the end there are still a lot of scams going on and there are still big risks with the raising that is being held by DeFi.

Investors will now know which exchange to choose for optimal fundraising and guarantee that with its success, we know Binance and other exchanges are doing this right and many investors are waiting if Launchpad is still being held.

But still now the project is more to DeFi because of the trend and also the hype they create.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 05:39:35 PM

depending on the IEO project, if they dare to spend large costs from marketing, advertising costs, and listing fees in markets that are preferred by investors, for example binance, there is a possibility that the IEO project can be crowded with investors to support and from a team perspective that is really focused on improving the product and the MVP, then there is a guarantee that the IEO project is highly recommended and good
because not all IEOs can run well and the determining factor is in their own project team
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: