Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Contacts of crypto founders and influencers  (Read 164 times)
anton_filter (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:31:45 AM

Hi. I have direct telegram contacts of approximately 200 founders of crypto projects like Ethereum, Polkadot, Tron, Chainlink, and Twitter influencers with over 50k subscribers. DM in telegram for price @mrbogdanov
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 10:11:48 AM

Hi. I have direct telegram contacts of approximately 200 founders of crypto projects like Ethereum, Polkadot, Tron, Chainlink, and Twitter influencers with over 50k subscribers. DM in telegram for price @mrbogdanov
Regardless of the way you obtained that information, it doesn't give you the right to capitalize on it without asking the permission [I'm sure you haven't] of those founders and influencers.

Archived

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
anton_filter (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:57:25 PM

Regardless of the way you obtained that information, it doesn't give you the right to capitalize on it without asking the permission [I'm sure you haven't] of those founders and influencers.

Archived

This information from open sources and everyone has access to it. I just made a big job gathering it in one document, and this job I capitalize.
8m_zk

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:54:08 AM

Hey, why can't you tag the price here in the forum?
anton_filter (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 04:54:37 PM

Price - 1000$. But I'll not sell to everyone. I must understand the purpose to avoid scams.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 10:02:46 PM

Price - 1000$. But I'll not sell to everyone. I must understand the purpose to avoid scams.

HAHAHA, you wont sell your scam list for $1000 to just anyone huh?

I bet if 1000 random people asked you for it, youd sell each and every one in a heartbeat.

The fact that you wrote "But I'll not sell to everyone." is your sad attempt at Reverse psychology - good luck with that.

Why would you want direct telegram contacts of founders and influencers anyway?

You think if you have this list you'll simply send a message to someone and they will magically be like "oh yea man, you got my info, sure let me waste my time and listen to your pitch!" lol

In reality it will more or less go like this:

Sucker who "Bought list": "Hi, I got your info from x,y,z...."

Founder or Influencer: "Block, Delete and ignore" button pressed by default. - Zero contact had.

That being said, good luck with your sales Smiley

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
anton_filter (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 07:57:23 AM

HAHAHA, you wont sell your scam list for $1000 to just anyone huh?

I bet if 1000 random people asked you for it, youd sell each and every one in a heartbeat.

The fact that you wrote "But I'll not sell to everyone." is your sad attempt at Reverse psychology - good luck with that.

Why would you want direct telegram contacts of founders and influencers anyway?

You think if you have this list you'll simply send a message to someone and they will magically be like "oh yea man, you got my info, sure let me waste my time and listen to your pitch!" lol

In reality it will more or less go like this:

Sucker who "Bought list": "Hi, I got your info from x,y,z...."

Founder or Influencer: "Block, Delete and ignore" button pressed by default. - Zero contact had.

That being said, good luck with your sales Smiley

I won't be upset if I don't sell. This list i created not for sale, for my purposes and it works. Depends on your approach creating a message. Also, there is no logic in your message. if i wanted to sell to 1000 people i would make 50$ price. If someone proposes me 1000$ i will think. But not sure that i'll sell.     
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: