Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another project down or just too cautious?  (Read 101 times)
Dariusburst (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 10:20:02 AM

Honestly I don't know what's going on with new projects this days, I came across psyche bounty days ago and i decide to promote but I couldn't see any traces of team members or good information on their social media so I ignore but today I decide to give a try, check things around and I noticed that the website is down, why?

What makes the whole thing more suspicious is today is November 5th and Psyche coin private sale starts today NOV 5th, can someone tell me what's going on? Even if the website is updating why on presale day? Or I'm a bit too cautious?
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 10:30:28 AM

it could be the website in maintenance, perhaps you should have a chat with the team on their official telegram group, ohh i remember they don't have one, so i guess the best way to reach them is the Ann thread,
i also did a bit of follow up on some basic information about the team (because to me that's major thing to first check out) i think some of the team info are there, only their pics are animated sort of, i had to go the twitter page to see the real image of the CEO, just not very straight forward way of displaying team info but still better than the anonymous type  Cheesy

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 11:21:31 AM

It's too early to judge, today isn't even over yet, I honestly find this confusing too but it has happened before, the team should have announced that the website will be down for upgrade, this is a very bad way to handle a new project, since fund raising starts today some investors will want to check out the website and if they see that it's down they will walk away
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 11:30:38 AM

It's too early to judge, today isn't even over yet, I honestly find this confusing too but it has happened before, the team should have announced that the website will be down for upgrade, this is a very bad way to handle a new project, since fund raising starts today some investors will want to check out the website and if they see that it's down they will walk away

if you don't really need to panic why didn't they update the investors or bounty hunters about the ongoing update .
it is not good to judge early but they should do their job well. This is an important thing because their website is down, in addition for that they do not know where to find the real identity of the team members, so hunters don't know who should they contact for that problem.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 11:42:58 AM

It's possible that they have already run away. If they are in maintenance, they will not let their website to be like that. Unsecure and no note what happened to them.
That seems to be a clue that they don't care about their investors nor their project. A simple alert and reminder through their website can't even be made. My speculation can also be wrong but do they have any other channels to announce and give updates?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 11:43:17 AM

It is normal to see the website is down because maybe the team maintenance their website. But usually, it will no need too long to maintenance if they have good technicians that can fix the problem. If the website still not online for the next few days, I am afraid that the project is one of the scam websites, and you don't need to bother with them. You can search for another project to promote and forget that website before it's too late.

But when I visit on the website, I see that their domain gets park and not being used for anything, and it seems, it will not online again. Maybe you can ask privately with the team on their social media or other which you know.

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 11:52:08 AM

The first red flag I noticed about this project is it's always unsecured, HTTP instead of HTTPS, another one is the domain is very cheap, I checked the domain website out and they offer too cheap domain names, another thing I don't like is even if the website is down the project team have every right to notify every investors through social media channels, I guessing they've already run away too
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:15:43 PM

Just wait for a moment and give them time, maybe they are just under maintenance but if ever it will not go back to normal in a few days then their team is anonymous, I think you should stop promoting this project and find another one.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:03:19 PM

Just wait for a moment and give them time, maybe they are just under maintenance but if ever it will not go back to normal in a few days then their team is anonymous, I think you should stop promoting this project and find another one.
Then the team have no respect for their community, every serious team must inform the community about any upcoming updates on telegram group or twitter account, this is a very bad way to treat investors, I don't think the team is coming back but with time we will see

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:14:40 PM

if you are still curious then you can question in more detail the project telegram group. I can't conclude to say a scam or a red flag for you. anyway this project is still new, maybe the team is doing some updating on their website. Whatever it is stay tuned, if they are really suspicious then you can go find other projects before getting caught up in them.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:20:56 PM

Maybe the team are doing upgrade? That's very hard to believe at this point, today isn't the best day for upgrades, their presale starts today and many investor will surely visits the website, once they notice it's down they will run away, this is stupidity or probably the team exit scam.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:42:31 PM

Just give the more time for the website to go back again. It looks like something happened with the site. I guess the developers were updating the site with the private sale page maybe.
We can't take any conclusion about that because it's too early to determine if this is a suspicious project without enough proof.
maybe it will up again tomorrow.

But it's quite suspicious to see the team didn't even give any notice about this before.
dannybrown
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:48:59 PM

I suggest you wait and continue to do research from different platforms.
At the moment, the market is full of fake projects.
I hope everything works out.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:06:25 PM

You don't need to wonder that because that it seems to be normal today and upcoming. In fact, this is not new to us, everyone knows what probably will happen to new projects today either be abandoned by the developers and just a scam project. We can't simply put huge expectations on them, though it looks promising as we thought but, in the end, they just slowing down to die soon.

We don't just be cautious in investing them but much better if we don't have to try or seeing interest in them. They've got no purpose and surely they all have gone like the others before.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:11:20 PM

Please check the site again as I have accessed it now. It's live, currently has a bonus thread managed by a reputable member and an ANN thread on this forum.
ANN thread on bitcointalk forums
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5283530.0
Bonus topics
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5284376.0
I have observed this project and found it quite transparent when the team goes public. They haven't started the private sale process yet so they may have reworked the project's website.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:43:45 PM

This discussion is finally over, I knew the website was down hours ago and it was because of random upgrades, now I decide to give the website a shot and it's up and running on my mobile

OP kindly lock this thread, the misunderstanding is over

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: