Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][THOU] THOU FINANCE | HIGH APY YIELD FARMING UPTO 1200%  (Read 201 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:46:12 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2020, 01:29:35 AM by cabalism13

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 07:49:19 AM

At what stage is the project now? according to the roadmap. I can't see the date of the roadmap plan that will be achieved in the site.
Also I see social media is also not active providing latest news, the last post on medium was September, there was no visible update for know that a plan was achieved in the roadmap. Huh

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 12:30:45 PM

Where are the dates on your roadmap? They're also not there on the whitepaper, just words. I assume we're at "uniswap lost and liquidity lock" phase? When will the next roadmap expected to be cleared?
agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 08:51:04 PM

I interested with THOU project, but i still need more information about your project. what make THOU believe if the coin price will reach 1 ETH ?, We dont know what extent has the development project right now , because the roadmap doesn't insert time correctly.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 09:43:23 PM

Where are the dates on your roadmap? They're also not there on the whitepaper, just words. I assume we're at "uniswap lost and liquidity lock" phase? When will the next roadmap expected to be cleared?

It is better if they will have approximate timeline on when those items will be accomplished. But some are not putting dates so people will not expect something on that particular time period. The offer is very attractive with this yield farming feature. However, with so many DeFi projects, how can they be so sure that they will gain customers here and really earn income? They need to find actual use case and not just offer this yield farming, as many defis are already doing it.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 12:59:52 AM

At what stage is the project now? according to the roadmap. I can't see the date of the roadmap plan that will be achieved in the site.
Also I see social media is also not active providing latest news, the last post on medium was September, there was no visible update for know that a plan was achieved in the roadmap. Huh
I think THOU Finance is just like the recent Defi project scams. is also an example. After listing in October and there was a pump and the THOU's price was almost x5 compared to the presale price but now its price is lower than the presale price. This shows that THOU will also soon collapse when the Defi trend is really out of Hype. From my analytical point of view, THOU is not a potential project.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 02:33:03 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2020, 03:28:45 AM by culuuton

I think THOU Finance is just like the recent Defi project scams. is also an example. After listing in October and there was a pump and the THOU's price was almost x5 compared to the presale price but now its price is lower than the presale price. This shows that THOU will also soon collapse when the Defi trend is really out of Hype. From my analytical point of view, THOU is not a potential project.
Project without regular updates, in my opinion there isn't much potential. You can follow current successful projects, they continuously give out information, ensuring the project's coherence. THOU team should add more time on the road map milestones.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 03:19:00 AM

It is better if they will have approximate timeline on when those items will be accomplished. But some are not putting dates so people will not expect something on that particular time period. The offer is very attractive with this yield farming feature. However, with so many DeFi projects, how can they be so sure that they will gain customers here and really earn income? They need to find actual use case and not just offer this yield farming, as many defis are already doing it.

The exact role of roadmap is to give people something to look forward to, to expect development accomplished, and to gauge team's effort to develop the project at certain time frame. If their reason to remove dates on roadmap is to make people not expecting something at certain time, wouldn't that sounds a bit lazy because it seems like they don't want to put full effort to chase their own target time?
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 09:40:11 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2020, 10:31:54 PM by sukoyomi

But one thing that bothers me is that this project has a good campaign and it's being managed by someone who is trusted, it should be suit as that. Since someone with such a reputation would have done their own investigation first, so this project should not be like any other defi scam.

CaVO32

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 09:45:38 PM

The exact role of roadmap is to give people something to look forward to, to expect development accomplished, and to gauge team's effort to develop the project at certain time frame. If their reason to remove dates on roadmap is to make people not expecting something at certain time, wouldn't that sounds a bit lazy because it seems like they don't want to put full effort to chase their own target time?

I understand your concerns here but in the end, it is the team's prerogative how they will present this to the public. It is on us now on how we assess them regarding their capability to achieve their goals. This is where we step in, whether we will seriously look at this project to invest our funds or not. At the end of the day, it is our own decision whether to invest or not, based on our evaluation. If we see that they are not fit to our investment criteria, which vary from one person to another, then just look for another project.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 07:08:21 AM

I understand your concerns here but in the end, it is the team's prerogative how they will present this to the public. It is on us now on how we assess them regarding their capability to achieve their goals. This is where we step in, whether we will seriously look at this project to invest our funds or not. At the end of the day, it is our own decision whether to invest or not, based on our evaluation. If we see that they are not fit to our investment criteria, which vary from one person to another, then just look for another project.

And how do you suggest we assess their capability to achieve goals if there were no exact point to measure it? Suppose they achieve (let's say) LAtoken in one year, should we say they're serious in pursuing their goal, although other project with same caliber and resources could manage to achieve the same goal in three month? An unclear roadmap will only bore to the infamous "soon-coin", I believe you know what I mean.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:20:03 AM

Update:

As of Today, I hereby announce that I am no longer working under THOU FINANCE,...
Any concerns/issues that may occur, I'm already out from it. All of those users who has questions, you can simply go to their TG or Discord group and ask for the details that you need.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:41:19 AM

Update:

As of Today, I hereby announce that I am no longer working under THOU FINANCE,...
Any concerns/issues that may occur, I'm already out from it. All of those users who has questions, you can simply go to their TG or Discord group and ask for the details that you need.

Care to share the reason behind this? There used to be a scam accusation against this project, which you later defended and vouched. If they were indeed suspicious and the accusation is justified, then shouldn't you explain the recent issue so the others can be warned?
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:20:42 AM

Care to share the reason behind this? There used to be a scam accusation against this project, which you later defended and vouched. If they were indeed suspicious and the accusation is justified, then shouldn't you explain the recent issue so the others can be warned?
1. Lack of Activity in their TG Group
2. Project Can't Handle the Expenses due to it's value Going Down.

Aside from that, there's nothing more I can add, within the past month I have seen their efforts trying to build the project. But sadly they really lack of marketing and advertising strategy, that's one of the reasons why users lost interest on the Project.
Already gave the Dev some advice but he is eager to believe in his team, and there's nothing I can do about it.

...explain the recent issue so the others can be warned?
there wasn't any recent issue afaik. I just said what I believe is necessary, if THOU goes into the downside of falling apart (speaking to its value) then there's nothing I can give to them or to the users. End Contract Besides I was only hired to be a MOD, I have nothing to do with the lack of Activity it is them who also lack on giving the announcements.
CaVO32

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:10:47 PM

Aside from that, there's nothing more I can add, within the past month I have seen their efforts trying to build the project. But sadly they really lack of marketing and advertising strategy, that's one of the reasons why users lost interest on the Project.
Already gave the Dev some advice but he is eager to believe in his team, and there's nothing I can do about it.

there wasn't any recent issue afaik. I just said what I believe is necessary, if THOU goes into the downside of falling apart (speaking to its value) then there's nothing I can give to them or to the users. End Contract Besides I was only hired to be a MOD, I have nothing to do with the lack of Activity it is them who also lack on giving the announcements.

Seems that this yield farming up to 1200% will not materialize if the value continues to decline. And this early, they are showing inactivity? I don't think that's a good sign for a strong project. High likely that this project will be shelved very soon and that high APY will not be received by those holders.

And checking the current liquidity in Uniswap, relatively small. Will check this after a week and let's see how much they will have...

https://info.uniswap.org/token/0x65002003e0d124ceeaa783cc7cf64dfeffcbfed0
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:32:47 PM

Seems that this yield farming up to 1200% will not materialize if the value continues to decline. And this early, they are showing inactivity? I don't think that's a good sign for a strong project. High likely that this project will be shelved very soon and that high APY will not be received by those holders.

And checking the current liquidity in Uniswap, relatively small. Will check this after a week and let's see how much they will have...
snipped
yes, as of it's current state, I, too have doubts about this Yield farming and staking, IMO, it's already clear that this project is on the downfall unless someone will buy these tokens in bulk, that way it can be still saved but it will only be a miracle. Also I don't think there are still holders of these coins apart from the Dev's wallet due to it's current price compared when they bought it from 1ETH = 1.5 THOU-1.25 THOU (1st phase and 2nd phase), it's already a big loss for them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: