Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH2.0 New Update  (Read 470 times)
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:11:32 AM

i'm not going to argue i just want to know what they know. what make people think eth.2 would pump? what's the significant changes?
You are talking about the technical side? Fair enough. I gotta admit that I'm not too confident with my knowledge on how eth2.0 works like shards and all that.

The rules are quite different when you think of the factors that's going to affect the price [pump or dump]. The popularity and the user base should also be considered aside from the profitability and the technical developments. Just think of how bitcoin is still the king even if it has real scalability and network fee issues.

Comparing bitcoin with ETH is stupid. Bitcoin serves its purpose because miner's trust it and put money into establishing mining farms. This trust comes from the technology and the truly permissionless nature of changes. Bitcoin's use case has been of a solution to the double-spend problem and it has delivered that. It is the foundation on which this whole experimental spaceship is being built.

Compare that with ETH which is far from its initial promise of being a world computer that would allow anyone to host DAPPs running on a decentralized processing network. They then started talking about sharding and then completely pivoted to PoS, which i fail to understand why everyone is so excited about.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 06:10:51 PM

They have already collected enough money to make it work for 1st of December right? We are literally just 3 weeks away from having Ethereum turn into 2.0 and have a proof of stake which would change so many things. I also really wonder how the fee's will be affected by this. Historically speaking the proof of work ones usually cost a lot less compared to proof of stake ones but usually look more expensive because they are used a lot more and stake ones are not that popular.

For the first time ever we are going to actually see a change with fee structure that could actually make a difference, right now doing anything with ETH costs few bucks just to send, and then there is facts of having money on account just to show for gas fee. ETH will probably reach to 700 or so levels before the year ends, $1k is not out of question.

hulla (OP)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:52:52 PM

I don't think people need to rush to start depositing into the contract for now since the launch is December
Thats correct but I have to make this thread to notify the community about the situation in other of avoid the things that happen during YAM Defi project bugs in other to save the naive investors and enthusiasts. However, it still in testnet phase and tech experienced people are needed to do the depostion.

Quote from: jacafbiz link=topic=5286978.msg55527974#msg5discoverte=1604604186
the hype would help Ether price initially but people would later discovered it is no event. I don't see this moving the price the way some people are projecting
That's because the mind of most investors is now on Bitcoin after the Paypal announcement and the last time I checked we are in the market season where every trend is determined by Bitcoin momentum.

eth is going nowhere
Nowhere but UP!

This update is a big thing and we are waiting for this one since then, so finally they are moving upward. The price will slowly react on this one, the hype is on-going and for sure it will be a big up trend soon. Don't wait for any cheaper ETH, start buying now well this is just a piece of advice, TAYOR!
Yes, it will go up. I don't know if he is not expected to see ethereum will rise again. However, I still waiting for the ethereum to increase back, especially if the ethereum developer gives an update about the project. If after this the ethereum price can increase and touch the next new ATH, it will give us a good profit, and we can wait for more to buy back ethereum.

Maybe he is desperate to wait for ethereum price increases, so he losses his believe in ethereum and say that. I think he needs to wait for a while and see what will happen to ethereum.

eth is going nowhere
Can I hold Etherium for a long time?
Would you please cooperate a little sir
Yes, you can. But I suggest you sell ethereum if the price increase, especially if the price can touch $400-$500 because the price will adjust to the lower price before it increases again.

what make you think eth would pump? what's in this eth.2 that change significantly that you think would pump eth?
The ETH blockchain will use an advanced technology which will help the ETH protocol to be useful for institutions, crypto communities and private bodies. Mind you, the Australian government are set to make use ETH for the upcoming digital currency.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 01:00:51 PM

The news had become a big rumor in the previous year even earlier this year the ETH2.0 rumor became a trendy topic and many crypto users expected more after ETH2.0 was released. yes, ETH2.0 has finally been shown to be released and I think it has a good impact on the recent rise in ETH prices. the team has done well, I hope the selling value of ETH can be significantly higher than the current price.

kasakola

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 01:36:02 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2020, 01:58:51 PM by kasakola

Great news! Not only me but everyone who is involved with all the cryptocurrencies in the world I think everyone was waiting for this Etherium to be 2.0 Because where before the transaction was done in 10-15 per second but after Etherium 2.0 the transaction will be much more in 10000 per second, it will be very beneficial for everyone involved with cryptocurrency.

blockchaincroatia23

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 10:20:10 AM

yep this success defines the price
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 11:21:42 AM

eth 2.0 will bring many new features, innovations such as the speed of transactions and the transition from pow to pos that is the possibility of earning with nodes, of course 32 eth for a node are many but you can organize yourself in a pool, in my opinion it does not sense to stake the eth already now to earn future eth 2.0 because eth remain blocked in the smart contract at least until the exit of eth 1.5 which is not known when it will happen, better to put eth aside as much as possible and make your own node with eth 2.0 whenever possible
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 11:52:26 AM

Is it true that in the upcoming Eth 2.0 miners rewards will be lessen? I hope this won't be happening because I just recently bought new gpu's for mining. But it will maybe somehow solve the problem of Gpu shortage in the world, and that maybe the reason new miners won't bother entering because of the estimated ROI. I hope it will turn out well.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 08:35:34 PM

Is it true that in the upcoming Eth 2.0 miners rewards will be lessen? I hope this won't be happening because I just recently bought new gpu's for mining. But it will maybe somehow solve the problem of Gpu shortage in the world, and that maybe the reason new miners won't bother entering because of the estimated ROI. I hope it will turn out well.

if they reduce this crazy gas cost, than yes. As part of rewards come from TXs fees. So rewards should be less. But price could be higher, as more people will use Ethereum
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 11:17:58 PM

eth 2.0 will bring many new features, innovations such as the speed of transactions and the transition from pow to pos that is the possibility of earning with nodes, of course 32 eth for a node are many but you can organize yourself in a pool, in my opinion it does not sense to stake the eth already now to earn future eth 2.0 because eth remain blocked in the smart contract at least until the exit of eth 1.5 which is not known when it will happen, better to put eth aside as much as possible and make your own node with eth 2.0 whenever possible
The four proposals are live EIP-2565, EIP-2718, EIP-2929 and EIP-2930 and hopefully it will change the huge transaction charges we are facing when sending the coins and some of the exchanges stopped withdrawal of the coins including tokens and there are more upgrades coming in the following months.

It is possible to run your own node but the node with the highest stake wins the share and with many having huge number of coins it will be an impossible task to get the share if you are staking in your node.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 11:32:50 PM

if they reduce this crazy gas cost, than yes. As part of rewards come from TXs fees. So rewards should be less. But price could be higher, as more people will use Ethereum
even though we have reduced transaction costs, but when we look at transactions that will get denser, we will also see how transaction costs have increased again.
The problems ethereum is trying to solve are not simple. this takes a fair amount of time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 11:59:38 PM

Actually, Ethereum 2.0 still doesn't help now. Recently I had completed some transactions for 1-2 USD, but today one transaction cost me 10 USD. That's how we are moving to BSC. CZ tweeted that new users are using BSC instead of Ethereum blockchain. I don't know how Ethereum could handle those transactions without BSC. Here we can think that in the future BSC won't be enough.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 12:46:42 AM

eth is going nowhere
Can I hold Etherium for a long time?
Would you please cooperate a little sir
hold it mate because there's no reason for selling.. Actually if you read the content above its really a good news not a bad news.  So better to  keep it and expect soon or later Ethereum will gain too much value because of this new update .. Just spread the good news instead because it can help and indeed no need to worry anymore just relax and get some wine.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: