Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen dream I need help locating 300 units is it possible ?  (Read 93 times)
Bittylovechi (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:41:17 PM
Merited by mikeywith (1)

I trusted friend I met online who offered to help me reduce my energy cost as my colocation was gouging me. I aggreed To his plan to run them on natural gas generators off of a royalty. Like it only made sense because of logical free gas free energy. So I gave him permission with his photo ID verification and a simple contract to go pick up my units from Atlanta Georgia. This is Around the holiday. So that was his first excuse for not getting them up and running into weeks like you said, then he tells me his father passed then he tells me the generators are not working and people need to refund them some thing in order to get them up and running. At this point my savings had depleted , I owed the previous co location a ton of money (was expecting to be able to repay right away) lucky they forgave my debt.
I finally snap at guy, he proceeds to tell me he’s not gonna help me get online, send address and says come pick them up.
I arrive after various hardships 14 days later as I ended my lease in San Diego, and my Jeep rolled in bad car accident causing me and my dog to be homeless:car less during the height of covid 19 I had no id even or a change of cloths in Arizona. So naturally took me a bit longer to arrive.

I arrive and this man I thought my friend screams at me to get off his property, calls police his best buddy from high school shows up...  screams civil civil civil over and over cause His buddy said he shipped my units back to the colocation in Georgia. Without notifying me.... why would I have them sent back to a place I just left.....  4 tons of equipment no charges or receipt. I am broke, things are getting better , but still as I put everything into my dream of mining, and due to covid courts where closed, my bills fell behind early enough to make SBA deny any aid

Can my units be traced? I guarantee they are running On his land. Or can they be found if brain os is still installed ? I have receipts and serial number for all 300 Bitmain : innosillicon ASICS... I could really use help.... or does anyone know a lawyer who will help ? I know the units are in southeastern Kentucky.
Anything helps , every attorney wants Huge retainer and thinks it’s a financial crime .... it unlawful conversion...at minimum in my eyes it’s Grand Theft
Previous co location states they havent seen my units., and forgave me of my past due bill .
I had to give up my st Bernard the other day as my situation became worse after be brake check by some ass in a pick up truck ( my vans breaks let’s just say didn’t work so well, I miss my dog but she deserved better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 6317

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:55:24 PM

Can my units be traced? I guarantee they are running On his land. Or can they be found if brain os is still installed ?

They can't be traced, even if we were to go with the assumption that you could locate the IP addresses they are mining under, it could be just a proxy or a VPN of some sort, unless the police get involved it will be highly unlikely for you to locate them with the amount of nformation you have unless you get lucky someway somehow. You will need a lawyer, let's hope, someone here knows a good one.

I am sorry you had to go through this, sorry for your dog as well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 11:51:32 PM

(Advice from a cop)

Don't worry about an attorney, this isn't a civil law matter.  The situation you describe is criminal theft and fraud.  Contact local police in every jurisdiction when he lives, you live, and where you think miners currently are.  And if state lines were crossed during the crime, contact the local FBI office near you  

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
Bittylovechi (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 09:23:56 AM

Thank you guys ! I’ve tried everything the cop won’t even give me a theft report. I got the state police to come investigate it, that officer agreed something criminally was up, he said the guy already changed his story. But he referred the case back to his buddy as the original report insisted that if anything criminal was to arise the first officer on scene insisted that he take lead on investigation. He ignored my calls, then answered said the guy lawyered up and that I had a strong civil case. (Small town in Kentucky so it did cross state lines as he pick up the units from Atlanta.
I even tried the DA but they wouldn’t take my call without an officers recommendation.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: