Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ExpressCrypto stole faucethubs base code.  (Read 82 times)
Theenforcerson (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 03:45:05 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2020, 04:03:56 AM by Theenforcerson

https://expresscrypto.io/ have stolen faucethub's base code including the chat and rain system and deny all claims of it. They literally stole the whole website and are making money off of people with a shameless ripoff! I highly doubt that they will stick around for long and continue to pay people, when they couldn't even be original. What do you guys think? Anyone that used to use faucethub agree?
If you do not believe me, this is what it looks like when you are logged in. It's a very obvious rip off to anyone that has used mexican targets websites. https://prnt.sc/veewy3
caltv93

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:36:13 AM

I see that you clearly got no idea how websites works, beside a lot of the things that was in FH have been used before FH was even a thing, so who did Mexican target steal from then ? Expresscrypto.io is a fully different design and much better build. The build is waaaaay different from FH.

Beside nothing you come up with is proving anything, you just posted an image of a web page for people to watch. Sure its a chat box like a lot of comunnities got and crypto wallets like almost any website dealing with crypto has ? so i dont see why you think we stole anything. I'm not sure what the old FH owner brainwashed you with.
Theenforcerson (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 03:05:43 PM

That chat is identical and has the same rain system and everything, apparently you just don't realise how identical the websites are. And the design is not different in the slightest, the advertisement system is the same, they literally took all of the ideas for express from faucethub and you cannot deny this! Every single thing on that site is something that came from all of mex's old sites. I would know because I was actually ON his old sites. Plus the chat has always been mex's signature thing, and then suddenly this site pops out of nowhere with the same chat that has the same mechanics and the same rain/ad system? Highly unlikely that they were original.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:56:44 PM

I've known faucethub for a couple of years and when I look at expresscrypto I can't find any matches. Can you maybe give more info?

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 09:19:19 PM

I've known faucethub for a couple of years and when I look at expresscrypto I can't find any matches. Can you maybe give more info?

Hmmm, while the homepage does not feel or look similar at all, I do see some familiar fonts, and after logging in, it's somewhat obvious they did clone at least some parts from faucethub....

But, even if they did OP, how do you know mexicantarget did not give them the source code / permission to use it?

Has mexicantarget made a statement about this? If not, it might be better to wait for that, unless you have more substantial evidence of this site scamming people.

Theenforcerson (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 04:04:21 AM

I know because I asked, and I don't really think they are scamming people yet at least. And honestly mex himself doesn't care, so since he said he doesn't mind I no longer mind. I wish you could delete things on this part of the forum, but oh well. I'm just glad he's so chill and forgiving.
caltv93

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 01:17:28 PM

That chat is identical and has the same rain system and everything, apparently you just don't realise how identical the websites are. And the design is not different in the slightest, the advertisement system is the same, they literally took all of the ideas for express from faucethub and you cannot deny this! Every single thing on that site is something that came from all of mex's old sites. I would know because I was actually ON his old sites. Plus the chat has always been mex's signature thing, and then suddenly this site pops out of nowhere with the same chat that has the same mechanics and the same rain/ad system? Highly unlikely that they were original.

Mexican didn't make the very first chat rain system and is far done like his, He made all the ads funds go into a bitcoin rain where we at EC use a random rain system build by our admin that rain random kind of crypto to random users with no requirements but to be online so far from what he made too. so your claims are false. Beside we will stick around as long as users wanna use our site, also we have been online for almost 2 years now and paid almost 40 BTC worht of crypto to wallets out of express crypto, do not take fee's for deposits like FH did nor some insane withdrawal fee's like FH did and we atleaast let users withdraw daily unlike FH that had weekly.

None of the code of EC is taken from FH and is build from the ground up.

Hmmm, while the homepage does not feel or look similar at all, I do see some familiar fonts, and after logging in, it's somewhat obvious they did clone at least some parts from faucethub....

But, even if they did OP, how do you know mexicantarget did not give them the source code / permission to use it?

Has mexicantarget made a statement about this? If not, it might be better to wait for that, unless you have more substantial evidence of this site scamming people.

Using Fonts aint a crime, a lot of fonts can either be bought or found free online.

And to close contact a mod of the forum
mdshare

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 04:01:33 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2020, 04:17:27 PM by mdshare

First of all ...  well I rarely post here kinda never ....

But  a lot of people know my username....

Anyway...

Faucethub wasn't the sole microwallet that existed for faucets, however stood time prior closure.

MexicanTarget released a lite version of faucethub free ! for everyone that wanted to fill in the market space. Some eg FaucetPay which used the FH lite version,  I call scamming it users ... 60k BTC wd fee lmao you have to be joking a 5k sats fee is 30 min-1h top for BTC ... then again no account there so I can't tell what they actually pay.

The FH lite version is available on mexicantargets blog, but do know you need minimum a decent VPS, not one from like OVH

Secondary, code (username) made most modules of Faucethub and was hired by EC to create some modules, no surprise that a freelance programmer of FH would invent again boiling water, so yes some modules look alike.

And for all that question me, it took me a year to join ExpressCrypto, present day , yes I am part of the team now but only after watching and getting info on daily operations prior joining the team. (prob fastest appointed staff member but meh)

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:22:03 PM

https://expresscrypto.io/ have stolen faucethub's base code including the chat and rain system and deny all claims of it. They literally stole the whole website and are making money off of people with a shameless ripoff!

Such irony that you've mentioning they copied the whole website yet it seems that you apparently didn't have any valid proof at all of its 'similarities'. I've looked it up and it was pretty much different. Also, codes are often the same dude. Have you even know anything about chat systems and how to program them? Do you even have any valid evidences that they clearly copied everything? Is FH chat even an open sourced code? It's clearly not as mdshare said that the dev were the same. Therefore, we cannot justify anything as a scam, not unless there are confirmations with the team having no legal documents with their operations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: