Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Stripping Of Our 2nd Amendment Right Before Our Eyes!!! (America)  (Read 48 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 06:18:21 AM

Walmarts all over the country have pulled ammo off the shelves, I guess expecting a Civil War due to the Election Results! This isn't happening at just Walmart I went to 4 firearms dealers today and got the result at all 4 businesses!

If you have been paying attention lately you will have seen that Walmart and everywhere else in the United States that sells ammo and firearms has pulled almost all ammunition off of the shelves. They are not sold out. They literally taking it off of the shelves and locking it up! But also if you will look you will see that guns are still being sold. You can go everywhere and buy a gun right now. But you will see shortly after purchasing it that you cannot get ammo anywhere!!! You cannot even order ammunition online right now! A gun without ammo is literally a weight with a wooden or synthetic stock!
Walmart started doing this about a month ago! Their reasoning for this is they were expecting riots to form due to the outcome of the 2020 election. If you ask me RIOTS are a GREAT reason to buy (AND HAVE) more ammo!

They are literally taking away our 2nd amendment right before our eyes!!! Joe Biden is not even president yet and this is happening.. Every country that has ever had their weapons seized started EXACTLY LIKE THIS! If we are not careful we are going to lose our right to bear arms! We need to fight for this do not wait until it is to late! We need to demand they release our bullets now!!!

This is the #2ndamendment and exactly how it is written!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Give it another month or two! Joe Biden has already threatened that he would take away our assault rifles. Here pretty soon he is going to say:
"Yes the #2ndamendmentrights does say you have the right to bear arms. But nowhere does it say. That we have the right to keep and  own ammunition for said guns!!!

I also hear this excuse about the banning of assault rifles.
"When the United States Constitution was written assault rifles did not exist, Had they did the Constitution would state. We would have the right to bear arms just not automatic ones.

Our right as gun ownership ensures that we can defend those freedoms from all enemies, both foreign and domestic!
No they did not have assault rifles. They only had muskets. Muskets were all that existed at the time, but muskets were weapons of war. They had the exact same weapons as our government to protect them from our government!

This is why we need our AMMUNITION and ASSAULT RIFLES! This is exactly why we need them now! Go buy all the guns you want BUT goodluck on buying the bullets for them!!!

I just wanted to get #DeerHunting! This weekend. It's the start of #deerseason
They literally do not want me to DEFEND or FEED MY FAMILY!

"A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

What about our bullets? Bullets are not mentioned anywhere in The Constitution? Why are they really locking all of our Bullets away??

PLEASE SHARE!!! SHARE!!! SHARE!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 06:50:55 AM

Why are you blaming Biden for this?

He won a fair election by legal votes following a legal way.

It is Trump who is not accepting the election results, and it is Trump who is trying to say the election is fraud making his supporters create riots.

Trump even is indirectly supporting such riots saying they are "Patriots".

I don't want to talk about ammo being not sold, but I guess every store has their own right to sell or not to sell anything they want. If they don't wanna sell it, you just can't force them to sell it right?
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 07:06:07 AM

Walmarts all over the country have pulled ammo off the shelves, I guess expecting a Civil War due to the Election Results! This isn't happening at just Walmart I went to 4 firearms dealers today and got the result at all 4 businesses!

@Devawnm367 according to media reports Walmart did confirm that they had taken guns and ammo off it’s shelves, however after a day they were returned back to the shelves. Furthermore if you feel that Walmart Store is violating your rights then take legal advice, and file a suit against them because there’s nothing more we can suggest you to do at this stage.

Source:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/walmart-returning-firearm-guns-ammo-store-displays/
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:00:30 AM

In my opinion, if the RED STRIKE against the BIG STEAL doesn't work (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5287773.0).

It's really important for the republican senate to oppose nothing from the coup plotters (biden/obama/msm/brennan/hitlary etc)

but to only and simply defend the 2ndA.

all the rest is kabuki theater.

let them ruin, tax, censor, rape, pillage and plunder, but never ever accept anything regarding the 2ndA.

so that the ruins they provoke is fully their own fault.

absentee on everything they propose.

don't even think to participate.

just block any attack on the 2ndA.

so when they will unleash their madness, from forced vaccination to post birth "abortion" to their transaction taxes, they will be assuming the full blame and be executed later for treason.

---

you know full well they need to take the 2ndA away to restart their pedoislands, to loot, rape and force vaccinate us.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:01:07 AM

I would guess that those with a history of availing themselves of 'help' from the government will find that they can obtain guns and ammo using their EBT cards.  To 'protect themselves' from the dangerous menace presented by the hoards of 'white supremacists' who will be teaming up with the Iranians pretty soon to do bio-terrorism.  Fortunately our leaders are using 'science'(tm) to develop vaccines against the menace so if you get your shots you'll be good-to-go.

You cannot make this stuff up...unless you are in the mainstream media that is.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:26:18 AM

I have some 223/556 and 9mm ammo that I'm selling for BTC.  If anyone is interested, send me a message.

better try to trade with your neighbors... before moving to the shared stock. Life duration is hard to predict in a civil war Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:12:18 PM

a well regulated militia
= regulations are allowed to rule out idiots, nutcases and insane people (walmart shoppers)

being necessary for the security of a free state
= not necessary for idiots who just want a fully auto rifle for stupid reasons

the right of the people to keep and bear arms
= no mention about ammo

people have the right to travel..
yep you have feet.
it does not mean you have a right to have free transport via a free car, free fuel, free train tickets.
it does not mean when your on a train you can do whatever the hell you like.
it does not mean when your on the road your allowed to do whatever you like.

no one is going to hand you keys to a free car. no one is going to guarantee you access to fuel.
no one is going to give you free socks and shoes

you can probably go to gunshops/ ammo manufacturers and buy ammo direct.. walmart is not commanded by law that it has to sell you ammo.
walmart sells clothes sportswear and groceries..
if they dont want to sell real estate, cars or chinese slaves.. or ammo ..they dont have to.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: