Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RED STRIKE against the BIG STEAL : WE WANT A SECURE - FAIR - FREE ELECTION !  (Read 119 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 07:14:28 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2020, 08:15:07 AM by B1tUnl0ck3r
Merited by infofront (1)

Enough with the color revolution !

The RED STRIKE - to seek a free, fair and safe elections.

no voters ids.
mail in ballots harvesting, destruction, cloning.
machines voting independently.
censorship.
full MSM and silicon valley campaign against trump.

Haven't we had enough of those mad men?

I think it's time to go on STRIKE !

For some I understand that it may appear costly to go on strike and not show up at work.

However, the cost of a civil war is way higher.

I believe that if all trump voters go on strike, America will stop and the coup plotters will start, slowly, to realize they can't succeed in taking down the republic.

what do you think?

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 07:31:31 AM

no voters ids.
censorship.
full MSM campaign against trump.

For some I understand that it may appear costly to go on strike and not show up at work.

I believe that if all trump voters go on strike, America will stop and the coup plotters will start, slowly, to realize they can't succeed in taking down the republic.

what do you think?

Have at it, Hoss.

Obviously most 'red-blooded Americans' will talk the talk but they won't walk the walk.  Most of them grovel for their welfare handouts just like the Democratniks which is why I got the hell out while the getting is good.  I should have done it before 2016 since I wasn't prepared for a Hillary implosion at the time.  Trump's 4 years gave me the time I needed  to make tracks.  Enjoy president Supreme Leader Comrade Harris (because the international central banker class sure will.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:07:44 AM

You didn't really reply to the topic...

What do you think of the idea of the RED STRIKE against the BIG STEAL?

Do you think it can succeed to stop "the color revolution" unleashed against the american republic?

Central bankers can't print "work".

I fear that you are right on your comment about the laziness of those getting robbed from their votes and country.

All talk, no action.

However, I think that your strategy to move beyond the reach of the us gov, is flawed.

In the sense, that once the coup plotters have consolidated power over the U.S. I think they will try to expand their dominion to the world.

On a personal note, how did you get away from the 10 yeas tax schemes once leaving the U.S.? Did you renounce your citizenship yet? And which country did you chose to escape the coup?

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:20:24 AM

Do you think it can succeed to stop "the color revolution" unleashed against the american republic?

Nope.  I think it's way to late.

Central bankers can't print "work".

They plan a depopulation, and a massive one.  This will nicely address the 'no work' problem.  They've been writing about it for hundred of years at least.  Thousands if you read (Hebrew) between the lines.

I fear that you are right on your comment about the laziness of those getting robbed from their votes and country.

All talk, no action.

However, I think that your strategy to move beyond the reach of the us gov, is flawed.

In the sense, that once the coup plotters have consolidated power over the U.S. I think they will try to expand their dominion to the world.

(What are commonly mis-understood as) Communists eat their own true believers in the early stages.  Read Bezmenov.  Theses 'useful idiots' are one of the major reasons we got to where we are, so let them get taken care of by default.  At about 2:17:00 here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y83C9cu5_ec

In the same orgy of violence they'll get people who pitch a bitch as well.  Just FWIW.  Be brave...but don't be stupid.  Try to be around when there is a practical way to make a difference.  I project that there will be between zero and one windows of opportunity.

On a personal note, how did you get away from the 10 yeas tax schemes once leaving the U.S.? Did you renounce your citizenship yet? And which country did you chose to escape the coup?

I pay my capital gains extortion fee on my capital gains to the Rothschild cartel racketeers who control all countries (with the exception of Iran, Syria, and North Korea who don't use the BIS in Basal so I understand.)  Cost of doing business.

Have not renounced my citizenship yet.  It doesn't matter a whole lot because it's all the same at the top and they control all nations.  Or at least all that I had any hope of existing within.

I'll just say that 'dis-function' can be a bug or it can be a feature.  One cannot lose government services which one never had, and a fall from the first wrung of a ladder is less painful and dislocating than a fall from the top one.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:25:08 AM

Thanks for your reply. It's clear. What would you think of the People who tried it? Isn't it a nice peaceful non violent necessary step before the civil war?

If all TRUMP voters followed it, I guess America would grind to an halt?

Do you think I am wrong?

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:09:33 AM

Thanks for your reply. It's clear. What would you think of the People who tried it? Isn't it a nice peaceful non violent necessary step before the civil war?

If all TRUMP voters followed it, I guess America would grind to an halt?

Do you think I am wrong?

I would support and applaud your efforts.  But I'm not going to blow smoke up your ass about it.

I don't think much of 2020 Trump voters to be honest.  Yes, if they stood up for themselves they could make a difference but it probably would not be a particularly good one because they are every bit as ignorant as Biden voters (or maybe I should say 'voter' singular.)  I think that the chances of a bulk of the 'Trump voters' being able to even understand the principles of the (long gone) Republic are nill.

On the other hand, I think that the chances of the (mostly well-meaning) 'Trump voters' being used as hapless tools is fairly high.  What may seem outwardly like 'grinding to a halt' may serve the antagonists quite well.

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:11:24 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2020, 10:27:27 AM by B1tUnl0ck3r

First trump and his voters must understand that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...

For the rest, I sadly, believe you are right... the west is ready for the "grim reaper".

What may seem outwardly like 'grinding to a halt' may serve the antagonists quite well.

Why do you say that? It's afterall the goal of the antagonists to make the best of every situation, and sadly it's rare to find a silver bullet in life...

You didn't yet answered to my question about the expansion of the antagonists plot to your current location, in relation to their attempts at taking over the world after the usa...

vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 02:37:59 PM

with all the unemployed people desperate for work? looks like a good way to give your job away.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:23:57 PM

no voters ids.
censorship.
full MSM and silicon valley campaign against trump.

what do you think?

I think Trump was not a bad person as portrayed by world media. In fact unlike his predecessor he was not war monger.  He didn't initiate any new war during his tenure , on the contrary he tried to address conflicts of Afghanistan and North Korea.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:39:45 PM

with all the unemployed people desperate for work? looks like a good way to give your job away.

when america grinds to a halt... the whole RED STATE is on STRIKE... good luck to find your new workers... first you will have to teach them amerikanski Smiley.

~

Clearly, not him who did release the covid... QUID PRO QUO... not him, and who in the deep state would have trusted him, it's under his watch that epstein was arrested... they hate him Smiley.

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:34:06 AM

Are we finally starting to catch that it's a simple, swift, and efficient path to put down definitively the enemies of mankind? it's that or war, foreign or domestic lead, I don't care, as long as it's killed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: