Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Web Developers and Token Experts  (Read 76 times)
KoochieMane (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 06:13:58 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2020, 07:35:32 AM by KoochieMane

What is Playbit?(concept)

Playbit is a token made for the gaming Industry.
The idea is simple. Get rewarded for playing.
Verified developers can reward you with PBs for playing their game, completing challenges and more.
Then you can use your tokens to buy items across other verified games, buy games on the Playbit store,
or exchange on the playbit P2P exchange.

Who do we need?
Stakeholders, just people interested in this project to contribute ideas and flaws.
Voluntary Developers, We are looking for enthusiasts who in exchange for helping with development will be issued shares inside Playbit.
Game developers, people willing to implent our token in the game in the future.

Please leave your thoughts about my project in the comments.
Contact me with your inquieries.
Excuse my english, i come from the german part of Switzerland.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 06:38:26 AM

Who do we need?
Stakeholders, just people interested in this project to contribute ideas and flaws.
Voluntary Developers, We are looking for enthusiasts who in exchange for helping with development will be issued shares inside Playbit.
Investors, People who support the idea and want to prebuy tokens or shares. Your investment can be 0.01€ or 1'000'000€. Every cent counts.

Before any of these groups of people start to get excited about an actual idea (or spend money pre-buying junk), please list the game developers supporting Playbit.

Right now it seems you want to copy a token/coin, restrict it further, and expect it to become more popular than the original.

What can I do with your token I cannot do with the one it is copied from?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KoochieMane (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 07:06:59 AM

Who do we need?
Investors, People who support the idea and want to prebuy tokens or shares. Your investment can be 0.01€ or 1'000'000€. Every cent counts.

Before any of these groups of people start to get excited about an actual idea (or spend money pre-buying junk), please list the game developers supporting Playbit.

Right now it seems you want to copy a token/coin, restrict it further, and expect it to become more popular than the original.

, wdym by token i copied from?
As i said this is in developmeent and isnt released.
For now we only need develpoers
KoochieMane (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 08:03:18 AM

Who do we need?

and before coming here w that hate, read again. This js a CONCEPT in DEVELOPMENT looking for DEVElOPERS and GAME DEVELOPErs for FUTURE implementation
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:25:57 PM

Who do we need?

and before coming here w that hate, read again. This js a CONCEPT in DEVELOPMENT looking for DEVElOPERS and GAME DEVELOPErs for FUTURE implementation

Vod is talking about what is your difference with a lot of gaming tokens out there such as Itchiro(JEM)[1] and what would be your advantage agaisnt them? Honestly, upon reading your concept, it seems that it is already a common one, adding that there are no such thing as VOLUNTARY developers as it is too hard to develop something without any assurance of having any salary after all. Also, if you would want to HIRE developers, why not look on Fiverr? It is too hard to trust an anonymous user with just a CONCEPT to hold on to. Take it as my suggestion only Smiley
KoochieMane (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 05:31:31 PM

Who do we need?

Vod is talking about what is your difference with a lot of gaming tokens out there such as Itchiro(JEM)[1] and what would be your advantage agaisnt them? Honestly, upon reading your concept, it seems that it is already a common one, adding that there are no such thing as VOLUNTARY developers as it is too hard to develop something without any assurance of having any salary after all. Also, if you would want to HIRE developers, why not look on Fiverr? It is too hard to trust an anonymous user with just a CONCEPT to hold on to. Take it as my suggestion only Smiley

Thank you, noted.
First of all, i didnt know tokens like this existed, and after researching this Ichiro, Playbit isnt planning to rely on the blockchain and only be implemented through Dapp games.
Most video games allow you to get currency inside their game and only use it there. Our goal is to have one currency for (most) games. Allowing verified game developers to be issued/sold coins, which they can sell in there game store, or allow players to purchase in game items with them, therefore making money to the devs.
We would also plan on integrating all supported games into one engine (Playbit Launcher) where they could directly play games, depending on playtime & achievements they could recieve extra tokens.

The goal is to correctly market and advertise your token to game developers, showing them the benefits. I may have been a bit optimistic finding a free developer Tongue.

Lastly, my partner has a PhD in psychology, based on own studies and existing studies, we clearly see that rewarding players with tokens of even the slightest monetary value can motivate gamers.

Playbit could also solve the problem of, Spending 1000s of hours on a game, stopping to play and losing all the money spent on tokens / earned tokens, since they could be transfered onto other games and restarting the cycle.

The key to the success of Playbit would be a succesfull outreach and marketing camping to well known/ popular indie developers.
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:59:41 AM

Hi,

Your thread can gain more exposure on Marketplace board. Give it a try! Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 04:02:32 PM

This idea devolved quickly.  If you're not using a blockchain, you don't have a token.   You have a centralized database that you'll have a hard time selling to million dollar game makers, who don't like paying others.

If you manage to beat billion to one odds, improve your diplomacy and anger response, and make any dent at all, Apple will simply ban any game that uses your worthless token.  A centralized database will never gain interest on this forum, and is the opposite direction of where games are moving.

(I'm not just bashing your idea of controlling a billion dollar industry, because most players have the same idea when they realize the amounts involved.  But you and your partner are a bit late to the game, and discovering players like to be rewarded is like discovering players like to chat while playing.  I am starting a game service myself, but I'm not dealing in the commerce aspect.)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: