Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i Invest more???  (Read 2043 times)
AbuBhakar

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

🇵🇭

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 06:34:50 PM

You're already good in analysing projects what should be focused now monitoring their prices as the price may drop due to it's volatility as well now that many investors were shifting into BTC. It will depend on how you'll be able to monitor your investment properly matters.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 06:39:17 PM

I'd probably stop for now if I have made that such a huge amount.
Hold it in ETH.
I am expecting it to gain hype before the end of the year since ETH 2.0 is near.
I mean, just look at it now at $444 while I bought it at $260.
You are already at risk holding Ethereum, why risk more? Stay with the trusted.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 06:50:15 PM

That's a decent amount of profit you have earned especially during a typical bearish market, if you have chosen 4 projects to invest then just go for it with your own research including current affairs. But I would recommend to go for top altcoins if you are looking for some quick profit since we have just started witnessing the growth in value of altcoins as well so coins like ETH or XRP will be good for time being.

But if you are looking for long-term then go for a new one with good team and concept.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 06:57:58 PM

I believe that you're already skilled and knowledgeable about handling and monitoring your investment. You're lucky to have that amount of profit because not everyone could gain that profit. I guess the best thing that you can do is to hodl your profit for now since the market situation is starting to get better. Ethereum is worth holding so no need to doubt it or even risk your funds with other altcoins for now.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:12:40 PM

according to my analysis, if you want to invest in the list above then I recommend CUR and Insollar. both of these altcoins have real products and the team is working hard and constantly updating their projects to attract market investment. I just heard about Filecoin, if you think it's good then just invest some of your capital.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:16:30 PM

Hi , i have invested more than 50 Eth for many projects in this year and i have got about 20 eth as the profit.  Cool  Is it enough ??
And now im analysed about few projects and finally i selected 4 projects . But i'm actually need to invest for only 2 project , So i need your help for next step. And i hope your answer with a reason..

1). CurioInvest (A community of Altra rare car collectors)

2). Filescoin   ( decentralized storage network designed to store humanity's private information.)

3). HediCoin ( Swiss crypto token)

4). Insolar

For now , my choice is   1) Insolar  2) Filescoin  3) HeidiCoin  4) CurioInvest

***Insolar is a quite old project So i can trust  their team more than other projects ,
***And Filescoin is a new one but i think its a good concept for the whole world and i think i can get more profit by investing to their pre-sale(from 7 th nov 2020) ,
***And Heidicoin is also a quite old project and its already listed on some exchanges and price has been changed in between 20$-35$ ,
***CurioInvest is also a trusted team and i have to wait for long time to get a goo profit from it ,

So these are only my reasons (only a short description)  , Please share your idea here  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

don't be greedy and enjoy your profit, because 20 Ethereum is really good profit
maybe if you want to convert your profit you can exchange your 10 ethereum to Binance coin then keep the rest in your wallet mate

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:42:50 PM

if you believe with your predictions, just all in my friend
but remember think about the risk, not only profit, because sometimes crypto market become unpredictable

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 07:59:20 PM

4 projects that you mentioned, I only know curio and insolar, but I think now is the best time to keep your assets just in eth.  Eth is in the best moment right now so don't miss it, it's quite risky if we invest in a new project.  I know Curio and at the beginning of this project they created a lot of problems.  Do your best research, don't take the wrong steps.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:00:20 PM

Hi , i have invested more than 50 Eth for many projects in this year and i have got about 20 eth as the profit.  Cool  Is it enough ??
And now im analysed about few projects and finally i selected 4 projects . But i'm actually need to invest for only 2 project , So i need your help for next step. And i hope your answer with a reason..

1). CurioInvest (A community of Altra rare car collectors)

2). Filescoin   ( decentralized storage network designed to store humanity's private information.)

3). HediCoin ( Swiss crypto token)

4). Insolar

For now , my choice is   1) Insolar  2) Filescoin  3) HeidiCoin  4) CurioInvest

***Insolar is a quite old project So i can trust  their team more than other projects ,
***And Filescoin is a new one but i think its a good concept for the whole world and i think i can get more profit by investing to their pre-sale(from 7 th nov 2020) ,
***And Heidicoin is also a quite old project and its already listed on some exchanges and price has been changed in between 20$-35$ ,
***CurioInvest is also a trusted team and i have to wait for long time to get a goo profit from it ,

So these are only my reasons (only a short description)  , Please share your idea here  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm a fan of Insolar since their blockchain is an advanced platform (blockchain 4.0) which can offer better speed and scalability for corporate applications. I was part of their bounty (had a huge gain), initially sold it and bought again before the swap. They have a good technical team but the had a quite bad marketing and community engagement. I'm hoping this project will actually become big once listed in big exchanges, and once their platform gain attention from big companies.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:01:56 PM

That's more than enough. I will not encourage you to invest in another project for quick profits. Now is the time to prepare for the upcoming launching of Ethereum 2.0 and you can stake your 32 ETH for it. And for the remaining ETH, I'll just hold it.
If you're going to ask me, that will be my strategy but if you think that you can extend it and have more profit then you are choosing the much harder part of investing in different projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pithaxz

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:09:35 PM

investing in a variety of altcoins is a good move because you can make a large profit from each coin you invest especially when the market is stable and the price of your coins is rising high. but the question is what coins do you want to invest in? from your list I just love old projects like Insolar and Heidicoin. they are already listed on some of the top exchanges. I don't like the new project for several reasons, for example CUR once hit a high of $ 4 but is now $ 0.5. The percentage of the decline in the price of this coin is very drastic, but there is still a possibility to increase the price again even the number of tokens supply is also small. only 2 million coins CUR.
next depends on your decision

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:18:54 PM

I'm not familiar with those projects you have mentioned but I think it will not catch your attention if they aren't worth it.

Might not be difficult to research those so just spend time doing your homework about them.

You work your way up and able to earn a good profit which actually the majority can't do so I think you can think up a good conclusion about those projects.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:46:12 PM

Investing 50 ETH and making a quick 20 ETH within a year, sounds like you got really lucky. I am being honest over here. Never heard of any of those tokens you have mentioned. They maybe good projects, but don't you think you should stop investing and exit with your profit? Don't you think the price already went up "quick" enough and reached its threshold?  Maybe you should start investing those in more well known coins/tokens.
But, yeah, its your decision. You know the best.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 09:17:53 PM

I would like to congratulate you on your profit, I'm really happy for you buddy. My plan would have worked out with my bnb but pandemic ruin everything for me.
Coming back to your main topic, have you check out greed index today? Since 2017, it has never been this high since that time. I checked it and today was extreme greed which means you should take profit and watch the market for the next couple of days.

Btc price tick 16k and was rejected at that resistance, correction is imminent at this point. Definitely alts would be affected too. 20 Eth is a huge profit, you should consider taking profit even if it's half of it.
On a second thought, you may consider staking them ahead of Eth2.0.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 11:55:37 PM

I ask this first, How is your investment before? because if you feel good and profitable I think there's no need to switch to another coin. That we need to be wise, 3-4 coins are good enough than acquiring a lot, it might better to add to your capital than to get another one because it is more manageable and less risky.

I'd find out that ETH is not on your list, I didn't find it wring but this coin is more profitable than the others which give you the opportunity to gain more. Anyway, I feel that you are in good already, you don't need to change it unless you'll find another prospect.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 12:22:16 AM

You are very lucky to have made 20 eth profits, and I think reinvesting your money in several projects is the right choice, and I think Filescoin is a good project, and my advice you should also invest your money in eth.

xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 01:20:47 AM

According to what you introduce, you are an experienced investor in this market, your return is up to 60% and that is a large number.
Out of the 4 projects that you mentioned I think all 4 cannot be compared to ETH at the moment. Version 2.0 of ETH has started running beta and I think the price of ETH will increase in the near future.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 02:00:38 AM

I was wondering about this one because in my knowledge there was a crypto project already named filecoin and they conducted their ICO 3 years ago. I visited the website of what you mentioned Filescoin and I found that it is very similar to the content of Filecoin. I warn you to be careful to this Filescoin. Come take a look and compare their website.

Filecoin: https://filecoin.io

Filescoin: https://filescoin.io/

mohammed7777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 02:03:19 AM

IMO, your profit is a lot for people working their asses off to have that amount. At the current price now, that's almost $9000. That's a huge amount already, and I must say you enjoy it. If you have managed to invest and profited from it, I doubt you need any more help. Maybe you are just looking for advice or someone to tell you that you had enough, but there's no one to say that truly but yourself. I'm just saying.

That's right, isn't the profit he gets quite a lot, and it shows that he really understands market movements. and more precisely maybe he was just giving information so that we too would follow his directions. I will try to speculate that he still lacks the next step. it's confused what steps he wants, because all the steps in investing anywhere, he just simply applies the same method plus some variations to suit the current situation.
Hlo evry one,  sir your suggestion also good,  I have give to congratulate how will be invest and take a profit,  But in my opinion in recently the Bitcoincash will take a new future the recently it's starts to HardFork on the BItcoin cash I am also invest the Bitcoin Cash and take the profit for 1day 100$.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 02:34:57 AM

IMO, your profit is a lot for people working their asses off to have that amount. At the current price now, that's almost $9000. That's a huge amount already, and I must say you enjoy it. If you have managed to invest and profited from it, I doubt you need any more help. Maybe you are just looking for advice or someone to tell you that you had enough, but there's no one to say that truly but yourself. I'm just saying.
Indeed, he already made a 20 eth profit for investing to many projects so obviously he is knowledgeable enough to decide on whats good project to invest in.

Well for me since you already have experience and proven those projects to be profitable, why dont you stick to it? I think its better rather than venturing to new projects wherein you're not certain if you can gain from it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: