Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i Invest more???  (Read 2049 times)
Paulogo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:57:23 PM

You have good profit already as a result of taking the necessary risk when you ought to, because business is all about taking risk. You have been able to invest in the right projects at the right time too which not many investors can trusting their instinct.
My humble counsel  to you is simply keep following that thing which has been guiding you all the way. It seem to let you know the right projects to embark on. In short, many like me would want something like that, because the outcome is obviously on the positive side.  Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:28:27 PM

why do you put your money on coins that are not very popular, even though the project is old and still last does not mean it will be good in the future.
my advice you put your money on btc coins and some alt under it.
because according to predictions BTC will reach a new year at the end of this year or early next year.
maybe he have different thought with us, speculation on coin will be his goal to earn huge money. traders need to take risk that may involved in order to gain huge profits. its not common strategy only risk taker that could do this.and maybe its alternative investment besides major coins in his bag, so spliting assets in high risk and low risk was best option.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:28:34 PM

You have good profit already as a result of taking the necessary risk when you ought to, because business is all about taking risk. You have been able to invest in the right projects at the right time too which not many investors can trusting their instinct.
My humble counsel  to you is simply keep following that thing which has been guiding you all the way.
<snip>
I agree. If you(OP) has an straregy that is working really well, the best thing to do is to follow that strategy which you'd made good profit.
Personally, I can't fully tell myself what projects are best to invest in, that's why I am not relying on myself when choosing any. My decisions are still improving through the learnings that I got, maybe soon I'll be much familiar to tell which project is best to invest.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:33:37 PM

You didn't share your strategy, did you buy at ICO or from the exchanges. How do you choose the coin? How do u know when to take your profit and didn't fall victim of the recent dump in altcoins?

ICOs do not have high guarantees, if you invest in an ICO project it is of course very high risk,
especially now that many ICOs are scams, and altcoins are also experiencing dumps,
if you want to invest more, then you have to think about the risks.
ICO is considered high risk high return investment and people should only invest if they know all the risk coming from it and be prepared for the worst. Even IEO is not a guarantee that you're not gonna lose money so it pretty much sums up what OP should think about which is considering the risk and the return whether it's actually worth it or not.
Though I'm guessing OP just trying to somehow promote the coin he comes up with LOL

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:45:18 PM

Hi , i have invested more than 50 Eth for many projects in this year and i have got about 20 eth as the profit.  Cool  Is it enough ??
And now im analysed about few projects and finally i selected 4 projects . But i'm actually need to invest for only 2 project , So i need your help for next step. And i hope your answer with a reason..

You're quite good in investing and your strategy is really effective. I think you know what you are going to invest because you already made a huge profit from your past investment.  Hoping that I can also make huge profit from my investment. It's better if you can share to us your strategy even slightly.

Tomtomwole

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 04:31:35 PM

I would say you should look for a other set of projects and make research about them. Some of these might fail. Still my opinion.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 02:59:45 PM

Everybody has different desires in such manner, and for coins like Ethereum there is no compelling reason to start looking for a correction in the market price, since coins like ethereum are in every case good coins to have whenever.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 11:03:38 PM

Congratulations that's what I want to say to you. With a very large profit and of course you also get it with not a little capital. But you are one of the lucky ones, because there are many people who invest with a lot of capital but still do not get a profit, or are still at a loss and are covering that loss. Of course you have a good analysis when it comes to investment, I think so. If you think the coin you are going to invest in is already analyzed, you have to be sure of your choice.

/font]
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 11:21:56 PM

Hi , i have invested more than 50 Eth for many projects in this year and i have got about 20 eth as the profit.  Cool  Is it enough ??

As you said you invested 50eth and you gain profit of 20eth? I dont know if you are in ROI of your money because you only gain 20eth and for me thats not enough to invest more because you are not in the ROI of your money. But if you are planning to invest more or you are going to invest your profit I suggest you to put all your money to an investment that you think it will 100% percent make your investment back or giving you more profit of your investment.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
Tybi

Activity: 196

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 11:46:09 PM

It has been seen for some time now that the market has improved a lot more than before and is hovering above 50,000 when it comes to catching bitcoin. Now is the time to invest, if you haven't invested then you  invest .

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 11:48:44 PM

I never heard the coins you mentioned. Try investing to high marketcap coins because they are more stable and secure. It wont crash easily as it controlled by thousand of user not with a group of people with large money.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 06:19:14 AM

If you feel Eth still has a good chance in the future. Keep putting your coins there because I believe eth has a good chance. And if the insolar has been around for a long time and you trust it, it's better to choose the one you've definitely believed in and been there for a long time.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 08:44:38 AM

I want to say, you did a great job on your investment wallet, about whether it was worth continuing, if you succeed, then your head is working in the right direction, then of course you need to continue, these are the projects that you wrote, I'm talking about them I haven't heard anything, but based on the history of your success, these projects also interested me, I will analyze them in the same way.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 09:10:06 PM

Looks like a good planned of investment of yours. I think you can earn more for buying curio invest tokens, since their platform is good and you could earn for a long term investment. You've already earn a 20 ETH profit and looks like if you invest more make sure you're in a right path of investment so that your earnings couldn't lost in the long run.
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 04:13:46 AM

For the tokens you mentioned, not sure cos I don't know any of them, but will check.

Should I invest more? imho, yes, especially metaverse, NFT arts, and NFT play to earn games. Because these 3 crypto categories can easily be the next big thing in a few years. Also, layer 2 and web3 projects.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 06:00:48 AM

If you feel Eth still has a good chance in the future. Keep putting your coins there because I believe eth has a good chance. And if the insolar has been around for a long time and you trust it, it's better to choose the one you've definitely believed in and been there for a long time.
ethereum is the main altcoin of choice to invest in. many of us have other choices according to our respective beliefs, but we also have to be realistic about the trading volume on ethereum, of course this can open our eyes with some considerations

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 07:05:49 AM

ethereum is the main altcoin of choice to invest in. many of us have other choices according to our respective beliefs, but we also have to be realistic about the trading volume on ethereum, of course this can open our eyes with some considerations
Besides ethereum, I think BNB is also very good for long-term investment because both are the same as the top altcoins,
both are good assets in my opinion and their value will continue to grow every year,
but indeed everyone has their own choice
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 07:10:33 AM

you've got quite a lot of profit from your investment, I think you are quite proficient in choosing an investment place. it's just, personally I would not choose any of the coins you suggest. if you have 20 ethereum funds to invest, i think, ethereum is very good for that. So far, the ethereum fee is still very expensive, but the price remains stable and slowly rising. if the ethereum team manages to make the fee price lower, I think the ethereum price will go up very high.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 09:45:38 AM

Now is a good time to buy because the market is dropping, I'm sure the market will skyrocket again so we can get big profits, buying more is a type of whale when the market is down, don't panic selling because we will regret it if we see the market recovery tomorrow.

Thank you
piya212

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 10:09:59 AM

i suggest you for any investment you have to remember these point, Invest wisely in the right place and time, Invest as much as we can afford and never invest the funds you have, always be prepared for risks. anytime keep eye on your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: