Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 10:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi 3.0 NRG Staking Guide! We are earning $36 DAILY?!  (Read 59 times)
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 04:11:21 PM

If you want to learn how to set up a full NRG node on their Energi 3.0 blockchain and stake their crypto coins to earn passive income then this is the best staking guide for you!
Subscribe to VoskCoin for more! http://voskco.in/Sub

Read our elaborate setup guide for staking NRG coins along with all of the tips and tricks we have learned on the VoskCoin Medium blog!
https://medium.com/voskcoin/tips-for-staking-energi-nrg-profitably-masternodes-by-voskcoin-b0b78ca18021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl8iNrDQNzQ

We have created several videos on how we are earning passive income in cryptocurrency by staking coins, running masternodes, along with other techniques like earning interest and yield farming, but staking cryptocurrencies proves to be yield the best earnings long-term! Our videos about earning $2,000 a month and $78 a day along with a few others have been watched over 600,000 times, so created an in-depth video guide tutorial on how we are staking are crypto coins to earn thousands of dollars a year was way overdue! Here is our video guide on staking NRG on the Energi 3.0 ETH clone/competitor blockchain with the best tips and tricks by VoskCoin!

Watch us earn $2,000 a month in passive income with cryptocurrency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxlqVFhgv3k

Watch VoskCoin earn $78 a day in passive income with cryptocurrency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqwDwvdhY5Y

Looking for links? Any link you could ever need will be in our official NRG staking guide on Medium! https://medium.com/voskcoin/tips-for-staking-energi-nrg-profitably-masternodes-by-voskcoin-b0b78ca18021

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:15:55 PM

I have also heard about Energi 3.0 lately and also saw a lot of your amazing profit performance. But how can I ensure that passive income from Staking at Energi stays good over time?
Staking is not too strange to me, many projects have been successful from the beginning, but the worse the profits are. Can you tell me the solution to this Energi 3.0 problem?
Also, your big competitor, PoS of Ethereum 2.0, will show up in December. Tell me what will Energi do to compete with Ethereum 2.0?
glad to hear from you bro. Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 11:43:27 PM

I have also heard about Energi 3.0 lately and also saw a lot of your amazing profit performance. But how can I ensure that passive income from Staking at Energi stays good over time?
Staking is not too strange to me, many projects have been successful from the beginning, but the worse the profits are. Can you tell me the solution to this Energi 3.0 problem?
Also, your big competitor, PoS of Ethereum 2.0, will show up in December. Tell me what will Energi do to compete with Ethereum 2.0?
glad to hear from you bro. Smiley

well I'm not part of their team so all that's up to them lol

we've been staking their coins for ~2 years now, performance has been consistently good -- as far as good if you define it by receiving stakes/coins then yeah its good, if you define good by price, well that's TBD this could go to 10 dollars a coin or it could go to 10 cents a coin, that's crypto lol

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 11:45:16 AM

i have one question, how much NRG coin needed to earn about $36 daily ? because in my opinion $36 daily is really good income
sorry i don't have enough data to see your video my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 12:09:59 PM

What must be the minimum hardware requirements to be able to earn $ 36 / day?
Alternatively, how much would I have to invest to be able to earn $ 36 / day passively?
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 12:35:09 PM

Thank you very much for creating a video tutorial that makes it easier for investors to get to the NRG node.
But by the way I also want to add some of my views on the risk of this node. NRG has a marketcap of only about $ 50m and the value of this coin can be deeply reduced, you can refer to its chart at CMC.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/energi/
Due to the price uncertainty of NRG, we could suffer heavy losses when the market is in bearish trend. Therefore, before implementing Node on the Energi 3.0 blockchain, investors should also analyze the market before pouring money into it.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████