Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minergate XMR withdraw to extrenal address not supported?  (Read 108 times)
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 10:26:57 PM

I had some Monero lying in MinerGate for a couple of years I have forgotten about and recently I went to see if I can move them from there but when I tried to withdraw the funds got a error that the withdrawal was unsupported or something like that.

The site recommendations are to use other methods like using Changelly, HitBTC or Freewallet, all of them sounding unsecured.

Is there anyone having the same problem?

miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 11:05:51 PM

Oh man.  That place....not a good place for miners.  You will get them but you will pay high fees and hassle.  Probably will have to send out to Freewallet or some other high fee wallet.  I mine only at pools that pay direct to my wallet....if you dont have the keys to the wallet then you dont actually own the coins.
waywoos

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 02:00:23 AM

they use freewallet.
minergate is god aweful.
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 10:41:08 AM

Luckily it's not a big amount so I'm fine with it but that kind of behavior should not be tolerated.

First, when I log in for the first time in two years my funds there went missing in the balance. I had to contract the support to get them back, now this.
I'll see what they gonna answer now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: