Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:12:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it over for Binance IEO?  (Read 842 times)
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 2148

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 01:20:04 PM

People have moved on to DeFi, no one cares about IEO and ICO anymore. Eventually a new sort of scam under the guise of decentralized technology will emerge to replace DeFi. It has always been clear that ICO and IEO can't replace traditional funding, especially for the reason that it's not regulated and investors don't get any guarantees, even with IEOs where exchanges supposedly vouch for the project. Similarly, DeFi won't replace traditional finance, because investors aren't really getting any guarantees or legal protection, and the "code is law" mantra actually means that any bugs and hacks, that are quite common in DeFi, are law too.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 01:27:05 PM

Binance IEO is pure hype. Even how the project is trash as long as it is on the Binance IEO, it will make noise and a good return in *early days* after the IEO has done and it is started to trade on their exchange.
That's why if you notice, even recently added in Binance exchange, it is making pump *most of newly listed*, especially their IEO coins. That's why even you aren't able to join on their IEO, you can still make some alternative way. But remember this is EXTREMELY RISKY.

Binance did nothing but people just like to make a mountain out of a small rock, binance is like any other exchange (although with Haigh number of users) which means not a magic maker, but for some reason people have on their own hype on binance exchange to make it look like the pinnacle of all exchange, and by so doing, hoping that any project which got listed on binance will produce magic and make them millionaires which is not the case,
Interestingly enough, when a project have not been listed on binance, you will see people asking a million times "when binance" I wonder whose fault it is.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 01:34:01 PM

I can't tell you this time. Though we notice that they are weakened already but doesn't mean that they already giving up and let their reputation dried up. Just like to other projects/platforms, they also suffered such market decline as investors might looking for another one.  Ain't the end as I know that those investors will turn back investing with this project.

Well, I don't get a dumb favor to Binance but because I know their market potential, I believe that they can still recover and get back what the community expecting from them since their existence.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 03:00:37 PM

No, I don't think the IEO concept is over and I don't think the problem is IEO, I think binance needs to remove so many of its shitcoins in its market, low volume tokens that sucked the money of the market needs to be removed, the only good projects with the practical usage should stay, there are so many tokens on Binance that seems like dead but still trading because they are in Binance!
CZ needs to cut the greed and do something about it.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 03:26:12 PM

Ieo Binance is not weak, it's just that Binance is not right to sell new coins like AXS and INJEC because a few days ago the domination of bitcoin was very large, so many new coins had dropped in price, so investors didn't want to rush to buy new coins. they are currently focused on buying into bitcoin or altcoin which is very old. The possibility that Ieo Binance will be there again when the domination of Bitcoin weakens the possibility to return to normal.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1733

To the moon

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 03:46:50 PM

IEOs on binance are still very profitable, even though lately IEOs on binance only get x2,
but it has provided a lot of benefits to investors, only top exchanges can provide the best IEO,
one of them is Binance, they are not over yet!.

We get used to good things very quickly, and now that IEO brings only x2 profit, it seems to us that this is not enough. At such moments, I always remember IEO Sandbox( SAND), which brought me more than 1000% profit. There was also a very good IEO Cartesi, which gave a profit of more than 500%

bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 04:29:52 PM

Its probably over. I haven't seen any IEO on binance since the start of Defi trend too. The only IEO that I've seen today was on P2PB2B exchange.

There isn't really an assurance for the success of the project even when IEO is done one binance, I remember Cartesi and some like SERO but the prices of these tokens were still dumped by its investors. It made me suspect the exchanges like Binance has something to do with the dumping.

DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 04:56:20 PM

OP talked as if all IEO from binance this year did same 2x as Axie infinity launchpad result is, well this is a wrong judgement if you ask me, DeFi hype is a bit over right now so Axie infinity failed to attract enough attention but yet the project did so well, do you mind me asking if you invested in this project? If yes isn't 2x good profit already?
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:10:17 PM

Binance has been a leading force with respect to initial exchange offering (IEO) evidenced by its extraordinary success in raising funds for crypto startupa via its Launchpad. The likes of Gifto, Bread, BitTorent, Fetch.Ai, Celer Network, Elrond, Perlin, Kava, Injective Protocol have successfully met their funding goals via Binance IEO.

My concern, however, is in the performance of its recent IEOs such as thoseof Injective Protocol(INJ) and Axie Infinity (AXS). In the past, investors are often certain of getting almost ×10 of their capital once the token is launched after IEO but these two tokens hardly did ×2 of their IEO price. Does it mean that the Binance Effect is already waning or has weakened?

AXS was sold at $0.1 at IEO price but only breezed to $0.29 briefly while INJ sold at $0.4 managed to hit $1.49 as its brief ATH. These results are unlike Binance's past IEOs which made investors jostle to get in to the launchpad.

Do you think that it the end of Binance IEO has come or the exchange would rediscover its earlier form?

Let me know your opinion.
Bro you still need to do good research on past IEO projects that took place on binance exchange, there are some projects that brings 2x to 3x on binance exchange since I entered this crypto space and after that some still did 4x to 8x, you can't judge a exchange because of IEO performance, remember that investors are the ones that will sti decide if they want to invest or not
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:32:08 PM

Generally speaking in recent times, crypto enthusiasts do not immediately invest a lot into new tokens after token sale like before, be it IEO or other forms of token sales, hence FOMO dropped for Binance IEO too. This is normal, when the IEO trend set in, the urge to buy into IEO and immediately after IEO was very high but gradually diminished. Some investors even prefer to stay away from centralized exchanges for now, unless it's very necessary to use CEX, considering the recent happenings (Kucoin hack, OKEX police investigation and withdrawal pause, HUOBI police case etc. Well, provided the price of recent Binance IEO (Injective protocol INJ) didn't go below IEO price, then its still healthy and there is no cause for alarm.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:38:08 PM

Is it just because the IEOs that are hosted on Binance only get a little profit you feel Binance is done?
Honestly it makes me laugh, I think that kind of thinking should be fixed, if you are a Binance fan,
then you should always support Binance.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:51:16 PM

This was suppose to happen sooner or later but I never expected this to happen at this moment, we have other competitive exhabges who are doing in par with binance and thus users have opted other platform for launchpad and buy orders, some failed projects wherein it was pumped beyond the limit and then fell from grace have caused the damage and now not everyone is willing to risk their investment for short term gain which becomes liabilities after few weeks. There used to be an assumption that every tokens listed through Binance is a get rich quick scheme which has been shattered now.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 06:11:32 PM

The IEO at binance is still running and there are still a lot of investors taking a stand in it but since this year is a Defi year I think this is also a golden opportunity to get a top profit in Defi in the market. there are many DEFI projects listed on uniswap dex. maybe you can try your luck on trends Defi at this time.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 07:26:56 PM

Binance is smart when it comes to seeing what the population wants and they react accordingly to make the most money they possibly could. When it was IEO period they joined that and helped projects collect billions of dollars total while taking a cut for themselves AND make a profit from the trading fee's on top of that. When people moved to defi they switched to their chain and they also helped establish a lot of staking possibility.

Basically if something more popular happens 6 months from now, they will do that to make the most money. They are a very agile development team that constantly sees what is popular and what they could make money from and they do suddenly add that to their website. I personally think IEO period is over but Binance period will always continue.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 07:33:17 PM

Binance has been a leading force with respect to initial exchange offering (IEO) evidenced by its extraordinary success in raising funds for crypto startupa via its Launchpad. The likes of Gifto, Bread, BitTorent, Fetch.Ai, Celer Network, Elrond, Perlin, Kava, Injective Protocol have successfully met their funding goals via Binance IEO.

My concern, however, is in the performance of its recent IEOs such as thoseof Injective Protocol(INJ) and Axie Infinity (AXS). In the past, investors are often certain of getting almost ×10 of their capital once the token is launched after IEO but these two tokens hardly did ×2 of their IEO price. Does it mean that the Binance Effect is already waning or has weakened?

AXS was sold at $0.1 at IEO price but only breezed to $0.29 briefly while INJ sold at $0.4 managed to hit $1.49 as its brief ATH. These results are unlike Binance's past IEOs which made investors jostle to get in to the launchpad.

Do you think that it the end of Binance IEO has come or the exchange would rediscover its earlier form?

To be honest the returns are still awesome and not seen anywhere else, i mean where else will you get 200-300% gains just in few days? Yes greed has no end but i think most people need to be grateful and not always complaining. I will consider these returns huge because all other ieos, icos have dumped way below ico prices while only binance projects have been able to show the profitable results consistently.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 07:42:41 PM

This could be perhaps due to the hype of defi projects because most of the money flew to defi in last few months where investors are getting good returns in the form of yield mining, liquidity mining and staking or lending etc.
But i agree to the point that binance's launchoad has performed really well because they have still produced profits even in highly competitive market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 08:03:26 PM

The hype of IEOs has started to disappear, several large exchanges have also very rarely held IEOs, only Binance still holds IEOs frequently, but this is not the end because IEOs will always exist even though they are not always profitable

IEO has so many advantages especially if the IEO run on big exchange such as binance, and i agree with you if IEO will always exist man
and only a good project do an IEO on binance, thats because binance team is very selective

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 10:01:18 PM

What I have noticed in the crypto ecosystem is this, every hype gets dead at certain point in time, its just a thing that can't last longer for ever, however Binance reacts quick to every latest development, that is, they invest as much as they can in promoting latest fund raising system, now it time for defi coin which gradually it's fading away. So definitely, I'm not surprised those ieo projects could not go x10 on their initial price, the tenure of ieo is getting out of the system.
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1638
Merit: 333

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 10:07:28 PM

I think in cryptocurrency new tren is always profitable, When IEO was launch this method still becomes a new trend that's why many people enthusiastic to join, but now so many people already realize the truth about investment. Maybe that's the reason even IEO in Binance cant gives a high return as same as before. People prefer top coins rather than new coins

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 10:53:34 PM

I think in cryptocurrency new tren is always profitable, When IEO was launch this method still becomes a new trend that's why many people enthusiastic to join, but now so many people already realize the truth about investment. Maybe that's the reason even IEO in Binance cant gives a high return as same as before. People prefer top coins rather than new coins
Some time ago IEO were still good but for now I think IEO are no longer attractive and many investors are no longer interested in IEO, so in my opinion, maybe they can participate in other methods right now a lot of what is making investors interested are DeFi Projects which have the characteristics of a small supply of coins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: