Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In memory of the largest genocide in Europe since WWII: 15 year after NATO  (Read 4377 times)
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 11:57:11 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 05:36:54 PM by Nemo1024

http://rt.com/news/yugoslavia-kosovo-nato-bombing-705/

Exactly 15 years ago, on March 24, NATO began its 78-day bombing of Yugoslavia. The alliance bypassed the UN under a “humanitarian” pretext, launching aggression that claimed hundreds of civilian lives and caused a much larger catastrophe than it averted.

Years on, Serbia still bears deep scars of the NATO bombings which, as the alliance put it, were aimed at “preventing instability spreading” in Kosovo. Questions remain on the very legality of the offense, which caused casualties and mass destruction in the Balkan republic.

Our thoughts and memories go to all people who lost their lives or were driven from their homes by NATO's (North Atlantic Terrorist Organisation) war atrocities.

Zashto? - Why? A video documentary.
http://rt.com/news/yugoslavia-nato-war-documentary-417/

Part 1 of the documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M42BAJAk84

Part 2 of the documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9tX8onPsnM

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:19:19 PM

s/North Atlantic Terrorist Organisation/North America Terrorist Organisation/ig
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:28:17 PM

"Government is the problem" - Martin Armstrong

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:58:36 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 03:07:01 PM by Balthazar

Transparent government is not a problem, but liberalism ideology is absolutely incompatible with transparency. Liberalism simply doesn't work as it proposed, because it leads to corporate monopoly & corruption. That's why USA satellites are using so-called liberal democracy as a foundation for their puppet regimes.

By the way, Hitler had the same plan, establish liberal democracy on a Russian territory. Nazi theorists believed that liberal democracy would be best solution for destruction of the local population.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:53:19 AM

Civilian refugees killed by U.S. bombs:

A mother and child killed in the NATO bombing:

A refugee killed en route by NATO bombs:

Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 12:31:46 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 01:02:29 PM by Nemo1024

"Executed" Muslims rise from the dead after the footage of their execution has been shot (pun intended)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa34bnh1Oas

This is the full version of a video clip, a part of which prominently featured in Western media 15 years ago.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:46:56 PM

"Executed" Muslims rise from the dead after after the footage of their execution has been shot (pun intended)

They are vampires indeed (see another example). The only strange thing it's a Sun, why they didn't burned up? Roll Eyes
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:38:44 PM

I've updated the OP with the links to the documentary "Why?"

One of the viewer comments really pins down the essence of the matter:

Whyunounderstand

Serbs like myself didn't understand how the KLA (kosovo liberation army) which was a United Nations listed terrorist organisation suddenly became allies of NATO in a civil war instigated by the KLA then handed an entire country. But then i realised what NATO is after IRAQ and the many wars since then I have noticed patterns. NATO is a usurper, they work with terrorist organisations in libya, syria and now ukraine to overthrow legitimate government that wont serve there interests. 

bennybong

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

I'd literally never heard about this event before (forgive me). Surely our governments aren't trying to keep stuff from us... Are they?
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:51:12 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 11:03:48 PM by Balthazar

It's still the same... "If you need a territory then bomb the citizens, create a puppet regime and don't worry about the consequences". The best known consequince is simple enough, it's obsession with revenge. Remember what happened with Hitler in 1945, any aggressor will get his punishment and it's just a matter of time.

Only bad thing here is that in the case of bombing the Washington or Brussel city a government will sincerely wonder why this happened to them. Because they honestly believe that everything is right... Roll Eyes
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 09:39:25 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 02:48:27 PM by Nemo1024

I'd literally never heard about this event before (forgive me). Surely our governments aren't trying to keep stuff from us... Are they?

Now you know.

I came to think that most people who are in their 30s now, were just teenagers when Yugoslavia was invaded and bombed into oblivion. And with the imposed Western consumer lifestyle, many were more interested in figuring out what jeans to buy next than figuring out what was going on the world. I am not talking about you, bennybong, as I don't know your background - it's just a general observation.

The important thing is not to forget. In Russia, the memories of 1812 (not speaking of 1941-1945) are kept alive and strong, through literature and films. Alas, the war on Yugoslavia was glazed over, as if it never happened.

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:13:15 PM

People need to be remind about what happend the Yugoslavia ,in Serbia ,all the pleople killed and all the families that  still suffer should open the gouverments  and the countries president eyes!We are in 2014 but we still see the same things like 15 years ago,people killed in Ukraine,countries devided in 2,for what?HuhHuhHuh?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:51:09 AM

people killed in Ukraine,countries devided in 2,for what?HuhHuhHuh?
2 victims of nazi provocation were much better than thousands of victims done by democratic bombing  Roll Eyes
Denni

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:52:09 AM

People need to be remind about what happend the Yugoslavia ,in Serbia ,all the pleople killed and all the families that  still suffer should open the gouverments  and the countries president eyes!We are in 2014 but we still see the same things like 15 years ago,people killed in Ukraine,countries devided in 2,for what?HuhHuhHuh?

Please don't compare few casualties in Ukraine to mass murder in Yugoslavia.

Qwerty777

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:19:06 PM

I've never heard about North Atlantic Terrorist Organisation. That's a shame of me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: