Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTO Coin Technical Analysis 120 % profit  (Read 59 times)
hossamdz (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 10:45:45 AM

as we see at daily chart ,the coin is standing on a historical support from which it rebounded more than four times in the past, and this means that the current price of the currency is the lowest price it can reach and it is very difficult to break it toward lowest points , except in the case of bad news about the currency and this is unlikely because their team is very active and the currency owns Real and serious projects and thats why i chose this coin.

Also, the currency contains good liquidity that makes it in a comfortable position.

If you looked to the chart you will see that the liquidity is almost fixed in the currency( buy spikes more than sell one), meaning that it is supported by its own community and this gives a strong impetus to invest in it.

4H Chart:

From the four-hour chart, we notice a very high trading liquidity on the currency, which means that there are a lot of buy and sell order too and this makes it too suitable  for trading whether short daily or in the long term

For now the price can correct a little bit down because the coin is already 10 % up and making a move now while bitcoin is not stable yet is kinda risky so i dont recommend buying now with all your capital , only using 25 % of it and leave the rest for the right moment .

Buying levels :

the green zone : from 430 Satoshi to 450 Satoshi .

Selling levels :

you are free to sell whenever you want if you are making a profit .

stop lose levels :

under 415 Satoshi

i made the same topic in other forum so
all charts rights reserved to me .

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:16:56 PM

relative strength index on oversold area, then the candle in strong support zone
seems this predictions have about 80% chance to win, because a lot of positive news coming to crypto world as fundamental now

Raytheon

Activity: 186
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:31:37 PM

Nice analysis. Such a solid support on 1D chart. However, LTO's volume isn't impressive lately, if not low. In the past, there were a couple of times I earned from this coin. But I almost forgot it until seeing your topic. It sounds like I will keep an eye on this coin again and hopefully history will repeat.
hossamdz (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 06:07:36 PM

relative strength index on oversold area, then the candle in strong support zone
seems this predictions have about 80% chance to win, because a lot of positive news coming to crypto world as fundamental now

yes thats true and thats the reason why i make this analysis .
hossamdz (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 06:08:16 PM

Nice analysis. Such a solid support on 1D chart. However, LTO's volume isn't impressive lately, if not low. In the past, there were a couple of times I earned from this coin. But I almost forgot it until seeing your topic. It sounds like I will keep an eye on this coin again and hopefully history will repeat.

thats great thing to hear , i hope you will make good profit from this coin , happy earning
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 06:35:38 PM

Here's why I agree with your trade setup:
- It is a good trade in terms of risk-reward ratio

Here's why I don't agree

- The volume is not impressive at all.
- A support/resistance tested more than 3-4 times is likely to fail
- Altcoins got beaten up recently so opportunites are likely to exis for other altcoins as well.
- Subjective: this is a longer term trade (aka a few months)
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 06:17:13 AM

the possibility that LTO could retest back to support,
don't trust altcoins too much in the current situation, you can be trapped,
because the price of Bitcoin has not yet reached the all time high so we have to be patient to get into altcoins.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
coinswebid

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 07:29:30 PM

the possibility that LTO could retest back to support,
don't trust altcoins too much in the current situation, you can be trapped,
because the price of Bitcoin has not yet reached the all time high so we have to be patient to get into altcoins.

we don't need to wait until bitcoin reach the all time high price to predict the price of any altcoins my friend
because predictions didn't work like that, for me the most important thing is we must add stop loss in our predictions so we ready cut our lost short, if our predictions wrong

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
krisnajsadrak

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:25:42 PM

the price now growing in slow, but like i said before this project need some good news to bring a huge demands
i like your methode by using technical analyisis to enter the market, but remember you must ready for the bad situations too

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1466

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 09:27:05 PM

the price now growing in slow, but like i said before this project need some good news to bring a huge demands
i like your methode by using technical analyisis to enter the market, but remember you must ready for the bad situations too

Bad situations are already mentioned in those technical charts. But honestly, i see a great opportunity in this altcoin.
What is missing here is that those charts are only based to trading activities and there are no explanations why price moves down or up.
As said above, the project still need a marketing strategy which will help in demand growth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x