Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Trump vs Biden] Free Debate Thread, Untainted by Mainstream Propaganda  (Read 675 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vispilio (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 06:52:45 PM

Crooked "democrat" ~suchmoon deleted my outsider's point of view,

so here is a new thread to analyze the US elections circus:

One tweet to sum this debacle all up, and it's very concerning for what world politics and state vs constituency relations have become (or perhaps it was always a total farce and only now in the information age, people know for certain)

1) The president of the currently leading nation on Earth claims that he has won this election "by a lot"

2) An American Tech company, as it has selectively done so on many other occasions (and like many others of its kind), immediately censors his free speech with a tag and continues to assume a very partial role in what's supposed to be "Free and Fair" elections

3) Almost the entirety of western mainstream media, amidst tremendous controversy regarding vote counts and mail-in ballots, and despite the Republicans already employing every legal means to contest the results, continue to act like Biden has won under the most normal circumstances...

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 07:27:50 PM

democrats will become a laughing stock if they will steal trump presidency with their frauded voting scam

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 08:50:18 PM

democrats will become a laughing stock if they will steal trump presidency with their frauded voting scam

Actually your retarded baseless  posts are the laughing stock to anyone who bothers to read them that doesn't already have you on ignore.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 09:13:34 PM

What a crybaby... Biden has won and absent any substantiated legal challenges it doesn't matter what Trump says. The few lawsuits that he tried to file have been thrown out. He has no grounds to dispute it.

If he doesn't like Twitter he can go on 8chan or wherever QAnonists congregate.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 05:16:16 PM

https://www.kdnuggets.com/2020/09/diy-election-fraud-analysis-benfords-law.html
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 05:59:30 PM

https://www.kdnuggets.com/2020/09/diy-election-fraud-analysis-benfords-law.html

well so called "evidence" is useless if you use it to surpress someone else, based on that "evidence"

the democrats are not just crooked they are also corrupt fashist and evil they have become what they pretend to fight.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 02:00:14 AM

The amount of reported incidents of election fraud gimmicks is through the roof.  You would be hard pressed to list them all because there are so many.

Everyone is a "reporter" these days thanks to the intertubes. But if I "report" that chemtrails make frogs gay that doesn't mean Trump won the election.

Proven cases of election fraud however are extremely rare.
ReggieBush

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 02:08:33 AM

This is hands down an obvious fraud. If these evil commies get in it's all over.. for crypto too!
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 03:16:22 AM

Since the democrats didn't have enough degenerates, pink-haired fags, and taco bell illegals to vote for Bribem, they started rigging the vote via ballot dumps and voting machine software fraud.  The amount of reported incidents of election fraud gimmicks is through the roof.  You would be hard pressed to list them all because there are so many.

And this they've been trying to suppress it or ban those who post it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/wait_just_a_minute_some_very_good_news_may_be_coming.html#.X6gS8eqEf_g.twitter

Vispilio (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 01:41:22 PM
Merited by Spendulus (2)

It's the first time I've seen a case where both the mainstream media and social media / search engines led by tech giants are so clearly in favor of and partial to 1 candidate and extremely
hostile against another, who happens to be the sitting president by the way Wink

I think that alone speaks volumes and merits a very deep investigation. The first question I would ask: who is the deep dark authority that is giving Silicon Valley such confidence that they have the brazen audacity to censor a sitting US president (while the mainstream media is even just cutting him off mid interview) and so nonchalantly interfere in what was supposed to be Free and Fair elections, by systematically and unanimously working like fanatic Democratic partisans months and years ahead of this election ?..

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 03:03:03 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2020, 04:29:53 PM by Spendulus
Merited by Vispilio (1)

It's the first time I've seen a case where both the mainstream media and social media / search engines led by tech giants are so clearly in favor of and partial to 1 candidate and extremely
hostile against another, who happens to be the sitting president by the way Wink

A sitting president of the US who has started zero wars, incidentally.

If the Biden-Zombie wobbles to the White House, it will not be more than a year before our armed forces are in action.

450,000 in just one batch of suspicious ballots?

https://thepostmillennial.com/sydney-powell-claims-there-are-450-000-ballots-that-voted-only-for-biden-left-the-rest-blank
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:31:32 PM

Hey dude thanx for reminding me about Benford's Law.
Did you actually look at the statewide vote counts for each candidate to see if the data set does indeed follow Benford's Law?
I did. And it does.
The statewide vote count data set followed the law to the tea.... ie leading digits of the data are not evenly distributed.
The lower the  value of leading digit, the higher the frequency and vice versa, exactly what you see when you look at the statewide vote count for each candidate.
In other words, applying Benford's Law yields no evidence of  fraud. Here, see for yourself.
Then again I suppose you could posit the fraudsters were well versed on Bedford’s Law so when they cooked the books
they made sure to make lower leading digits on data occur with more frequency so it (Benford's Law) wouldn’t be violated .
Occam’s Razor etc....

Here's a great explanation of it. (The Benford Law link on that wonky website you linked just sent me round in circles.)

https://www.eipartnership.net/rapid-response/what-the-election-results-dont-tell-us

Time to accept your guy lost fair and square and stop this silly voter fraud nonsense. Or not....

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:48:13 PM

Hey dude thanx for reminding me about Benford's Law.
Did you actually look at the statewide vote counts for each candidate to see if the data set does indeed follow Benford's Law?
I did. And it does.
The statewide vote count data set followed the law to the tea.... ie leading digits of the data are not evenly distributed.
The lower the  value of leading digit, the higher the frequency and vice versa, exactly what you see when you look at the statewide vote count for each candidate.
In other words, applying Benford's Law yields no evidence of  fraud. Here, see for yourself.
Then again I suppose you could posit the fraudsters were well versed on Bedford’s Law so when they cooked the books
they made sure to make lower leading digits on data occur with more frequency so it (Benford's Law) wouldn’t be violated .
Occam’s Razor etc....

Here's a great explanation of it. (The Benford Law link on that wonky website you linked just sent me round in circles.)

https://www.eipartnership.net/rapid-response/what-the-election-results-dont-tell-us

Time to accept your guy lost fair and square and stop this silly voter fraud nonsense. Or not....

All you are saying is that Benford's Law proves that all the States and their electronic voting machines, plus all the media are in on the fraud.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 12:26:37 AM

Dude you couldn't explain Benford's Law  if you tried.
Go post some wackaloon website links or preach some magic sky fairy nonsense.
Then throw in a little ridiculous debunked pseudo science drivel for good measure.
You're good at that.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 12:46:02 AM

^^^ I feel badly, too... when someone shows me how I thwarted myself as badly as you thwarted yourself. But, come on, man. Life goes on. Take it easy. You're liable to bust a gut when you get all upset like that. Lol. Cheesy

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 02:21:12 AM

Actually your retarded baseless  posts are the laughing stock to anyone who bothers to read them that doesn't already have you on ignore.

corrupt leftists sellout media corporations don't decide on the presidency of a country, its the states courts that do that.

CNN & Co are trying to couping for the power.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:40:52 AM

corrupt leftists sellout media corporations don't decide on the presidency of a country, its the states courts that do that.

CNN & Co are trying to couping for the power.

The thing is, the questionable-ballot-States are basically Democrat States. So, their State judges are essentially Democrats. They might control judging the election. But they better do it right, because the Federal Government is watching them closely, and the State judges can be brought to trial and convicted just like anybody else if they act unjustly.

Generally the SCOTUS doesn't interfere with State courts regarding elections. But in this case it's going to take a shrewd eye to watch these judges. And the State judges, themselves, are going to have to be pressured with threat of imprisonment for making false judgments.

It should be very interesting to see how things go. That's why I say that the final outcome might be SCOTUS adjudicating Trump the winner, and it might take 8 more years of Trump before this can be accomplished justly.

Think of it. Trump for 8 more years.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:51:42 PM

Generally the SCOTUS doesn't interfere with State courts regarding elections. ...

Well, one thing we can certainly forget in this situation is the "generally."
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:00:33 PM

....statewide vote counts for each candidate to see if the data set does indeed follow Benford's Law?
I did. And it does. ...

And in your opinion, that means...

What?
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 12:31:25 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2020, 12:46:30 AM by sirazimuth

^^^ I feel badly, too... when someone shows me how I thwarted myself as badly as you thwarted yourself. But, come on, man. Life goes on. Take it easy. You're liable to bust a gut when you get all upset like that. Lol. Cheesy

Cool

Well yeah I admit it, I did bust a gut, I lmao at your retarded posts.... as per usual...

....statewide vote counts for each candidate to see if the data set does indeed follow Benford's Law?
I did. And it does. ...

And in your opinion, that means...

What?

The vote count follows Benford's Law.
Why do you need my opinion? You already know it. I'm not here to debate silly voter fraud nonsense.

Even though we obviously differ in ideology, I enjoy reading your non political  posts, they show a lot of intelligence.
Which is why I'm baffled at your refusing to accept reality, I honestly thought you were better than that.
Your guy lost. Republicans know it, Trump even knows it. This is all theater to appease his base, and it's getting ridiculous. Let it go man.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: