Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:51:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We want to create a payment gateway with cryptocurrencies. Can you help us?  (Read 332 times)
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:21:10 PM

Questions:

Have you ever bought with cryptocurrencies? What you buy? How was your experience? What would you like to improve?

I have never bought anything with crypto yet.

How often do you shop using cryptocurrencies?

Not applicable

How much money do you usually invest in cryptocurrencies in a month?

I don't regularly buy but when I buy it is in 3 figures.

What cryptocurrencies do you usually use?

I use BTC and eth mostly

What cryptocurrency platforms fo you usually use? (Coinbase, Binance, MetaMask, ...)

Binance

What do you usually use cryptocurrencies for? (Trading, Buy products, Hold, ...)

Hold and trade.

What would you like to be able to do with cryptocurrencies? (Buy products, Exchange, Send to other wallet, ...)

jordigagomerino (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 09:39:06 AM

Thank you very much for your answer.  Wink
onemined

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 05:25:47 PM

Hello fellow forum users, I have built something similar (microwallet dot co) to try to counter the massive companies that have taken over our ability to have our own independent shops. I have built a compliant crypto wallet (legal process was a nightmare), exchange and payment gateway that is aimed at making it easier for people to accept and receive payment in crypto. I have a payment gateway operating now free for all users. Also have a small loyalty program that users can earn from- keyword small. I do not want to be a massive money sucking machine. I have not monetized anything on my site yet (my subscriptions are just placeholders and i will adjust them according to server load- looks like free, 99 , and 399) and I have done this all at my expense. I also developed a few plugins and templates. I build a woocommerce plugin that uses microwallet payment gateway and you can just add it to any woocommerce site for free. I also developed (and bundled this up) with a wordpress simple shop site template, simple database and plugin so anyone can create a store and accept crypto for free. I was so sick of paying shopify, paypal, stripe and others huge fees for processing money from MY efforts that i just decided to go it alone. I definitely lost fiat customers but im not making much anyway so not a huge loss.

If anyone wants to know more or use my template feel free to PM me.

I am happy to post links if we are allowed here? Anyone know? Super lame we get banned for mistakes and everything else nowadays.
brugu.io

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 05:37:55 AM

Hi Jordi,
Its a good idea and a good initiative, I think I will be a good match for your gig, I have helped many of my friends giving Merchant payment gateway solution. Providing good consultation and Legal Guidelines to run exchange efficiently.  Wink  Loved to help you in all ways, mate.
brugu.io

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 06:20:36 AM

Hello fellow forum users, I have built something similar (microwallet dot co) to try to counter the massive companies that have taken over our ability to have our own independent shops. I have built a compliant crypto wallet (legal process was a nightmare), exchange and payment gateway that is aimed at making it easier for people to accept and receive payment in crypto. I have a payment gateway operating now free for all users. Also have a small loyalty program that users can earn from- keyword small. I do not want to be a massive money sucking machine. I have not monetized anything on my site yet (my subscriptions are just placeholders and i will adjust them according to server load- looks like free, 99 , and 399) and I have done this all at my expense. I also developed a few plugins and templates. I build a woocommerce plugin that uses microwallet payment gateway and you can just add it to any woocommerce site for free. I also developed (and bundled this up) with a wordpress simple shop site template, simple database and plugin so anyone can create a store and accept crypto for free. I was so sick of paying shopify, paypal, stripe and others huge fees for processing money from MY efforts that i just decided to go it alone. I definitely lost fiat customers but im not making much anyway so not a huge loss.

If anyone wants to know more or use my template feel free to PM me.

I am happy to post links if we are allowed here? Anyone know? Super lame we get banned for mistakes and everything else nowadays.

Sure, I can help you mate.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: