Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does USA election effect on crypto market?  (Read 135 times)
raji1995naya (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:26:45 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2020, 07:27:28 AM by raji1995naya
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

At this moment we already know that Mr.Joe Biden won the US presidential election.

By looking at his policies, it clearly shows that he will be working on small business and entrepreneurship community. And also the stock market about to crash. We can hope that he will go for immediate lockdown or controlling people's activities to eliminate Covoid-19 from the USA. And also there is hope for the stimulus package.

So there is a high possibility to increase the inflation rate. This means people will look to invest in safe havens like Gold.  
According to my assumption, more investors will be entered into the crypto market in the next few weeks. It will be caused to increase in the value of BTC.
So let's hope for some bull run in the crypto market in next few months.

Update: https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1325327323902603269
Check this out!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:35:49 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2020, 11:50:20 PM by plr

The Americans have better chance to have a better life on Biden here are some of the policies that he is going to implement when he gets into the office, Americans immediate now is to address the Corona Virus, I have no idea if his administration will be lenient to Cryptocurrency but we'll wait and see that.

Joe Biden: Where does he stand on key issues?
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 07:20:29 AM

Well that will be his first in the agenda, to try and control the covid19 spread in the US because the previous US President doesn't believed that the covid 19 will take America down.

People have been investing on Gold, but there is already a shift, specially for millennials, it's either stock or crypto (bitcoin). But most likely it will be bitcoin though, it is not becoming one of the most safest investment out there, with a huge return.

As for the increase, we already seen it, almost touching $16k, but it looks like we have experience a dump or correction, nevertheless, we will remain bullish about it and will end the year around $16k-$18k.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 07:24:01 AM

We don't want to speculation on the short term effect of the US election, yes, Biden is the next President and there are hopes that at least he will turn the government around by providing stimulus to get the US economics going again.

And there are also some hints that the Biden government will support bitcoin though, after all, he himself receives donation in bitcoin so he is aware of it. Also the last US election, the price of bitcoin is ~$700 and now it's like $15k, so just think about the look term prediction of bitcoin and what it will be in the next four years. So better invest on it as this early and just HODL for years to come.
raji1995naya (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 07:26:52 AM

The Americans have better chance to have a better life on Biden here are some of the policies that he is going to implement when he gets into the office, Americans immediate now is to address the Corona Virus, I have no idea if his administration will be lenient to Cryptocurrency but we'll wait and see that.

Joe Biden: Where does he stand on key issues?

There is a high possibility to go for lockdown for some states. This will drag people's attraction towards the crypto field as I guess.
raji1995naya (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 07:29:30 AM

Well that will be his first in the agenda, to try and control the covid19 spread in the US because the previous US President doesn't believed that the covid 19 will take America down.

People have been investing on Gold, but there is already a shift, specially for millennials, it's either stock or crypto (bitcoin). But most likely it will be bitcoin though, it is not becoming one of the most safest investment out there, with a huge return.

As for the increase, we already seen it, almost touching $16k, but it looks like we have experience a dump or correction, nevertheless, we will remain bullish about it and will end the year around $16k-$18k.

He will definitely lockdown some states for control Covoid-19 and It will be caused to continue this bull run.
raji1995naya (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 07:30:48 AM

We don't want to speculation on the short term effect of the US election, yes, Biden is the next President and there are hopes that at least he will turn the government around by providing stimulus to get the US economics going again.

And there are also some hints that the Biden government will support bitcoin though, after all, he himself receives donation in bitcoin so he is aware of it. Also the last US election, the price of bitcoin is ~$700 and now it's like $15k, so just think about the look term prediction of bitcoin and what it will be in the next four years. So better invest on it as this early and just HODL for years to come.

This is the point I am talking about.
Check this link https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1325327323902603269
We can hope for a strong crypto market once again.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 09:42:09 AM

At this moment we already know that Mr.Joe Biden won the US presidential election.

By looking at his policies, it clearly shows that he will be working on small business and entrepreneurship community. And also the stock market about to crash. We can hope that he will go for immediate lockdown or controlling people's activities to eliminate Covoid-19 from the USA. And also there is hope for the stimulus package.

So there is a high possibility to increase the inflation rate. This means people will look to invest in safe havens like Gold.  
According to my assumption, more investors will be entered into the crypto market in the next few weeks. It will be caused to increase in the value of BTC.

Check this out!

A Stimulus package won't do much impact on crypto market alone. We will see some impact only if cash is provided at the hands of the citizens like we have seen earlier this years when Trump administration announced $1200 cash help for every citizens. I don't think similar cash will be offered this time, instead the new president of USA may announce some corporate boost by the way of tax cut and bonus which may help to increase job opportunities. That seems more practical!

In any way, not much impact will be seen on the crypto market. We are indeed seeing a bull run but it is happening because the demand is strong globally solely because the economy is showing signs to recover. So people are finding money to invest!

rollingdice

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 11:33:38 AM

Biden also proposed the second round of stimulus checks. It's a bullish factor for Bitcoin.

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto    ●    VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   ███ UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          [  App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
raji1995naya (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 05:25:54 PM

Check this out!

A Stimulus package won't do much impact on crypto market alone. We will see some impact only if cash is provided at the hands of the citizens like we have seen earlier this years when Trump administration announced $1200 cash help for every citizens. I don't think similar cash will be offered this time, instead the new president of USA may announce some corporate boost by the way of tax cut and bonus which may help to increase job opportunities. That seems more practical!

In any way, not much impact will be seen on the crypto market. We are indeed seeing a bull run but it is happening because the demand is strong globally solely because the economy is showing signs to recover. So people are finding money to invest!

Stimulus package means they will print money again. These money will be shared to peoples hand. This will be a cause to invest on crypto market.
raji1995naya (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 05:32:45 PM

Biden also proposed the second round of stimulus checks. It's a bullish factor for Bitcoin.

Let's hope all things will going to happen in a good way.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1861

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 08:06:36 PM

We have already witnessed in recent days a great fluctuation in Bitcoin prices and global exchanges as a result of the US elections, this period will be a period of anticipation because everyone will await the new politician of the new US president and the new US administration. There are always many promises with each new administration but only a few that are fulfilled, so we have to wait and see to see what happens.
As for me, I expect the bitcoin price to continue to rise in the coming months, and it could reach new highs.

raji1995naya (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 08:29:44 PM

We have already witnessed in recent days a great fluctuation in Bitcoin prices and global exchanges as a result of the US elections, this period will be a period of anticipation because everyone will await the new politician of the new US president and the new US administration. There are always many promises with each new administration but only a few that are fulfilled, so we have to wait and see to see what happens.
As for me, I expect the bitcoin price to continue to rise in the coming months, and it could reach new highs.

Yeah, definitely Bitcoin price will rice in the next few months. And also the next few days are very decisive because Mr.president will address the country.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 11:31:26 PM

Going by with your assumption if the stock market will really crash I don't think that the mindset of people now is that they will go to another kind of market since I think people already know that this will be a good opportunity for them to buy stocks of good companies at a cheaper price or what they say at a discounted price. This had happen earlier during the start of the outbreak of the coronavirus where they saw that the stock market has quickly recovered after 1 or 2 months. This will be the same case now when the stock market will crash again. People who are linking Biden and cryptocurrencies are something that the crypto news media started I doubt that it will be real.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:08:24 PM

Well as far as stock market goes: Dow climbs more than 800 points as vaccine news, Biden victory rev up markets. So it's good to hear that Biden winning the US election has somewhat bring positive effect to stock markets. We have seen the impact on crypto already, as the price goes to $16k, but right now it settled above $15k which is strong by the way. And witht Pfizer's vaccine moving forward, I'm sure that 2021 might be a good year not just for US economy but globally we might see other nations also standing up and their economy started from the ground.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:32:56 PM

Well as far as stock market goes: Dow climbs more than 800 points as vaccine news, Biden victory rev up markets. So it's good to hear that Biden winning the US election has somewhat bring positive effect to stock markets. We have seen the impact on crypto already, as the price goes to $16k, but right now it settled above $15k which is strong by the way. And witht Pfizer's vaccine moving forward, I'm sure that 2021 might be a good year not just for US economy but globally we might see other nations also standing up and their economy started from the ground.

All of that are good news, but crypto here has it's good market movement when the economy are struggling, and a rise of stock market does not also mean a rise of crypto as they never correlate with each other, investors would still prefer stocks and I'm afraid some crypto investors will be pulling out that money to play in a safer grounds.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:38:56 PM

All of that are good news, but crypto here has it's good market movement when the economy are struggling, and a rise of stock market does not also mean a rise of crypto as they never correlate with each other, investors would still prefer stocks and I'm afraid some crypto investors will be pulling out that money to play in a safer grounds.

Crypto market really shows its good performance even with this pandemic. But I do think otherwise about crypto investors, instead of pulling out I guess some of them are still investing in crypto. But in terms of US election results affecting crypto, I guess it is not significant right now as it is independent of what's happening in politics. But we will see in the next coming years what is the stance of Biden towards crypto.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 11:42:26 PM

That's great News for sure. Recovering is one of the things that we need to get back to normal. As for different announcements, too, there is a possibility that there would be a vaccine soon. It's not just related to the USA election, it's also the part where Pfizer Has released 90% effectiveness on covid-19. An outstanding achievement for them too.

It may have been simultaneous event at least it's going up, not just in crypto but the stock market too. Like what Yaunfitda said. It’s still a great time to buy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:45:26 AM

Mr.Joe Biden now winning the USA election is the best thing that could have happened for all of us (non Americans.)

It just is showing people are faithful in the new president and now we will watch the global markets recover.

We can hope this Crypto run will continue until he becomes official President.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 09:31:57 AM

Well there was an assumption before the that stimulus package received by US citizen was put into bitcoin. But we don't have the numbers so this assumption might not have any bearing. But as I have said before, it will have any effect on the long term, and perhaps crypto will not be in the table of his agenda for all we know. Most important thing is first as President, he needs to enforce lock down so that he can stop the spread of the virus in the US, second, get some good advisors on how to combat covid-19 and then hope that a vaccine could be developed in 2021.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██