Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have anyone received their Z15 Asic miners July batch?  (Read 194 times)
juicyM555 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 02:00:16 AM

Hello guys, I just wanted to ask if there is anyone who ordered the z15 July batch from any site and has it delivered already... because I'm still waiting for mine (from coinminingcentral.com) 4 months delay, it's getting a little bit fishy, I put my hard-earned money into this but they are just moving the date of shipment and write an apology for the delay that's all... And also, people who ordered in June, did you get the coupon they promised as a compensation for lost earnings? Thanks for reply, I don't know if I should go for a refund or wait a little bit longer ach...
bigassboy

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 04:31:39 AM

Hello guys, I just wanted to ask if there is anyone who ordered the z15 July batch from any site and has it delivered already... because I'm still waiting for mine (from coinminingcentral.com) 4 months delay, it's getting a little bit fishy, I put my hard-earned money into this but they are just moving the date of shipment and write an apology for the delay that's all... And also, people who ordered in June, did you get the coupon they promised as a compensation for lost earnings? Thanks for reply, I don't know if I should go for a refund or wait a little bit longer ach...
my z15 batches are from August and September ordered from bitmain and received both last week. Bitmain issued me the coupons for compensation as soon as it’s shipped out.
juicyM555 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 03:55:06 PM

so I can assume we are being scammed by coinminingcentral.com? they are blaming bitmain for delays but maybe they already got it and mine on them or what... oh my god, what is going on.. one thing I know I will never again order a miner from Bitmain
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 04:30:29 PM

so I can assume we are being scammed by coinminingcentral.com? they are blaming bitmain for delays but maybe they already got it and mine on them or what... oh my god, what is going on.. one thing I know I will never again order a miner from Bitmain

You did NOT order from Bitmain...so how can you never again order a miner from Bitmain....YOU NEVER DID.

You ordered from some website that isnt Bitmain.  Maybe focus your ire at coinminingcentral.com.   You could easily have ordered from Bitmain, but didnt.     
juicyM555 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 05:10:19 PM

I actually ordered from Bitmain but indirectly, the miners were sold out quite fast by these resellers so I had no other option, The Bitmain problems started with an internal fight of 2 CEO guys 4 months ago, which I think was fake and was just coverage for they plan to release miners just before the halving, and mine on them in the meantime ...
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 06:33:47 PM

Ive ordered ASCIS from Bitmain...there is no indirect.  You either order from them or you are dealing with a 3rd party. 

If you paid cmc and they didnt eliver your problem is with them. The units Bitmain sells shipped.  You even have a poster confirming this and that Bitmain provided coupons for later than scheduled delivery.  Because thats what Bitmain does.  Why CMC doesnt have your unit or refund is between you and them.   But thats the part that is the problem. 

From Bitmains own site regarding buying Bitmain gear. Bullet Point #1

https://support.bitmain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010915534-Miner-swapping-scam-How-to-handle-and-avoid-becoming-a-victim

Sorry about your trouble.
luxortech

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 04:51:22 AM

We received ours and have it running on an Equihash Switching algorithm - https://medium.com/luxor/introducing-luxor-switch-6c65401d3d71
marcdal

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:20:17 PM

what type of coupon bitmain  give for compensation  ?
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:52:49 PM

multiple $1 coupons to use by end of year 2020, and up to 10% of the value of the order , no shipping included.

Still waiting on mine to arrive (September batch) , it is in transit  Grin
juicyM555 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:23:10 PM

multiple $1 coupons to use by end of year 2020, and up to 10% of the value of the order , no shipping included.

Still waiting on mine to arrive (September batch) , it is in transit  Grin

whaat? i hope you are joking Cheesy it should be a coupon for PPS that the miner would have earned in the delayed period
maxf40

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:33:07 AM

Received my order of 5 unit 3 weeks ago
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: