Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit found me  (Read 300 times)
aesma

Activity: 2436
Merit: 923

fly or die

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 12:06:11 AM

At this stage I wouldn't concentrate on merits in your place, but regularity. Come to the forum regularly and make a post here and there. Quality over quantity, but with regularity, so that you don't miss out on activity (one post every 2 weeks at least).
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:25:16 AM

So I got my very first Merit

I have viewed merit to be very difficult to have until I found out I've got one already. I didn't even notice it at first because, my mind wasn't there, I just came to the forum to search for information as it is my best chance of getting familiar with Bitcoin and the forum and just then, I noticed I've got one. Though it's just a single one, I'm very much excited. It tells me I'm going somewhere if I acquire the right attitude. I just hope I don't loose site of my vision of the forum.

Most of us have viewed merit to be so difficult to get but I've got my first one. It's a sign that, though merit is very valuable here as it works in a way to increase your rank and as such, it's given only to deserving members, it is also surprising that this merits are given off freely despite it's valuable nature. Just about now, I read a post on how to get merits by a fellow beginner and though not so much a write up, the fellow made merit seem strange and difficult. Well, I guess I'm yet to be in the fellows shoes but from what I've read so far, I came up with my own definition or illustration of merit.

So, I linked merit to social media likes (just as you like a photo or video on facebook) though not exactly but then, you only or mostly like only photos or videos that are interesting or catchy to you. That's how merits work as far as I understand it for now. It is only given not to you but to your deserving posts or comments. It's a way to say I like this for me and it's good. I just hope I'm on point in this or get the right idea.

Congratulations on the first received merits, but that is not the most important thing on this forum.
Use this forum to learn something new and participate in discussions that interest you.
If you have some knowledge or experience share it with others.
Everything else will come naturally and effortlessly if you will be natural and will not force anything.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀