Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who would have thought that music projects still have a chance?  (Read 561 times)
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:51:39 PM

Honestly I never thought that there would come a time when a music based crypto project wi actually works, tell me how many of you guys knew that audio (AUDIUS) can be this successful? The token brings over 400% gains for investors, I always have thing for crypto music projects but I've been failed too many times, the last one that broke my heart was Moozicore, do you guys have any in mind? What's your thought on this?
Before getting excited we have to wait and see if all these gains can be sustainable sometimes big investors or team themselve manipulate the market for initial pumps and then take profit by selling their huge bags resulting in massive dumps.
I hope the project and teams turns out to be really good and investors make even more money because from last couple of years there are not many new projects that have shown good gains.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:10:08 PM

Honestly I never thought that there would come a time when a music based crypto project wi actually works, tell me how many of you guys knew that audio (AUDIUS) can be this successful? The token brings over 400% gains for investors, I always have thing for crypto music projects but I've been failed too many times, the last one that broke my heart was Moozicore, do you guys have any in mind? What's your thought on this?
Yes, I have also seen many music and even gaming based projects to struggle or fail because of no real userbase or demand.
Audius seems to be an exceprion but in my view till now the price pump or hype is due to the news that binance is backing this project so it is not the product yet just hype is selling this project lets see how it will do after a year and how good their products will be.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 09:34:33 PM

There are so many project before with regards to Music and most of them fails but looking into this one, its amazing for Audius to have such volume and listed on the top exchange so there’s a great chance for this one. I just don’t have any idea about Audius and how it works so I’ll take time to see if Audius is worth investing for because its hard to miss this opportunity, but of course don’t get hyped by those volumes and always look into their product and services.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:39:10 AM

I really hate it, it's a public pump in the market, I don't think this project has a stand in the market, looking back at what they came into the market I see is the end. end of this project. Do people notice that the control here is being decentralized, the projects are overblown so when listing on binance, and then what everyone sees is like a dump.
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:06:28 AM

I think audius project was pumped by binance listing, it's too early to celebrate because sooner or later the token might still lose value, I do remember Moozicore, I participated in their airdrop giveaways and I still have the tokens in my wallet, the lack of demand rate is what is killing many crypto music projects. Hand fold for now and see what happens with audius

bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 07:36:09 AM

Doesn't seems like music industry needs blockchain technology, I think in future large companies may implement blockchain based authentication in their music streaming platform, but in that case they will just hire developers, third-party blockchain project aiming to launch music platform will face a problem of not having rights on the music and regulation problems.

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:44:50 AM

I think audius project was pumped by binance listing, it's too early to celebrate because sooner or later the token might still lose value, I do remember Moozicore, I participated in their airdrop giveaways and I still have the tokens in my wallet, the lack of demand rate is what is killing many crypto music projects. Hand fold for now and see what happens with audius

I agree with you, in a year or two we need to see how the AUDIUS project will behave.  Perhaps it will fall like most of the music crypto projects.  I remember there was a VOISE project, he also first pumped up the price, and then gradually dropped it and now he has finally died.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:08:26 AM

I believe that's why Moozicore failed, lack of demand is what makes Moozicore worthless

Imho, the whole idea of Moozicore was strange and barely could be integrated. Reminder - their idea was to let Moozicore token owners control the music in cafes, bar, restaurants and etc. As a place owner, would you let someone control your music atmosphere?

Imagine Friday evening, you are in a restaurant, having a dinner with your family, lovely music plays, candles all around. Restaurant enters a guy (moozicore token owner) with different musical taste, opens his app and adds "Rammstein - Du Hast" as a next song in a playlist  Smiley

P.S. I have nothing against Rammstein.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:18:31 AM

Audius is a very prestigious music project but I think it's growing in the wrong market. For the crypto market, the community is always geared towards technology projects or potential projects that are developing according to the current trend. That's why Audius's community isn't really great, and they don't have any reason to shill in other groups either. That's why I think Audius will be hard to thrive in the future.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:22:22 AM

It's kinda too early to praise audius for their success, just like OP said music projects in crypto space hardly survive on the long run, audius team have the fund and good marketing idea but sooner or later it will tell because this use case isn't very demanding

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:18:18 AM

I do not know if that gain will hold for the long period of time, for me the market cap below the top 300 cryptocurrencies are the scam coins where it is easy manipulate. Maybe there are some whales who pump that coin and there is high possibility that they will withdraw it. It is just a hype for me so it is not for long term, it is better to exit now in order to protect our gains and for us to not experience losses.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:18:37 AM

We can never tell, Audius can break the curse that no music project survives in crypto space, there is always a first time for everything, not all crypto projects have the same tactics or experience about handling their project, teams are different and experience has different levels too, it's better to take advantage of the price surge though, any thing is possible

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:58:56 PM

I wouldn't have thought that and I still don't. Music projects and crypto are not really similar spaces and that is why it will be a lot harder for them to get together. Music is art and making art into crypto is not easy, sure you can use NFT type of systems and you could even make sure royalty type of systems work better with blockchain, but these are the business side of things and not the art side of things.

Music itself (as in playing guitar, singing, piano etc etc) can't be handled with crypto, it can definitely use another tech, right now sound engineers use a lot of tech, but not crypto. So, what we are trying to do is handle business side of music and not art itself which will never really take off that much, it could maybe take a tiny tiny tiny part of music business world but never be anywhere near the art part.

illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:41:57 PM

I have visited their official site. They say that their main aim is to let people stream the video without stops, distribute it and then, get money on it. There are too many other ways to do it, but who knows. Probably, they will succeed.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:45:17 PM

I just heard about the Audius music project but I still remember the Moozicore project. I think the Moozicore project was a failed music project among other music projects. if I'm not mistaken the project was running in 2018, the trading volume was low and until now the Moozicore Coin also didn't have any further price developments.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:02:23 PM

At the present time a project is successful not because it is one that solves something for the world, but simply that the development team has done a good job of advertising and attracting investors.
They often see crypto projects claiming they will solve a problem in life but I have never seen any project do as they said.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:37:42 PM

This is the first occasion when I've caught wind of this project. Music projects are less fascinating for investors, since there are now numerous platforms that extraordinarily improve interaction with music. The rest is commerce and marketing. The goliaths of the music business are doing all that conceivable to remain in the game, and it isn't productive for them to change to blockchain, in light of the fact that then numerous administration apparatuses will get pointless.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:51:18 PM

Music projects have considerable potential in the future because the music industry has millions of fans all over the world.  But all of that can become a reality if the music project developer runs the project seriously enough, meaning that the crypto music project is able to collaborate with world-renowned music studio studios.  Back in the moozicore project, I was involved in this project as a participant in the Bounty managed by Bubbalex at that time.  Moozicore at that time, as far as I remember, they had an advisor, Jhon McAfee, but because the team was not serious about developing the project, over time, moozicore became a dead project, especially because mzg did not have daily volume in the market.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
best123

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:53:44 PM

Any project can succeed, if the team embrace good marketing strategies. Like, we always say in marketing that "packaging is a silence salesman". A sheep (flock) led by a lion can conquer a pride of lion that is led by sheep.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:57:32 PM

Projects that do able to rise up its price neither its on that manipulative way or random whale pump or it did actually gain up that recognition due to project relevance or what

but im not really expecting that much or would have the same input towards music based crypto and honestly if you do try to look at its relevance or application then

it is just too far away into some projects which are really needing up some blockchain development or integration but not really on this one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████