Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effective Covid-19 vaccine found  (Read 1499 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 06:23:49 AM

Well, thats good news, not just in the market, But in the entirety, I hope that the Covid19 vaccine from "Pfizer and BioNTech" will be made available to everyone a soon as possible so that many nations can avail and buy it because the Covid19 pandemic has been inducing more damages as it prolonged not just in the economic aspect but also to the human lives as well.
It will be distributed for free, governments will hopefully shoulder the expenses for the vaccine. It will be just like any other vaccines, they will be free for individual consumption. Hopefully, this vaccine will make the economic restart sooner than expected.
I hope its free but if the price will be manipulated by the country where the vaccine will came from this will be the problem poor countries cannot able to buy enough for their people and will tend again to corruption from other government leaders the allocation for this vaccine must properly secured I hope all countries will help each other  an affordable vaccine in this time of crisis.     

nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 06:36:00 AM

if the corona virus vaccine has actually been found to be feasible for use this is good news for all countries because this pandemic has caused a lot of misery and also victims of almost all economies have fallen and this has become so fast almost all industries have closed and Making suffering for the little people I am quite happy if a vaccine has been found about the price of bitcoin everything will look good because currently there are still many who fully believe and the community is also getting better.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 06:47:08 AM

Once the vaccine has been supplied in most of the countries, things are going back to normal. I guess people will have sufficient money for reinvesting and they'll be wiser this time.
It will take a really long time for everyone to get the vaccine, i am assuming a couple of years to get the vaccine for everyone around the world and may be it might take more time, the vaccine is said to be having 90% efficiency but what about the side effects, i have not seen anything regarding that.

We faced the first pandemic in a century and who knows what is in stores for the future, we might see more virus mutations and all we need to do is to prepare for the worst and invest your money wisely.

~

This will be a very big hit for Pfizer, developing an effective vaccine to supply the world that's suffering from a highly contagious virus. BUT! the main concern here is, does this vaccine really prevents us from contracting the virus? Or does this vaccine don't harm our system in the long run?
Yes, I get it Pfizer is a very huge biopharmaceutical company. I just remember another huge pharmaceutical company that developed a vaccine for dengue called Dengvaxia that didn't go well that killed innocent children.
Well, that's something that we have to see. I know about that Dengvaxia issue 'cause many children also died here in our country because of that.

Anyway, with regards to covid vaccine, I hear some people say that it should be tested first to those corrupt government officials. If it's safe, then good; other people will also be saved. But if it's not and it has bad side effects, then the people and the country will be saved — from further corruption. Well, that's just what they said. It's still good news to hear that there's a vaccine being developed that could put an end to this pandemic. My other question, apart from safety though, is if the vaccine will be given free to the people. Will the government answer all the expenses or do people have to pay for it? I hope it's the former.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 06:56:45 AM

if the corona virus vaccine has actually been found to be feasible for use this is good news for all countries because this pandemic has caused a lot of misery and also victims of almost all economies have fallen and this has become so fast almost all industries have closed and Making suffering for the little people I am quite happy if a vaccine has been found about the price of bitcoin everything will look good because currently there are still many who fully believe and the community is also getting better.
This is mainstream news, it is really feasible to prevent covid19, I hope they will mass-produce soon and the world will return to normal soon. The economy in general and bitcoin in particular will have favorable adjustments and accelerating in the near future. Currently, it also has good effects starting to appear.
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 08:26:24 AM

If it’s really effective then they should go ahead with distributing it across the world so that countries can start to vaccinate those people that has not been infected, at least that way we will know that the virus won’t keep spreading , and we can then know that the people that are left for us to tackle are those that are already having the infection and we will just focus on them until they are okay and everyone will go back to their daily activities.

This Covid-19 has ruined a lot of things by causing countries to go for lockdowns, and economies are being crushed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 08:26:52 AM

How long do you guys think it would take for this vaccine to be applied to everyone around the world? I can tell you that even common cold vaccine that we get before every winter is applied to elderly first and only applied to others after that, which could either mean we are still having trouble giving everyone a vaccine that has existed for decades, or it could mean it is not a big sickness so people do not care about it as much and it is different for this one.

I do not know when it will happen but I can tell you that sociology did played a big role in the markets recently, there were tons of airline industry stocks that went up the day this news was published, in reality airline industry is still in trouble and vaccine is still not applied to everyone so nothing changed today, but the stocks did moved up today just in case.
Look how the economy reacts when a news comes up about a vaccine that is completely safe  Roll Eyes. I think it will take 2-3 months before they can mass produce that vaccine but for me it is still not enough because most of the countries are affected with the virus so the demand is really high because we are talking about billions of people. I hope that the countries who are really affected are the first countries should get the vaccine in order for them to save their economy and control the virus within their territory. I'm really sure that the pharma company who will create a vaccine that is completely safe from the people will really have a big profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 571

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 08:59:28 AM

If it’s really effective then they should go ahead with distributing it across the world so that countries can start to vaccinate those people that has not been infected, at least that way we will know that the virus won’t keep spreading , and we can then know that the people that are left for us to tackle are those that are already having the infection and we will just focus on them until they are okay and everyone will go back to their daily activities.
Nothing is effective in vaccines yet, all are still in the trial phase and this requires a long research so it is possible that we will be in the Covid-19 environment, a large country with high science professors is still not sure whether this is effective or not like China and America which are currently it is still fighting to beat this virus from all over the world.

We will wait for the results that occur after all of them are over we will know the cause might disappear by itself because a disease like this comes once every 100 years.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 09:24:46 AM

Did some research on the vaccine - seems legit.
Big news indeed. Gold and Silver is crashing, I expect bitcoin to continue to fall to 14500 - 15000 mark in the next 24 hours.
Investors want this slice of pie...

Unfortunately for you it did not happen and fortunately for us the market is showing strong performance, there's a thread here that says Bitcoin will crash when there is a vaccine, coming from Pfizer, this is almost a done deal and the vaccine will come out, but no the market is not crashing, I don't know why people are speculating on a crash, even if there is an obvious crash we still should hope that it will go up.  

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 09:32:38 AM

That is just great.

Their product just skyrocketed after that, proves that it is promising and would start the end of the worst year, which is this year. I don't think that Bitcoin will be affected by this demand, all we know is that the price is sticking to $15K and it might stick in there or be that way before the year ended, hope it lasts until next year. 
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 10:03:22 AM

Great news today: "us pharmaceutical giant Pfizer and German biotech firm BioNTech have announced that their coronavirus vaccine is more than 90% effective in preventing Covid-19 among those who have no evidence of previous infection."
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/09/covid-vaccine-pfizer-drug-is-more-than-90percent-effective-in-preventing-infection.html#close

And we see an instant reaction of the market to such a statement.
What will happen to bitcoin in this case?

Well hope that once this vaccine comes to market and starts healing infected people the market will continue react positively and not bounced back again.

There are speculation that once the virus Gets in the market will fell down so i hope this is not what we are facing after this good news from Pfizer .

That is just great.

Their product just skyrocketed after that, proves that it is promising and would start the end of the worst year, which is this year. I don't think that Bitcoin will be affected by this demand, all we know is that the price is sticking to $15K and it might stick in there or be that way before the year ended, hope it lasts until next year. 
Damn price 15k usd?where on earth that each government will get that amount just to Help their people increase the recovered and then partially killed the virus?

This is too expensive i think and maybe there will be a price adjustment depend on volume that will be purchased.
tvplus006 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1671

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 11:19:39 AM

It will be distributed for free, governments will hopefully shoulder the expenses for the vaccine. It will be just like any other vaccines, they will be free for individual consumption. Hopefully, this vaccine will make the economic restart sooner than expected.

On November 19, a meeting of the COVAX Board of Directors is scheduled to take place, at which a decision will be made to allocate a vaccine at a special price against Covid-19 to 92 countries. The goal of COVAX is that once a vaccine is tested, citizens, regardless of their well-being, should receive the Covid-19 vaccine. Each of these countries will be allocated a vaccine in the amount of 20% of the total population.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:44:10 PM

How long do you guys think it would take for this vaccine to be applied to everyone around the world? I can tell you that even common cold vaccine that we get before every winter is applied to elderly first and only applied to others after that, which could either mean we are still having trouble giving everyone a vaccine that has existed for decades, or it could mean it is not a big sickness so people do not care about it as much and it is different for this one.

You dont need to vaccine everyone. If you vaccine old and those that have other diseases you already reduced hospitalised people by 80%. And hospitalised people are problem. Those infected with light signs are not a problem at a. They are problem when old and sick and not vaccines. The moment old and sick are vaccinated, young and healthy can get have covid and live normal life.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 02:12:13 PM

This is truly positive news to people all over the world at the moment and people all over the world are now waiting for it. Vaccine maker Pfizer has announced that their vaccine is 90% effective and that they will be able to supply the vaccine from next December. The announcement brings relief to people around the world, and it is hoped that other vaccines that are in the final stages of the third phase of trials will soon be available in the market. This has already started to have a positive impact on the world economy and the economies of different countries are getting ready to turn around.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 03:19:17 PM

That actually a good news but here in our country the vaccine is not available to all and our president had already announce that the front liners and the poorest if the poorest will be the first one to receive the vaccine. It means that the vaccine is not available to all but in the future it will be depending on the supply also and the capacity for the government to buy for that vaccine. Hopefully it will going to start soon so that we can go back to the old normal which I really miss.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 04:14:56 PM

That's good to hear that they already found the vaccine but we still not safe because no one heal from vaccine but we are thankful to cuz we already have a vaccine

There are already two vaccines that have a 90% mitigation rate but the distribution would be the problem since the world is in shambles on what country should be prioritized since every country already had the capital to buy them and it would be good to distribute them properly. We should still limit ourselves going outside so that we do not have to spend our money on the vaccine and just afford it on the time that there would be less cases since that would lessen the value of that vaccine and make it more affordable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 06:35:27 PM

I remember hearing my sister the other night, she was talking to her American client and she told me that there will be a vaccine that will be released on January 2021, it is as per her client's husband who's a doctor. Let us all hope for the best and that this virus will be stopped and gone.

ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 07:52:38 PM

That actually a good news but here in our country the vaccine is not available to all and our president had already announce that the front liners and the poorest if the poorest will be the first one to receive the vaccine. It means that the vaccine is not available to all but in the future it will be depending on the supply also and the capacity for the government to buy for that vaccine. Hopefully it will going to start soon so that we can go back to the old normal which I really miss.
Yes I agree, we're living in a 3rd world country wherein vaccine  is nowhere to be found. We are just waiting for other country to make it so that  we could buy their product. If vaccine will found and ready it will make the economy rise again, people will start to work like normal, people will also start to save and invest, everyone should know how to have emergency fund in case of something like this my happen again in the future.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 09:48:09 AM

Everyone and the whole market moves like this vaccine found has been found in a way that we are all suddenly better. Just because the vaccine was found doesn't equal to everything back to normal right away but for some reason market acts like everything is back to normal.

Obviously bitcoin is one part of it, people assumed since regular markets would go up with vaccine found and life going back to normal, that should affect bitcoin to go down because other markets will be good once again, however as you can see from the price of bitcoin going up constantly even after the news, we can safely say that bitcoin doesn't care if other markets are lucrative as well, bitcoin people know that even when other markets are profitable, they still prefer to stay at bitcoin anyway.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 09:56:00 AM

That is just great.

Damn price 15k usd?where on earth that each government will get that amount just to Help their people increase the recovered and then partially killed the virus?

This is too expensive i think and maybe there will be a price adjustment depend on volume that will be purchased.

I am sorry about that.

That is just a mistake. I am about to say that it might increase at about $5K and not $15K which is absurd since that is much as cost lower than the current value of 1 Bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 02:53:14 AM

Moderna vaccine is another vaccine as Pfizer is under late stage testing and trials. It also uses the same technology as Pfizer and is found to be highly effective. From the article came to know about 150 vaccines under development and around 44 under late stage trials. However these vaccines were tested on large number of participants. On the other hand once it is availed for usage the medical industry will bloom, because surely it'll be taken as a big business by governments than saving the lives of people.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████