Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Crypto Impact Is Unclear As He Wins Presidency  (Read 234 times)
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:41:31 PM

Well he has no interest in cryptocurrency and that just it. So? What can we expect? We should not expect something from them.We have already the best system runs towards the bitcoin system there is no doubt about that. I think their influence might not be needing anymore as long as bitcoin is running good and functional then that is better ans enough for us to continue what we like in cryptocurrency.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 03:11:44 AM

We should not rely in any government system or authority for the bitcoin to prosper. Remember that bitcoin has its own rules and as much as possible the government should not interfere with bitcoin system and same goes to the bitcoin itself. The bitcoin system runs independently and the members are the one that dictates the market. Whoever uses bitcoin agrees to what bitcoin is all about and no should be blame if anything goes wrong with it.
wilkine

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 07:39:10 AM

Joe Biden is a 77 year old Democrat and Democrats are known for social conservatism but economic liberalism. While I don't think Joe Biden will take any drastic step against cryptocurrencies but given his age, there's a risk from policy perspective! Even though nothing is clear at this moment and I am sure nothing else will come up in next 6 months because Joe Biden will look at the priority concerns first.

So let's not get worried at this time because no one knows what policy impact Joe will bestow upon the market. Just wait and watch! The price drop has nothing to do with US presidential election. It is possibly a profit booking menace we have seen!

Agreed!
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 07:43:21 AM

I really don't understand why Biden will have an impact on crypto though, let's all assume that the US President will not do any drastic or hard line stance on bitcoin. They have their own agencies like IRS, SEC and other others that will take care of everything related to any other form of investments. So I guess it about time to stop this whole speculation on Biden winning the Presidency and it's impact whether unclear or not to the whole financial markets.
There is, it will depend on the action he has towards Bitcoin and other cryptos.
Trump didn't do anything towards bitcoin or the rest of other cryptos, what do you think Biden will be any different at all?

You already said it yourself, crypto wil not be his priority when he takes over, maybe he will issue some statements that will affect crypto and stock market, but it will be just short term. Unless he calls for US to put their reserve assets into bitcoin, then it will have a dramatic effect. But I don't believed that he will take the course of action.
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 12:04:40 PM

This is the problem in change of leader, because trump administration was more open to Crypto and fed has been showing hints into mass adoption. Now everything is back at square one, in fact Biden made a statement that he'll be abolishing trump's insane law policy, and this might also affec t the coming plans for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency technology.

This will definitely happen and I hope Biden's policy in every aspect will be unique, In my personal opinion biden's government will come with new regulations on crypto.

If they favour crypto currency in public interest I am sure the price of each and every coin will increase, but to initiate all these stuff I think it may take time. Until then we need to wait.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 04:07:48 PM

I really don't understand why Biden will have an impact on crypto though, let's all assume that the US President will not do any drastic or hard line stance on bitcoin. They have their own agencies like IRS, SEC and other others that will take care of everything related to any other form of investments. So I guess it about time to stop this whole speculation on Biden winning the Presidency and it's impact whether unclear or not to the whole financial markets.
There is, it will depend on the action he has towards Bitcoin and other cryptos.
Trump didn't do anything towards bitcoin or the rest of other cryptos, what do you think Biden will be any different at all?

You already said it yourself, crypto wil not be his priority when he takes over, maybe he will issue some statements that will affect crypto and stock market, but it will be just short term. Unless he calls for US to put their reserve assets into bitcoin, then it will have a dramatic effect. But I don't believed that he will take the course of action.
You have a good point. I think Biden would just ignore the existence of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like Trump does because he stated he is not a fan of bitcoin, that is why the the US presidential election is still unclear. But i think it will not affect on bitcoin's market price whether Donald Trump or Joe Biden will win the election because the government don't really care about bitcoin because they can't manipulate it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 04:41:20 PM

Joe Biden is a 77 year old Democrat and Democrats are known for social conservatism but economic liberalism. While I don't think Joe Biden will take any drastic step against cryptocurrencies but given his age, there's a risk from policy perspective! Even though nothing is clear at this moment and I am sure nothing else will come up in next 6 months because Joe Biden will look at the priority concerns first.

So let's not get worried at this time because no one knows what policy impact Joe will bestow upon the market. Just wait and watch! The price drop has nothing to do with US presidential election. It is possibly a profit booking menace we have seen!

I absolutely agree with you. People are throwing out their wild speculations regarding the connection of Cryptocurrencies and elections while in the past nobody did that and there is no true connection UNLESS that person will have some platform that will promote or demote Cryptocurrencies. It might also depend on the Finance Department that Biden would appoint. Bitcoin will move accordingly so lets just ride whatever is happening.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: