Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoping that its the end of corona virus  (Read 1377 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 01:04:43 PM

Yesterday it was announced, that the cure is almost ready and helps in 90% of the cases. But dont forget that the virus evolves also and we need time for real testing period.

Still there is no 100% confirmation how people get sick. People that are on a lockdown, was hands and wear masks in crowded places still manage to fall victim to a virus.

I dont think that cure can help. People just need to build immunity to it. When catch covid-19, in two weeks it either dies by itself thanks to your immune system, or does harm to you.

The market reacts into this one and its a good sign of a great recovery soon, hopefully more trials will tested out soon since many are aiming to find the cure. So for now, we have to be more physically fit and mentally healthy, this is the best way to fight the virus and survive the pandemic. We are hoping for the best, let’s give more time to our doctors and scientist, soon they’ll bring us a more good news.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 01:07:12 PM

the vaccine will be available next year, and the end of the corona virus will also end next year,
my prediction is in Quarter 2 or 3 2021 The vaccine is ready, I am really excited about next year,
the question is whether this will have an impact on crypto currency?

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:28:49 PM

We are all hoping that this pandemic will end soon, especially now that the news has been reported that the vaccine will be launched in 2021. we are all excited and happy to hear that, because it is so tiring to live with so many limitations and restrictions that need to be followed in our daily lives. But even though the vaccine is already there, we must continue to strengthen our health as it is still our best antidote to the virus and any disease that comes out.
GeorgeJohn (OP)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:44:36 PM

Yesterday it was announced, that the cure is almost ready and helps in 90% of the cases. But dont forget that the virus evolves also and we need time for real testing period.

Still there is no 100% confirmation how people get sick. People that are on a lockdown, was hands and wear masks in crowded places still manage to fall victim to a virus.

I dont think that cure can help. People just need to build immunity to it. When catch covid-19, in two weeks it either dies by itself thanks to your immune system, or does harm to you.

The question is that when will these vaccine be ready ? We have be hearing about the readiness of the vaccine but yet know one published or introduce it to the world, because I heard that people is still passing through virus so why can't the vaccine not manufacture so fast so that it will enable people to recover or cure from these disease. See their is no way people can build immunity via corona virus without vaccine that will eliminate it, building immunity it's based on vaccine so why can't government make provision of it for their people.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sergio_CA

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:45:17 PM

Covid-19 taught us some very basic things, but forgotten by the human being who believes he is unattainable: 1) no financial system, however good it is, is not immune, nor even exempt from financial losses; 2) the human being, no matter how good, however great the knowledge acquired is finite, limited, fragile, extremely susceptible to the world around us; 3) we need to be careful with ourselves, and with the others around us; 4) just as other crises and problems have been overcome, covid-19 will be overcome.

However, I would like to raise a pertinent question on the subject: will we be prepared for the next crises that can plague our lives?
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:31:19 PM
Merited by vanedwap (5)

Corona virus really made people cry and lost potentialities of life living, because during it's season in my country so many people passed through hardship Even up-to-date the mess of corona virus over turned the situations of life, but in my country I noticed that the virus came because of politicians in the country and was eliminated just without drugs, so if I may ask is it possible corona virus to be eliminated without drugs?

Many people are jubilating and celebrating due to end's or eradication of so called disease corona virus but not knowing that it was avenue bad leaders used to embezzle funds from her countries during the existence of the virus, but many people was against the people that portrays such in society that their is no corona virus in some countries, so the evidence is clear that some African countries don't have corona virus vaccines till date but the disease was treated perfectly.

Everyone should know that bad leaders corrupt country, such as president, Governors, senators and ministers of the country because based on their positive management their economy keep on accelerating and its negative management brings economy down which is caused funds embezzlement by politicians.
Regarding with your statement maybe we need to have strong evidence for us to say about corrupt government officials but for this time of pandemic I pray and hoping nobody is trying to grab the opportunity of corruption. I just hope that everybody will think of the dangerous situation of people who are suffering against the virus. Let us help each other in order to minimize the spread of the virus by following some protocols and we will pray for the success of the making of the vaccines against corona virus.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:37:08 PM

Unfortunately, that's the struggle that our country is going through. People are suffering more not just because of the pandemic but because of corrupt leaders. Instead of helping people, they're using our national funds for their own purposes. They're taking advantage of the situation which is making the pandemic crisis worse. I think even when the pandemic ends, the corruption would still continue to foster in our country.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:37:49 PM

Vaccines are just the solution, and it will take time to get them to the world, which can take several years.
The world economy is a chain of supply and demand, and it is like the ecosystems of the entire earth. An affected link will affect the rest. In my opinion, economic and political issues will be affected by the Corona Virus longer-term because its impact is so dire.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:38:28 PM

Vaccine is something that will "prevent" you from getting it, or even if you get it you won't be living through the virus infection as bad as you normally would without the vaccine which means we are not going to suddenly see numbers going down, we need to literally get that vaccine at the hands of every single hospital for 7+ billion people in order to make sure nobody would be as severely sick as they normally would.

Do you really believe that pfizer will print out 7+ billion of these things in few months? It will be at least 6 months (probably longer) for everyone to get it. At first they will do it in USA and charge something idiotic like 100 bucks per vaccine or something, after that move to Europe and Canada to make it reasonable like 5-10 bucks, only after that they will go to markets like Asia and Africa and Latin america where it will be like 1 dollars.
Ridcan

Activity: 476
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:42:48 PM

There are still a lot of conspiracy theories about the coronavirus.  nothing is clear.  only what we know is that countries had a hard time economically in this war.  I think finding the vaccine is an important development.  I hope it will fix everything before things get worse
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:57:08 PM

I only heard immunity and without drugs from Jetcash.  I'm not sure if it's possible, there are conspiracy that this virus is just fake but the number of deaths though is just too much to ignore. There are vaccines that are in the last phase of its trial and I guess there will be no problem already. The sooner we get vaccines the sooner we can get back to recover the economy.

The problem with this virus is that it divides countries because the difficulty of handling this pandemic was also used to point fault to the governing officials like Trump. In effect, this divides a country. Politics is just getting worse.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:00:35 PM

Unfortunately, that's the struggle that our country is going through. People are suffering more not just because of the pandemic but because of corrupt leaders. Instead of helping people, they're using our national funds for their own purposes. They're taking advantage of the situation which is making the pandemic crisis worse. I think even when the pandemic ends, the corruption would still continue to foster in our country.
This is happening to a certain poor countries instead of funds for this pandemic to help people those in need there are government official able to do corrupt the funds. The situation is worse most people don't have a job because of this pandemic. Many people suffer a lot and we do hope the vaccine will out so we can go back to normal days.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:06:26 PM

I also feel that this pandemic provides many opportunities for corrupt government officials to embezzle funds.  With steps to save the country's economy, the government prints money or increases the country's debt to provide economic stimulus.  Instead of distributing these funds properly and correctly, they take the opportunity for their own benefit.  The vaccine that is made is hoped to be able to end this pandemic.  Because the longer this pandemic is with us, the more victims will be.  Not only victims who are infected with the virus, but also victims of hunger and victims of bad people in our country.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:07:16 PM

Hopefully the coronavirus will end but it will take time for prevention to take effect but during this time the coronavirus infection will either go out of our control or get out of control. The future of our nation lies in the third essential task which is to be socially isolated from each other. America now has two parts in one part everyone is in the healthcare sector they are treating patients, examining corona, some are engaged in making medical equipment. Reducing the rate of Kovid-19 infection will save the health care system from collapsing in the future. Some important steps need to be taken now until a decision seems reasonable a few weeks must go by.

elspethrooney

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 04:37:35 PM

I would be totally happy if any of your optimistic thoughts become true. However, every serious piece of information so far contains only bad news.

- it seems that more and more studies about no possibility of long term immunity appears. It seems that you can get the covid as many times as required to die (like the seasonal flu)
- it seems that more and more long term (livelong) complications after recovery from covid are recorded and reported
- it seems that many institutions work on vaccine, however any vaccine should be tested for many years (as far as I know) before mass application, otherwise the vaccinated group can get some other complications (die from other illness etc.). Even though we can start vaccinating soon in case of success (next year maybe?), it would be hazard, and most likely no government will go this dangerous way

I am pretty sad about this, but I guess the best option we have now is to get used to the semi-lockdown, social restrictions and other limitations. It seems the limitations will play a vital role of our lives for many years (at least in covid seaons, probably few times per year). It is quite possible that it will take many years before the live will be the same like before.

Hopefully I am wrong and some weird miracle will happen.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:18:18 PM

In our country covid positive everyday still a huge number but DOH said that it was under control. Still scared to go out anywhere because you didn't know if still there's a place without covid virus. They said there will be a covid vaccine this coming 2021 and we are hoping so to stop the spreading of this kind of virus. Also we hope that every country will survive after this pandemic and recover again specially the economic status of the country.

petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:10:51 PM

We don't know when will the corona virus will stop unless there is a vaccine already that will stop the virus. In my country, it doesn't have that much cases of covid anymore but you will not know if the place your going to doesn't have covid infected person in the place.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:21:53 PM

I really do hope that it’s the end for the covid-19 pandemic. This year has been very exhausting and depressing for most of us. The pandemic brought a lot of suffering particularly to the lower class of the society. Imagine the negative impact it brought to the big corporations that soon affected the working class which average and lower class usually belongs. It has done great damage to the properties and assets of the elites. What more to those who are already struggling to make a living?

Covid-19 exposed the already broken and rotten system every country has. Due to the virus, majority of business closed down and forced to end the contract of some of their workers. This lead to higher unemployment rate which results to more people falling into poverty line. These people have no choice, but to rely on the government aide and programs that could help them survive the daily basis. Unfortunately, most of these people still haven’t received the help they need because of slow progress.
I really hope that people learn their lesson this time around, look at the stock markets, they are close to their ATH despite the fact there still many millions of people that lost their jobs and are having problems to survive, the system which is currently in place favours those at the top and while this has always been the case the difference is that the favouritism is outrageous right now.

People must learn from all of this that when things go wrong you need to be self-reliant because if you are not then you will depend entirely on the response of the government to the crisis, that as we have seen was terrible to say the least as they were completely unprepared for the virus, and there were days in which the authorities said one thing and then said another the next day and only confused the population when a more clear and decisive posture was needed at the time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 09:31:27 PM

the vaccine will be available next year, and the end of the corona virus will also end next year,
my prediction is in Quarter 2 or 3 2021 The vaccine is ready, I am really excited about next year,
the question is whether this will have an impact on crypto currency?

A cure won't really be the end of it for sure. Yeah if a vaccine is create it will solve some problems about the spread but it won't instantly stop it because there will always be an issue about the supply and demand of it as well as some hidden cases or asymptomatic persons not getting the vaccine so a fulle recovery from the virus is not certain. We will still see some minor outbreaks here and there and some lockdowns for sure not to mention that this vaccine won't be fully deployed to every country.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 09:49:21 PM

Corona virus really made people cry and lost potentialities of life living, because during it's season in my country so many people passed through hardship Even up-to-date the mess of corona virus over turned the situations of life, but in my country I noticed that the virus came because of politicians in the country and was eliminated just without drugs, so if I may ask is it possible corona virus to be eliminated without drugs?

Many people are jubilating and celebrating due to end's or eradication of so called disease corona virus but not knowing that it was avenue bad leaders used to embezzle funds from her countries during the existence of the virus, but many people was against the people that portrays such in society that their is no corona virus in some countries, so the evidence is clear that some African countries don't have corona virus vaccines till date but the disease was treated perfectly.

Everyone should know that bad leaders corrupt country, such as president, Governors, senators and ministers of the country because based on their positive management their economy keep on accelerating and its negative management brings economy down which is caused funds embezzlement by politicians.

Actually this do really depend first on citizens discipline. Virus cant really spread if people are strict on following health protocols that had been set by the government
but since you do talk about those corrupt politicians or doesnt care about safety health protocols then you would really be expecting huge numbers of infected people.
Im living in a third world country but everything was still set properly and cases are decreasing and recoveries is rising up and thats thanks to those
who do govern up well on said protocol..

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████