Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Both political parties are committing TREASON.  (Read 69 times)
PSCQQSCQQP (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:13:29 AM

Both political sides shouldn’t exist.

The constitutional laws have been trampled on by both sides. Both the left and right run up the national deficit and put the country into more debt than the previous administration. Today’s current political system is designed to cause division amongst people, and I’d say it’s working...

With that being said, has your life improved over time because of politics? Probably not...

The presidents role is to protect the people’s constitutional rights, that’s the sole purpose as president. That’s why THE PEOPLE elect this person, because they have integrity and honesty for the people.

However, when is the last time you remember a president not lying to the people? What kind of example does this set to the masses to see someone lying and getting away with it? Look at how morally and ethically bankrupt people as a whole have become.

It’s my belief that we need to as a unified people take this country back and to enforce the constitutional laws, and not misinterpretations of it.

Example: Article 1 Section 10.

Governments globally have been printing more currency into existence and silently stealing from the people for personal gain via taxation and inflation. Remember, this has been happening on both sides!

Just about every tax you can imagine didn’t exist 100 years ago. That should explain a lot about the world being the way it is today.

Choosing a “lesser” of two evils is still evil.

Regarding the armed forces, and I say this with all due respect. These people are for the most part brainwashed. If they weren’t then they would band together to take the corruption out of politics because it’s considered treason.

They took an oath to protect this country from ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. So far, that couldn’t be further from the truth.

Most will likely claim “I was just following orders”. Just like the Nazi’s did.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:17:38 AM

Then they'll get Nuremberg, just like the Nazi's did.     Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:19:15 AM

awww isnt it cute. when you see someone on a bitcoin forum that is crying about fiat.

when the day comes that the op realises that governments can make a law to freeze interest rates and lower the inflation rate % and then just print more fiat at no cost to spin themselves out of debt.

when the day comes that the op realises that governments can make a law to just write off their debt

when the day comes that the op realises that governments can make a law to devalue government bank account fiat, while having the laws clause that it doesnt devalue consumer fiat.

then and only then will he realise that national debt is of meaningless numbers.

imagine you print your own monopoly money.you invite neighbours into YOUR GAME. you can change the rules of the game. and if they dont like it. well tell them you may not have $500 monopoly money. but if you give them a coupon for mcdonalds will they write off the debt

i have younger relatives, they never played monopoly before so they didnt know the rules. and the fun thing was. when they got in debt. they were doing soo many surprising things. swapping lego, pledging to do each others chores.
once you realise fiat is the governments game and the government can change the rules for their own game. you stop caring about fiat government debt

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:15:10 PM

Both political sides shouldn’t exist.

The constitutional laws have been trampled on by both sides. Both the left and right run up the national deficit and put the country into more debt than the previous administration. Today’s current political system is designed to cause division amongst people, and I’d say it’s working.......

They took an oath to protect this country from ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. So far, that couldn’t be further from the truth.

Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: