Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:36:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forgotten username mcxNOW  (Read 493 times)
gofoter (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:48:21 PM

Ok guys,that's my case-I forgot my username for the site.I don't know if that's the correct place for the thread so I apologize if I've chosen the wrong section.So my question is-would it be possible to recover my account or at least get my deposit back?I have my deposit address there,my password and the time registered.If you've experienced such kind of problems and managed to cope,please tell me.I've contacted the site and I mostly count on their support,but I'd also like to hear your opinion.Thanks.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 03:04:45 PM

Ok guys,that's my case-I forgot my username for the site.I don't know if that's the correct place for the thread so I apologize if I've chosen the wrong section.So my question is-would it be possible to recover my account or at least get my deposit back?I have my deposit address there,my password and the time registered.If you've experienced such kind of problems and managed to cope,please tell me.I've contacted the site and I mostly count on their support,but I'd also like to hear your opinion.Thanks.

You can perhaps send some reminder on your e-mail registered to this account ...
There should be  "forgot your username?" button somewhere there.
gofoter (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:19:43 PM

There isn't such a button.There is an option for password recovery.And there's no e-mail included in the registration.I've send a ticket and wait for the response.But given the fact that I have the address to which I made the deposit and know my password,I don't see why the problem can't be solved.I'll write again when there's more information.

Jacksquere

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:00:00 AM

Contact Costumer Support/Admin and You will get a reply soon

BitcoinexchangeGuide.com - List and Review of Best Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: