Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the secret to success in trading?  (Read 1148 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:58:35 PM

sometimes when I speak to people that have begun their journey as traders they tell me about all the indicators and strategies that they use and when I take a look at their charts it is a complete mess, it doesn't matter how smart you are no one is going to be able to understand what is going on in that chart, for the most part you only need three or four indicators to be able to become a competent trader, but obviously this is only true if you know how to use them.
These indicators might work well in the regular stocks market and currency trading but when it comes to crypto market thing are not as simple because I have seen some of the best in the trading market being dumbfounded by the market movements and so I think there is literally no way one can predict the prices movement correctly.

I mean if there was someone who can actually do that they would be billionaire by now so everyone reaching the charts and everything are just speculating and no one can predict the actual price or bear/bull run of Bitcoins.
Fortunately you do not need to predict the direction of the market 100% of the time to make profits out of it, as long as your money management skills are strong and you have a strategy that can profit from the markets then it does not matter if you lose many trades as long as you win more during the trades you happen to win, this whole idea of predicting the direction of the market 90% of the time or more is a myth and even a system like it could be a losing one if the 10% of your losses are massive while your wins are small.

It all matters with the risk management thing and its a must on where people should really be thinking off rather than trying to have that 100% accuracy and effectiveness towards trading.

Theres no such thing about having perfect trades and don't try yourself to be that perfectionist because losses are inevitable but same as said, try to make yourself profitable inspite of
committing losses because it all matters on how you do handle up your trades.

Success does mean sustainable in longer runs and don't rush up on doing it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 04:05:42 PM

The mystery has got to do with assurance and proceed hone couple with information on the subject. Exchanging isn't something anybody can fair idealize without contributing their time and exertion. Been fruitful moreover has some luck calculate in it as you may do everything right from the specialized examination to culminate timing of the showcase but still come out unsuccessful. Trading depends on your feelings and if able to prevail it in respects to controlling your ravenousness or fear will do you more great and kick begin your travel of victory. There isn't a straight way to been effective dealer but it all bubbles down to not losing.

jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 04:48:43 PM

I think experience in trading is very important. Because when the crypto market goes bad it is important to have a loss-cutting strategy, emotions and feelings and recklessness are also good for successful traders in decision making. You should remember that Failure is the mother of success in the crypto market.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:14:05 PM

I think experience in trading is very important. Because when the crypto market goes bad it is important to have a loss-cutting strategy, emotions and feelings and recklessness are also good for successful traders in decision making. You should remember that Failure is the mother of success in the crypto market.
At trading is important to know that bear time will come and be prepared for it. Learning with low amount and getting some experience is very important.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 01:55:55 PM

^ because I am sure you have received a lot of suggestions from other members about the secrets of success when trading so I will only add a little, the secret to being successful at trading is having great skills and experience.

experience is the most valuable teacher so mistakes that are likely to occur in the future can be minimized.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 11:05:09 PM

everything you write is represented as the secret to success in trading. because what we know is that trading requires many things and factors, these factors must be properly applied by many people. but there is one thing that is most important is emotional control, because there are many people who can not control their emotions when trading and cause losses
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:00:15 AM

sometimes when I speak to people that have begun their journey as traders they tell me about all the indicators and strategies that they use and when I take a look at their charts it is a complete mess, it doesn't matter how smart you are no one is going to be able to understand what is going on in that chart, for the most part you only need three or four indicators to be able to become a competent trader, but obviously this is only true if you know how to use them.
These indicators might work well in the regular stocks market and currency trading but when it comes to crypto market thing are not as simple because I have seen some of the best in the trading market being dumbfounded by the market movements and so I think there is literally no way one can predict the prices movement correctly.

I mean if there was someone who can actually do that they would be billionaire by now so everyone reaching the charts and everything are just speculating and no one can predict the actual price or bear/bull run of Bitcoins.
Fortunately you do not need to predict the direction of the market 100% of the time to make profits out of it, as long as your money management skills are strong and you have a strategy that can profit from the markets then it does not matter if you lose many trades as long as you win more during the trades you happen to win, this whole idea of predicting the direction of the market 90% of the time or more is a myth and even a system like it could be a losing one if the 10% of your losses are massive while your wins are small.

It all matters with the risk management thing and its a must on where people should really be thinking off rather than trying to have that 100% accuracy and effectiveness towards trading.

Theres no such thing about having perfect trades and don't try yourself to be that perfectionist because losses are inevitable but same as said, try to make yourself profitable inspite of

For me it is true that it is about risk management, even if you know a lot of trading terms, strategies and setups but if you do not have good risk management then you will still fail and cannot make consistent gains in trading. There is saying that risk management is one of the key for us to become a trader wherein we have high winning rate. Trading is a process and it is a long game wherein you cannot just become a good trader with one trade alone, newbies should focus on risk management first before they put large amount of money in their portfolio. If you want to protect your money while making consistent gains, try to learn how to apply risk management in your executions.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 02:00:09 PM

investigate and have knowledge of the company that we are going to buy, its stock or currency that you are going to trade
be analysis of graphs and know how to read trends.
i think this is what the most of the traders forget about, understanding the trends are really useful so you can predict the movement on later progress. most of the trends can affected the market entirely, such as hacking, hardfork or upgrade, big news about certain cryptocurrencies and many more. these reasons should traders to look at if they want to success in trading

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:10:08 PM

trading does not require secrets, trading only requires experience, and that experience is a teacher for ourselves,
yes, even though you are losing a lot, of course you have to stay strong, and find a trading strategy that is suitable for you,
I have experienced it for 2 years, and the results good enough.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:49:21 PM

everything you write is represented as the secret to success in trading. because what we know is that trading requires many things and factors, these factors must be properly applied by many people. but there is one thing that is most important is emotional control, because there are many people who can not control their emotions when trading and cause losses
You can't be successful in trading without following any of those steos but I think everyone know it is the way but its not possible for for anyone how to reach the destination that is why experience is more important which teach what are the do's and don'ts in cryptocurrency trading.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:53:29 PM

success in trading is very easy, don't be too emotional, and don't be greedy,
just use $ 100 - $ 50 to trade, and you will be calm, because small capital does not exert pressure.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 08:46:14 PM

success in trading is very easy, don't be too emotional, and don't be greedy,
just use $ 100 - $ 50 to trade, and you will be calm, because small capital does not exert pressure.
While that could seem as the perfect strategy it is not, in the case your capital is very high then your profits are going to be very low if you only make trades of that size, money management skills are not only a way to protect your capital they also teach you how to maximize your profits, this means that you're going to have to take trades that can be very uncomfortable for you since the money that you're risking is going to make you nervous, but that is precisely the point, if you are not nervous when you are trading then most likely you are not trading enough money.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 08:55:58 PM

For me it is true that it is about risk management, even if you know a lot of trading terms, strategies and setups but if you do not have good risk management then you will still fail and cannot make consistent gains in trading. There is saying that risk management is one of the key for us to become a trader wherein we have high winning rate. Trading is a process and it is a long game wherein you cannot just become a good trader with one trade alone, newbies should focus on risk management first before they put large amount of money in their portfolio. If you want to protect your money while making consistent gains, try to learn how to apply risk management in your executions.

You would eventually form all of those things that you do need in your trading activity and once you are already on  this field then you would potentially

think up and experience all the things you do need or simply you would realize and that's because of your past mistakes that do experience.You would really be thinking

on viable solution for you to avoid on the same scenario or mistake.Making yourself sustainable into this market is the main target as a trader.

Don't rush up and try to improve yourself as days pass by.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
choechristian00

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 09:50:11 AM

The Business has a storey to tell of time. it is your primary role, as trader, to view the market signals and sell accordingly. the trader must rely on evidence and not on perceptions for his results. as a dealer. the tendency to try to be contrarian in the market must be resisted. it essentially sends you a warning that you have lost out on crucial reasons if you are bullish and the market is dropping. listen to the alert and change your position accordingly.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:16:17 PM

This is my opinion, from my own experience and knowledge of the subject from executing many operations.

investigate and have knowledge of the company that we are going to buy, its stock or currency that you are going to trade
be analysis of graphs and know how to read trends.
trust yourself and do not copy others, because the other can be wrong.
be patient not everything is now, sometimes you have to endure so that you can reward it.
have continuous monitoring of price values.
have a strategy, not everything is crazy, the best things is to take things slowly and think before acting.
not having emotion and having a cold and calculating mind, everything is going to happen only is to be a calculating person.
always be aware of everything new, news, technology and more. the more updated the better.
have variety, not commercial with only one I recommend having a portfolio of investment variety.
the most important thing to have a fixed-paying job to invest, do not put all your money because you can risk losing everything.

This is what I learned from my experience, I hope these things will help you because it has helped me to know what to do in each situation.

It is awesome to know you have highlighted many of the known trading tips that are required to be a successful trader. Personally, of all you mentioned, I think not trading with emotions is actually the most important.
Quite a lot of people have given in to fear, anxiety, nervousness and other emotions in trading and that have only resulted to losses because they could not keep a clear and calculated mind.
I believe one important tip you didn't care to mention is risk management. Being a successful trader doesn't mean you won't lose some trades but it means you're able to minimize your losses to barest minimum. Some of the best known risk management practices are the use of stop loss, use of trailing stop loss and chart monitoring

Issa56

Activity: 1414
Merit: 916

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:51:01 PM

Trading in Cryptocurrency is just about having a strategy that works for you but the main secret in Cryptocurrency is buy a coin when it is very low and when the price is high you can sell it and remove your profit!!!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Oilacris

Activity: 3066
Merit: 616

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 11:26:40 PM

Trading in Cryptocurrency is just about having a strategy that works for you but the main secret in Cryptocurrency is buy a coin when it is very low and when the price is high you can sell it and remove your profit!!!

Okay! If this was the secret then i would ask you this on how you would gonna choose into that coin that you would tend to buy low and sell it when the price comes high?

If we do consider on how many coins that had been flocking in in the market then you would really definitely say that this is almost an impossible task to be done.

We can choose up best projects which do seem fit into your criteria but doesnt mean that it would really succeed in its future runs.So its a matter of risk into someone
who'll choose a particular coin.

Trading isnt simple with just buying low and sell high.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 09:23:45 AM

I knew whether you realize hot to investigate first the coin, understanding graphs and break down it you will get effective in addition to you know how to administrator your feeling. I find that the higher your capital you are utilizing in exchanging, the more the benefit thus consequently, don't exchange beyond what you can stand to lose and most time, in the event that you need to exchange, consistently pick stage with high liquidity.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 02:42:29 PM

In business you need to gain from this disappointment we must be cautious with the goal that disappointment doesn't come later. To be fruitful in business you need to apply your insight and abilities just as work as indicated by the arrangement. The achievement goes to our internal identities first wherein we are set up to forfeit superfluous things to improve as a dealer. We ought to likewise turn into a humble in the event that we are new in the market with the end goal for us to get mindful to our slip-ups and to know where region that we ought to improve.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:32:51 PM

I do not believe that there is any secret to success in trading; it is either you know how to trade correctly to make profits and earnings; or you do not know how to trade. There is no 2 way to this reality. So ignore secrets and focus on understanding everything entailed to trading so as to become a pro in a few years, months, or weeks depending on how fast you learn.

Finding secrets to trading would lead you to many wrong decisions; stay the true way. Read up: The right mindset needed for all traders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: