Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:57:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody else still give a damn about election?  (Read 244 times)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 12:37:44 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2020, 12:49:39 AM by hornetsnest

This little snowflake made me chuckle.Fools like this are like dogs who get angry with the stick that hits them but too ignorant to understand who is directing the implement of their torment.It is because of such tunnel vision and lack of understanding that humanity has come to this stage where the optics and illusion of a contradictory reality fed to them by a false narrative are easily absorbed by their feeble and apathetic minds because rational thinking is too painful for them to bear as it detaches them from the comfortable illusion they live in.Has he already had the 3rd strand? Grin Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 04:17:41 AM

This is a textbook case of Trump Derangement syndrome. If this isn't a series of fake tweets, it could be cited as an example of a leftist so insane and disconnected from reality.

Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 05:44:22 AM

Well I used to be naive and young and such, I know kids today all talking politics in school, even my niece as young as kindergarten are starting to talk about politics, I think it’s bad parenting to teach their kids politics at such a young age, because when I’m a junior I would indulge into video game and totally give zero damn about politics.

May be your time was a period without social media. Now is that age of overflowing knowledge.  It is better kids no matter how small they are learn about politics than learn vices. Or is it better they learn about sex and all the devilish and demonic stuff parents do?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 12:58:22 PM

Well I used to be naive and young and such, I know kids today all talking politics in school, even my niece as young as kindergarten are starting to talk about politics, I think it’s bad parenting to teach their kids politics at such a young age, because when I’m a junior I would indulge into video game and totally give zero damn about politics.

May be your time was a period without social media. Now is that age of overflowing knowledge.  It is better kids no matter how small they are learn about politics than learn vices. Or is it better they learn about sex and all the devilish and demonic stuff parents do?

There have never been a time where social media existed like today, just a few decade ago there is a few world wars and people killing each other for foods, major news are controlled by elite for mass consumption ,  may be in the fantasy land where everything is perfect utopia life.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 03:30:26 PM

In the case of adults, it's not right to curse about elections because they understand about elections. Children who are ignorant will curse this type of thing but better to stay children faraway from politics. it'll depend upon the oldsters let nobody think that i'm trying to mention that each one our parents understand this. due to that have they know some things that children and teenagers still do not know, so i do not know their conscience hurts their parents about it. Don't force them from one competition to a different.
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:04:54 PM

Many communities still think election is a war, not knowing election is a game either you win or you lose. Many thought Trump will not live the white house if he lose November 3 US presidential Election. Since Joe Biden has won the election with 306 high vote to defeat his incumbent Donald Trump who pulled 235,  later accept the defeat with good faith.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:53:20 PM

^^^ Do you still think Biden won? Seems like you didn't see the Executive Order from 2018 that crashed Biden's election. Check it out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5270910.msg55589528#msg55589528.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: