Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid vaccine: First 'milestone' vaccine offers 90% protection  (Read 493 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4460

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 05:20:16 PM

Fewer and fewer people believe your sob-story bullshit as the months drift by and, upon surprise inspection, the 'covid bed' is empty upon inspection because the 'patient' needed to go home and feed his pigs.

when an idiot looks at a video of another idiot that stands in the lobby entrance of a hospital. and just walks around the lobby. never going into a ward. and then screams 'where are the patients'
the smart answer is they dont put beds in the lobby. the covid wards are separate and secure. random people cant just walk into them

whats next go to a hotel and because theres no couples making love on beds at reception your going to say the hotel is fake.
or will you take a braincell and use it to remember that hotels dont have beds in the reception area

if you are one of those people that do sleep on the floor ofthe reception area of a hotel. maybe, just maybe you should actually rent a room. trust me its a whole different experience than sleeping in at reception

but before even trying to rent a room.. find that braincell

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 05:24:57 PM

'Less severe' than nothing in most cases and less severe than a day long runny nose in most of the rest.
I'm hoping for less severe than "dying alone on a ventilator".

Fewer and fewer people believe your sob-story bullshit as the months drift by and, upon surprise inspection, the 'covid bed' is empty upon inspection because the 'patient' needed to go home and feed his pigs.
Right. Every hospital and every member of healthcare staff in the United States world is in on a massive secret conspiracy to tell everyone that hospitals are working beyond capacity for some top secret reason, but you've figured it all out based on zero evidence at all. Well done you!

You're kinda are getting the point. But the conspiracy isn't the one you are thinking about. The conspiracy is a conspiracy of keeping their job and making money.

There are only a literal handful of people in the world who might have isolated the Covid virus so that they really know what it is. Even the CDC has said that they don't have any stocks of Covid to compare tests to, so that they can see if a particular test is really showing Covid.

This shows us what the conspiracy is. It's a conspiracy of basic ignorance being played out in the desire for money and job security, with the excuse being, "Well, I really don't know personally. I am trusting my superiors who will discipline me if I don't trust them."

Fortunately we have thousands of medical people around the world coming out and showing all kinds of truth about what the pandemic and Covid really are... like America's Frontline Doctors (https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/). But it seems that a whole bunch of more-ignorant medical people (some of them acting criminally) want to keep the pandemic going, rather than work with the easy Covid cures already in existence.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 05:32:57 PM

'Less severe' than nothing in most cases and less severe than a day long runny nose in most of the rest.
I'm hoping for less severe than "dying alone on a ventilator".

That's what happens when you pay a hospital $40,000 for every poor sap you can stick on a vent, and the administrative staff keeps the family away so they don't see the murder.  Even the nurses put the tubes outside the room so they didn't have to witness it at Elmhusrt.  At least that's what some of the whistleblowers reported.

All it takes is for creepy so-called 'doctors' to go along with the hoax.  It only takes a small percentage since signing various death-inducing 'treatment' orders only takes a minute.

Right. Every hospital and every member of healthcare staff in the United States world is in on a massive secret conspiracy to tell everyone that hospitals are working beyond capacity for some top secret reason, but you've figured it all out based on zero evidence at all. Well done you!

We've all seen the videos from all over the world of the ghost-town hospitals.  Like the one in Brazil which was supposed to have 50,000 victims and when some people broke in there wasn't anyone but some medical staff chilling out.

The doctors and nurses in the country I am in cannot even really maintain the fraud of being 'overloaded'.   The best they can do is ask for a 'time out' to prepare for the onslaught which is supposed to be just around the corner.  Any month now it's going to hit.  Just you wait!

The people here have had enough.  All of a sudden almost nobody in my neighborhood are wearing masks over their face, and many don't even have one hanging around their necks.  Kids are out riding their bikes again.  It really hit pretty quickly.

I do have some trepidation because I've heard that the plan is to use 'SARS-cov-2', which just had a tweak to make it transmit differently, and the mainstream media to get people injected.  If that doesn't work they'll hit us with the MERS variant or one in that category which, to quote Bill Gates about 'the next one', 'will get people's attention.'  The mortality of that one could well be up in the 30% range.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tANGAQ9aCu6E/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 05:46:27 PM

Congrats, you've even managed to surpass BADecker in the "most insane bullshit I can make up with zero evidence" stakes!

I guess all those people I've been putting on ventilators have just been faking their sats of 60% and pO2 of 7 kPa. How devious of them!
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 05:50:43 PM

There's a pretty big difference between 'room temp' and -94 F.

Lots of good stuff in your posts, but FYI liquid nitrogen is extremely common and very cheap. It lasts a really long time in a styrofoam dewar.

Well enough.  Clearly they are needing an unusual amount of refrigeration for this particular 'vaccine' else there would not be the novel logistics problems which are being reported.

You are, in fact, one of the tiny minority of people on this board who can speak intelligently about scientific stuff when you try.  What do you think is going on with this thing?

We all know that Moderna, Pfizer, and Astrazeneca at the least are trying to get nucleic acid plasmids churning out viral appearing component proteins and structures.  We know that getting it through the cell walls is one of the development problems.  Maderna is trying to zap holes in cells using high voltage shocks.  Astrazeneca is trying to have an adenovirus shuffle it in.  What is Pfizer doing?  Is the extreme low temps associated with their attempted solution?

I'm not asking you for an answer.  I'll root around a bit more when I have time.  If you've looked into it it would be interesting to know what you've found.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 05:53:11 PM

Congrats, you've even managed to surpass BADecker in the "most insane bullshit I can make up with zero evidence" stakes!

I guess all those people I've been putting on ventilators have just been faking their sats of 60% and pO2 of 7 kPa. How devious of them!

90% of them are dead.  Nice work there 'doc'.  You should stick to trolling the Bitcoin forum for the good of your (probably imaginary) patients.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 06:01:47 PM

Thanks, o_e_l_e_o. The little link I showed (https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/) is only one of many all over the place. Blindly go back to looking into a microscope, or whatever else it is you do. The world is coming out into the open about this fake pandemic. And here is an example of how it is firmly starting - https://www.bitchute.com/video/coctfqJyHuwu/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 06:14:35 PM

... Blindly go back to looking into a microscope, or whatever else it is you do.  ...

They call it LARPing.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 06:58:01 PM

90% of them are dead.
3 posts ago you said the virus only caused the sniffles. Now it has a 90% death rate? I realize you are just making stuff up as you go, but at least try to remain consistent with your nonsense, yeah?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 07:06:09 PM

^^^ constantly avoiding the main point...

The test results were on only 94 people of a test group of 43,500 from around the world... where it is not known if the 94 test subjects have any anatomical resemblance to you.

Ninety-four people are the norm for all the billions of people around the world? Mwahahahahahaha.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 07:11:07 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2020, 02:54:50 AM by franky1

the doctors badecker keeps linking are the ones that are profiting at the cost of peoples health
you can tell because badecker is promoting the products they are selling
the problem is those doctors are not virologists. most are not even active doctors treating patients
those that are treating patients are ones that are child doctors. thus they have no clue about the illnesses of adults/vulnerables..

but hey badecker will still try to advertise stuff for people that dont need it and deny its utility for those that do..
sounds like badecker and tvbcof are both pro eugenics and pro euthaniasia.. 'coz darwin'

when will they even bother daring to do some research
the silly questions they ask the nonsense answers they make. can all be worked out and actually solved using facts with a 2 minute google search. so why after 8 months are they still acting like idiots that only look at conspiracy sites.

maybe they are on some parental lock that doesnt let them search the wider internet
maybe they are unable to read unless its transcribed to voice and only certain sites can transcribe
maybe they are just pretending to be dumb..

who knows.. but one thing is for sure. they have had plenty of time to find the real truth away from conspiracy sites. so they cannot claim they havnt had time/oppertunity.

EDIT:
note to reply to the idiot below
no. american 'clinic' doctors that own their own practice have some that are profiteering pill mills
but more are actually moral doctors.
then there are doctors that work in hospitals. they are not pill mills
then you have to realise. america is capitalist but the other 7.5billion population in 200 other countries are not capitalist.

UK for instance does not sell prescriptions.
canada does not sell prescriptions
europe does not sell prescriptions
there are far more doctors that dont sell prescriptions than those that do

if your doctor acts like a prescription salesman. maybe you should change your doctor..
isnt that the whole point of americans not wanting social healthcare 'choice of doctor' lame arguments.
use that choice and find another doctor
by the way even in social healthcare systems you can change your doctor too. no cost, no debate. just change

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 11:16:23 PM

^^^ Don't you even realize that most doctors are in it to make a profit? If bricks could talk, wouldn't you be among them?

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 10:31:35 AM

The have been other vaccines lately. I hope that we will get a good working one really soon. I am sick of it all

these preliminary results. are not health results big enough for a true safety validation. they are more so first results to ease shareholders minds they are on the right path.

pfizer results based on under 100 people out of 44k(22k on vaccine)
moderna results based on under 60 people out of 30k(15k on vaccine)
oxford might reveal something in the next few weeks.

i am pro-vaccine im just saying these are not final/definitive results.

game tester analogy
employing 30k game testers. and having only 100 game testers coming back saying they completed the game
with 90 on easy mode and 10 on difficult mode. does not prove the beta test game is ready for release
yes the 3 main games announced this month are saying the game wont break the console even on old generation consoles. but yet to prove that the game will entertain all game players

these vaccine announcements are more for governments to say ok start mass producing ready for proper results next year.
(unlike their announcement to have already began mass production before any results in summer)

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:12:18 PM

A vaccine that:
1. Only will help in 10% of the mild cases;
2. Has loads of acknowledged side effects;
3. Has only been tested for safety on less than 100 of the people in a 43,500 test group out of 7.5 billion people;
4. And is being applied to government for public use status by its maker;
5. Where the maker won't accept liability, and expressely won't for beyond 4 years;
is the kind of vaccine that not only is a failure, but is shown to be dangerous by its maker.

There ain't no 90% protection that anyone knows of.

Cool

B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 04:29:11 PM

bitcoin is older than those "vaccines" and still in beta... that's why money rule the world and not healthcare Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: