Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is lying or cheating in support of stealing an election okay?  (Voting closed: December 10, 2020, 03:55:40 PM)
Yes if it's to get Trump out. - 2 (11.1%)
Yes if my side wins - 0 (0%)
Never - 16 (88.9%)
Yes if not me and for my candidate - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is lying or cheating in support of stealing an election okay?  (Read 399 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:55:40 PM

Just curious what the attitudes were on this subject.

This is self moderated; vote based on your beliefs, prejudices, hates, whatever.

Please don't post more endless trump hate, just vote.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:56:17 PM

<<<reserved>>>
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:09:32 PM

No, it's not okay under any circumstances. We just need proof. I can't go around pointing to election fraud and have nothing when someone asks me for proof of actual ballots that were submitted fraudulently.
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:13:55 PM

Fist fight is the fairest competition, in the jungle all men should have no weapon equiped and fight the tiger and lion with barehand, it’s the fair fight. Assuming using spear, knife, gun, nuke is a cheating.
Btw human should fight with stick and stone but not with mouth fight. Smiley

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:15:53 PM

It will never be okay, first if you support a candidate who you know to be cheating, then you must expect that there will be a high chance of corruption that will happen in that term. Second, stick with "Innocent until proven guilty" cause even if it is the president, if he/she is proven guilty, he must be punished under the law. And lastly, You don't want a thief or a cheater to be the representative, and head of your country.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:25:58 PM

This is self moderated; vote based on your beliefs, prejudices, hates, whatever.

@Spendulus it’s not okay at all because there’s something called as conscience, and how can any one even sleep at night knowing that they cheated to support their candidate. Lastly I was just reading news reports that the lawyers of the law firms employed by Trump are not happy that they’re helping in endorsing Trump claims that elections results were manipulated, and one of those lawyers even resigned in support of his beliefs.

Source:

https://electionlawblog.org/?p=118412
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:02:11 PM

Fist fight is the fairest competition, in the jungle all men should have no weapon equiped and fight the tiger and lion with barehand, it’s the fair fight. Assuming using spear, knife, gun, nuke is a cheating.

Well, that's certainly a point of view I did not consider.
Broly46

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:17:21 PM

Cheating and stealing is everywhere even in bitcoin mining there is stealing and cheating, election won’t be the last of them, there is more everyday happening is unfair that require attention immediately and people tend to give election a lot of damn than anything else, btw nobody would change that unfairness, election would always be always as cheating as possible just like any thing that people fighting to win over it.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:24:33 PM

I think the Broly46 post is lacking. We have an explanation of "stick," but not of "stone." Or can you find it? But the stick definition contradicts some of the rest of his talk. However, the definition fits right in with what's going on these days. Check it out below.

This Is My Boomstick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFriRcIwqNU

Cool

EDIT: If you want to see our power for what is right and what is wrong, see this version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GULItNlBvJc.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 05:30:23 PM

for me of course that is very sinful, it has hurt democracy...
democracy is agreeing on the results of the majority vote, so if we support those who commit fraud in the general election we automatically support the fraudsters to become leaders. a fraudster who gets elected during a general election will only be a disaster for the citizens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Broly46

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:47:58 PM

I think the Broly46 post is lacking. We have an explanation of "stick," but not of "stone." Or can you find it? But the stick definition contradicts some of the rest of his talk. However, the definition fits right in with what's going on these days. Check it out below.

This Is My Boomstick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFriRcIwqNU

Cool

EDIT: If you want to see our power for what is right and what is wrong, see this version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GULItNlBvJc.

Some believe block chain technology would make a fair election result, that’s baffling, the whole point of bitcoin 51% attack is the abuse of voting system at its finest, I think it would make the election even better to manipulate. Smiley

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:11:37 PM

for me of course that is very sinful, it has hurt democracy...
democracy is agreeing on the results of the majority vote, so if we support those who commit fraud in the general election we automatically support the fraudsters to become leaders. a fraudster who gets elected during a general election will only be a disaster for the citizens.

I do see it that way, but suspect many do not. After all, a strong minority really hate Trump, and they may feel that cheating and lying is okay to get him out.

Just look at the sorts of things they say.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 06:18:19 PM

In a democratic system, it should never be allowed or tolerated.

If it can be proven in court that someone broke the law in favor of a given candidate,
the said candidate should be disqualified and banned for life from politics.

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:58:45 PM

In a democratic system, it should never be allowed or tolerated.

If it can be proven in court that someone broke the law in favor of a given candidate,
the said candidate should be disqualified and banned for life from politics.

I'd think one to four years in prison would be about right for the active participants. That might have to be a sentence of ten, then with typical early parole one to four.

But what about all the follow-alongs, the ones that know the election was stolen, but go along silently because its their party? And they parrot the talking points, over and over.

Sort of an attempt to gain a consensus in the media.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 08:09:37 PM

jes if you get rid of the corrupt democrats

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 09:53:35 PM

There is no point in running elections if they are not 100% correct. That is why there are  gazillion observers watching how voting goes and how counting votes goes. There are republican,, democrat, independent and foreign  observers.

Here you have what Organisation of American States observers reported on USA elections: http://www.oas.org/documents/eng/press/Preliminary-Report-of-the-OAS-EOM-USA-2020.pdf
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 10:08:47 PM

I am not sure where you are and what is the level of democracy in your country. But if you live in countries where is democracy very soft and easy to omit, then you can't be surprised with little "embellishment" of the voting process.
As I remember, Trump also uses some non-democratic methods in his first elections. then everyone was taken aback there was no reaction and Trump can be considered as the creator of a voting cheat. now it turned against him.
Just imagine, how it would look like he won again stealing an election? it looks much worse when someone does it from a position.

In the end, what is democracy? Two idiot votes are still double more than one vote from a smart person.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:11:54 PM

If they want to secure it with a blockchain, the only way I will accept it as proof is if it is on THE BITCOIN BLOCKCHAIN..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 11:26:43 PM

If they want to secure it with a blockchain, the only way I will accept it as proof is if it is on THE BITCOIN BLOCKCHAIN..

the problem is not the vote itself,

the problem is who votes?

the democrats think everyone is allowed to vote, they try to threathen those owning property in the us, so they are afraid

they have their own form of fascism.

while the republicans think only true and hard working noncriminal american citizens are allowed to work that support the wellbeing of the country.

the democrats litterally use foreign greed to maintain their power.

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 01:19:43 AM

the democrats think everyone is allowed to vote....

No, this is true of a small minority of them. I know many Democrats, and they do not think this way.

But the small minority, here in the US, is very vocal and is assisted by foreign interests.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: