Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⏩ ⏩ FREE BTC Transaction Accelerator (rebroadcast) ⏩ ⏩  (Read 100 times)
BTC-Nitro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 09:03:14 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 09:24:05 PM by BTC-Nitro

Hey everyone,

I setup BTC Nitro a while ago but only just got around to letting you all know about it here.

What Does it Do?
It helps your transactions get confirmed when sending or receiving btc. To do this, it simply connects to 10 blockchain nodes and rebroadcasts your transaction.

There are some services like this already but I created BTC Nitro because I noticed that:
  • One of the very popular ones doesn't work properly (Chrome console window shows the errors...one node being used is even on the blockchain test net which is pointless!)
  • Some of them are a scam and ask for you to send bitcoin, then don't do anything. One of them even asks you to send your wallet recovery seed words (PLEASE NEVER DO THIS!)
  • Often the public nodes are down or too busy e.g viabtc. BTC Nitro has uses these too but also has access to 10 (geo dispersed) private nodes to rebroadcast through...so your transaction gets rebroadcast more reliably
  • It was a hobby project for me to work on!

How Do I Use it?
All you need to do is paste in your transaction ID (TXID) to the box on the homepage at https://btcnitro.com and hit 'Accelerate'. The rest happens by itself. No need to register or click any ads etc.

What Does it Cost
BTC Nitro is free to use. Please enjoy but don't abuse it - no warranties provided. I do have costs in running the service so BTC donations are always welcome but never expected: 3C8UqpkgM7jfBtUuwk4aqXbscap8vZg2JZ

Any Caveats?
Yes. If you sent a transaction with zero network fees, then it's unlikely to get picked up by any miner, no matter how much we tell them about it.

What's Next?
If people use the service and it becomes popular, I will consider adding features such as the ability to include your TXID in the next block mined by some mining pools where I have connections - increasing your chances of the transaction being confirmed even more. Please don't put your TXIDs here, I will create a separate service thread once I'm ready/willing to do this. For now, please feel free to use BTC Nitro as it is.

If you have any questions, please ask and I'll do my best to answer them. If you disagree with the service I'm providing - that's ok, I'm not forcing anyone to use it, nor am I asking for money!

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC-Nitro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 09:04:44 PM

[reserved for updates]
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 09:41:10 AM

If you disagree with the service I'm providing - that's ok, I'm not forcing anyone to use it, nor am I asking for money!
I'm not against the kind of service that you're offering [rebroadcasting] but I don't agree with the way you're using the word "accelerator" in both here and your website [it gives newbies a false sense of hope].

If people use the service and it becomes popular, I will consider adding features such as the ability to include your TXID in the next block mined by some mining pools where I have connections - increasing your chances of the transaction being confirmed even more.
You should've offered this [a real transaction accelerator] instead of having another service that only rebroadcasts transactions.
- Demand for this is a lot higher.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BTC-Nitro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 09:55:31 AM

What a ride! During busy network periods, we were getting more than 5000 requests per day to rebroadcast transactions. Since then we've built out relationships that allow us to add a transaction to 3rd party mining pools (for a fixed fee, regardless of size).

Although the network isn't too busy today and transactions get confirmed reasonably quickly, I thought I'd update this post to let everyone know that a paid option now exists. The main benefit here is that we'll refund anyone who's transaction isn't confirmed within 24 hours. So...another tool for your armoury.

Good luck and happy transacting!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: