Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian exchange CoinDCX announced ETH staking  (Read 158 times)
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 02:24:05 PM

Can't be trusted, I tried finding reviews about this CoinDCX exchange and I don't find anything, it seems that it's a fresh exchange, how come I've never heard about this exchange before? And how come there is no ANN page on this forum either? Be cautious about this exchange people, I smell scam
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 02:55:25 PM

This is very attractive to ETH holders but doesn't have 32ETH. This however will make you leave your coins to the exchange which is riskier especially for an exchange that isn't very well known.

If binance will do the same, everybody will likely to be there than this CoinDCX actually. I would expect binance will do the same. People seem to trust binance.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 03:02:39 PM

We have first exchanges announcing ETH staking for all those that dont want to be validators but still would like to profit from  staking.Good thing about this is that minimum amount of ETH is very low so many will be able to join this but it is always risky to give your crypto to someone else.

CoinDCX, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in India, is preparing its platform to support ETH 2.0 staking in anticipation of Ethereum 2.0 launch.

As the first phase of Ethereum 2.0 is expected to come on Dec. 1, CoinDCX is now “all set” to introduce ETH 2.0 staking for the global crypto community, the exchange’s executives announced on Nov. 10.

According to the announcement, CoinDCX’s smart contract-based solution will enable users to stake ETH with less than 32 Ether (ETH) — a minimum amount required to participate in ETH 2.0 staking. Neeraj Khandelwal, co-founder CoinDCX told Cointelegraph that the contract will allow users to stake ETH as low as 0.1 ETH up to 1,000 ETH in a single transaction.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/indian-exchange-offers-eth-staking-ahead-of-ethereum-2-0-launch

Since I never heard about this exchange does anyone have any experience with it? Not that I plan to use this one as I will rather wait for top exchanges like Binance to announce staking but it is good that exchanges started with this.

We've been warned several times about new crypto exchanges that aren't well funded, they silently come into crypto space without any big crypto news platforms mentioning their names, it's possible that this exchange project is from scammers, I will never entrust my ethereum to a new exchange

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 03:41:06 PM

CoinDCX, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in India, is preparing its platform to support ETH 2.0 staking in anticipation of Ethereum 2.0 launch.

Since I never heard about this exchange does anyone have any experience with it? Not that I plan to use this one as I will rather wait for top exchanges like Binance to announce staking but it is good that exchanges started with this.

I've not used this exchange in particular but from record, WAZIRX and CoinDCX are the two largest exchanges in India. They actually announced support for staking or staking kicking off immediately? That's the point I don't get. However, likewise I don't plan to stake my ETH on any CEX, including Binance since I'm prepared to do that personally or use STKR from ANKR platform. As we are eager to stake ETH, let's not make unwise decisions that will make us regret, let's be patient till December 1st.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 10:13:08 AM

I've not used this exchange in particular but from record, WAZIRX and CoinDCX are the two largest exchanges in India. They actually announced support for staking or staking kicking off immediately? That's the point I don't get. However, likewise I don't plan to stake my ETH on any CEX, including Binance since I'm prepared to do that personally or use STKR from ANKR platform. As we are eager to stake ETH, let's not make unwise decisions that will make us regret, let's be patient till December 1st.

Why wait till Dec 1st, you already decided not on CEX which I guess a better choice than on exchanges which you have no control. While ETH is profitable to just hold, staking is more profitable as long as you can withdraw any time. For those who planned to stake on CoinDCX, you may wanna check that out first.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 02:47:57 PM

I suggest to use only exchange you know in case you want to earn from stakings . Not a way to invest in a platform that you don't really know and never use it before just because they are offering staking that you think will give you passive income.

It's better to wait for other exchange platform that you know and wait for their announcement that they are supporting eth staking in their wallet .

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀