Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin pump and dump  (Read 60860 times)
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:01:23 AM

Activities as the group can once in for some time show they are still near, some will just siphon once and that is it while in significant tasks, their advancements spikes the siphon and the landfill isn't as terrible as those of the more current ventures. I encourage you to put resources into altcoin that are in the best 500 coinmarketcap, in light of the fact that the volume of this altcoin must be high and it demonstrates that numerous individuals accept to putting resources into this altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
modellao6

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:53:43 PM

Pump and dump is a normal phenomenon, even though the king of cryptos is also hard to escape this rule.Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky and requires caution.
lifeOK

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:21:20 PM

Pump and dump is a normal phenomenon, even though the king of cryptos is also hard to escape this rule.Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky and requires caution.
technically you're correct but I think you should have to do your own research. We can't neglect the crypto market as the money flow still tends to be other random altcoins somehow. Since the market is so volatile to control but a field of making big money as well.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:53:16 AM

Mostly the pump and dump altcoins are happening below the 200 coins in terms of market capitalization wherein the market participants is only few, I do not participate in that kind of pump and dump even there is opportunity because for me the risks are too high because it is manipulating by the whales where one wrong mistake, I can lose all of money. It is easy to make money there but it is easy to lose money there so I still prefer to make investment with altcoins that have potential like XRP and ETH.

fileo

Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:39:42 AM

Top 30 coins in coinmarketcap could give you a nice feeling of investment. Top coins are good for long term holding until the fully growth of bull run. Patient is must if you buy those coins for long term. You can also choose some potential defi tokens that possess real transparency success. The pump and dump constantly happening you should accept that thing.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 11:42:33 AM

Top 30 coins in coinmarketcap could give you a nice feeling of investment. Top coins are good for long term holding until the fully growth of bull run. Patient is must if you buy those coins for long term. You can also choose some potential defi tokens that possess real transparency success. The pump and dump constantly happening you should accept that thing.
I think some defi projects are not suitable for long-term because most of them are very volatile, but some projects like yearn and curve can be considered because they do have good real use cases

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:54:11 AM

Most of the new altcoins pump and dump after entering the crypto market, but maybe not completely just a token or a warning signal, such coins can be marked with a high pump price chart and after that throw away at a low price, don't buy for FOMO or buy when the coins have pumped . Make sure you can manage your finances well.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ezravdb

Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:10:15 PM

According to market conditions because if the price of btc goes down Altcoin also goes down.  If you look at the ETH price in early mid 2018 or late 2018 Eth is around $ 100 from ATH $ 1200.  But look at today ETH price has reached $ 600.  So in a context like this you must have two choices, including selling or holding when the price continues to move up.  Every increase must be a decrease and it cannot be predicted correctly by everyone.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:13:12 PM

Most of the new altcoins pump and dump after entering the crypto market, but maybe not completely just a token or a warning signal, such coins can be marked with a high pump price chart and after that throw away at a low price, don't buy for FOMO or buy when the coins have pumped . Make sure you can manage your finances well.
yes, it is very true. I saw it on several new DeFi projects released on DEX exchange. they fly and then fall very hard. I don't know why it happened so fast. but when that happens doesn't it can cause something bad to look at the new project.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:44:55 PM

According to market conditions because if the price of btc goes down Altcoin also goes down.  If you look at the ETH price in early mid 2018 or late 2018 Eth is around $ 100 from ATH $ 1200.  But look at today ETH price has reached $ 600.  So in a context like this you must have two choices, including selling or holding when the price continues to move up.  Every increase must be a decrease and it cannot be predicted correctly by everyone.
Why is that bitcoin right now is pumping while other altcoins are dumping? Any ideas about it?
No one can predict the movement of the market because they are not Gods and even Nostradamus cannot predict accurate on what would be happen in the market. What we know about right now is that the market is bullish right now and it is following the ATH of the past 4 years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 02:37:16 PM

Hey guys,
I've checked some intersting altcoins which are pretty cheap now, the projects look promising and legit but I'm still afraid that they could be another pump and dumps (there were so many of them already!). What are the signs or metrics that send alert signals about the projects and I should check deeper or not risk my money? Or is it just impossible to tell if it's another pump and dump scam project.

Nowadays it is really hard to risk or gamble your money into investing in some coins that you are not sure. It is really hard to determine which project would have a better future . I think you should study their roadmap. You can invest in Ethereum I think that would be a good idea. At least ethereum has already its name and umber two cryptocurrency .
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:37:08 PM

I think some defi projects are not suitable for long-term because most of them are very volatile, but some projects like yearn and curve can be considered because they do have good real use cases

I think you've hit the nail on the head, the use-case will prove to be the most important thing this time round, that's not to say high profile people can't and won't hype a projects and get a nice pump and in turn dump, but I think the industry is slowly becoming more resistant to it.

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:55:50 PM

Indeed you have to be careful now that the current high price will not necessarily continue to soar because it might fall and spend the money that you have previously invested. Be careful what you do.
Those who have experience in investing will always be vigilant when investing in crypto, so that they dare to make risks to take profits at all times and at every moment, they certainly will not be complacent about the soaring price.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 06:28:40 PM

Indeed you have to be careful now that the current high price will not necessarily continue to soar because it might fall and spend the money that you have previously invested. Be careful what you do.
Those who have experience in investing will always be vigilant when investing in crypto, so that they dare to make risks to take profits at all times and at every moment, they certainly will not be complacent about the soaring price.

then be wise as a trader, don't eat everything you have,
you have to have good control and not be greedy, when it's time for the pump to come then it's time to sell,
if the dump arrives it's time to buy, then you will be safe.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ezravdb

Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 01:02:01 PM

Why is that bitcoin right now is pumping while other altcoins are dumping? Any ideas about it?
No one can predict the movement of the market because they are not Gods and even Nostradamus cannot predict accurate on what would be happen in the market. What we know about right now is that the market is bullish right now and it is following the ATH of the past 4 years.
As you said it is true because the market domination is still controlled by BTC so that Altcoin have quite a difficult space to move.  But there is a time for Altcoin to pump up soon like ETH and XRP.  don't forget to fill the bag before the new ATH is reached. market percentage occurs as a result of big news, where there is a large spike in demand.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:00:05 PM

Hey guys,
I've checked some intersting altcoins which are pretty cheap now, the projects look promising and legit but I'm still afraid that they could be another pump and dumps (there were so many of them already!). What are the signs or metrics that send alert signals about the projects and I should check deeper or not risk my money? Or is it just impossible to tell if it's another pump and dump scam project.

if you afraid then dont do it. just invest if you confident to do it Wink

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:16:13 PM

The market is probably getting better in three days which Altcoins are almost bouncing back. The prices of the Altcoins also went up higher. A returning green color is joined by the rise of bitcoin. I expect this price increase to last for the next few months.
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:47:52 AM

Today is alts season so the top 10 coins are expected to pump together with BTC.

This is the signal you should follow not from groups or coaches that sometimes need to pay them for a little fee.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:03:12 AM

Sometimes Bitcoin also shows crazy volatility! And altcoins are still a more dangerous investment for me personally, but you're right, security is very important.
If you still consider investing in Altcoins dangerous, then stay away from all Altcoins and always keep better than that, because every investment is purely from the heart and is voluntary according to what we have personally analyzed.
I think he's talking about the danger from market cap perspective which makes sense considering the liqudity is lower than btc which means more vulnerable to manipulation but I do agree.

None of investment instrument that has zero risk and the profit usually as big as the risk it's just the law.

Even stock market right now could crash as hard as btc back then. The crazy volatility not only happening in crypto market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fileo

Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:06:16 AM

Today is alts season so the top 10 coins are expected to pump together with BTC.

This is the signal you should follow not from groups or coaches that sometimes need to pay them for a little fee.

Most likely yes even though the market now seems all are in red colors but I do believe in just a short period of time altcoins can recover again. Now is the right time to fill your bags with more potential tokens that are in drops.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: