Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nigeria Projects That Blockchain Will Grow $10 Billion In Revenue By 2030  (Read 120 times)
mamamu111 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:16:41 AM

The director-general for Nigeria’s National Information Technology Development Agency, or NITDA, has said that the country could potentially expect a revenue stream between $6 billion to 10 billion from blockchain technology in the next ten years. READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE: https://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2020/11/11/nigeria-projects-that-blockchain-will-grow-10-billion-in-revenue-by-2030/

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:24:52 AM

Here we go again, the country that once warned his citizens about crypto, calling it scam or HYIP investments, the only person that can make this happen was a president candidate and he wasn't given the chance, they thought he was bluffing that blockchain can help the Nigeria economy, yet they went ahead and voted for the present president lol

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Daras

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 02:41:56 PM

This may be true or may not,but my own contribution is that it is not so perfect for a country to base her economy on only one source, diversification is the key.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:27:44 PM

Here we go again, the country that once warned his citizens about crypto, calling it scam or HYIP investments, the only person that can make this happen was a president candidate and he wasn't given the chance, they thought he was bluffing that blockchain can help the Nigeria economy, yet they went ahead and voted for the present president lol

I have an idea why they told crypto currency is scam before because There were ponzi schemes that use crypto that spread to nigeria back then , I will not be surprised why many people in that country say that crypto is a scam because many have been deceived in their country using fake crypto currency .so far many already learned and properly studied what crypto is and how to avoid becoming a victim of a scam.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:35:18 PM

Sorry to say but Nigeria isn't capable, if blockchain is going to help Nigeria it will be from the head, I meant the key figures of the country, president and others, those who are in power have no idea what blockchain is all about and I will sit back and see how the plan to make this works.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 05:02:43 PM

The director-general for Nigeria’s National Information Technology Development Agency, or NITDA, has said that the country could potentially expect a revenue stream between $6 billion to 10 billion from blockchain technology in the next ten years. READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE: https://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2020/11/11/nigeria-projects-that-blockchain-will-grow-10-billion-in-revenue-by-2030/

Most probably they are expecting this much of taxes from blockchain based companies and products. I do not know that if they have already rules, regulations and taxation implemented there like some countries but many countries are working on them and soon crypto will be legal asset all across the world.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 05:16:05 PM

I have an idea why they told crypto currency is scam before because There were ponzi schemes that use crypto that spread to nigeria back then , I will not be surprised why many people in that country say that crypto is a scam because many have been deceived in their country using fake crypto currency .so far many already learned and properly studied what crypto is and how to avoid becoming a victim of a scam.

Many ponzi schemes make a hatred feelings towards altcoin with the Nigerian and other developing country.Now due to some good project, the feeling over altcoin was changed.The project people should earn and make others to earn, instead of scam people fully.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:46:56 PM

Any country that is serious need to start talking Blockchain space serious, we are just entering a new decade and for me blockchain/crypto are likely to be the game changing technology. The issue I see here is that this growth would come from private industry and will government allow anything that can be a threat to their own control of the system to thrive because blockchain brings transparency

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Ayapp

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:24:27 AM

This is the same country where you get arrested by the police for having a dollar in your blockchain wallet or even having the wallet at all? that is actually very rich coming from the Nigeria authority.

▐ ▌   Emporium.Finance   ▐ ▌
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Marketplace and DeFi Liquidity Mining Platform
▲ ●    JOIN NOW    ● ▲[/center
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: