Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:54:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be hitting to $35000 soon - Buy it today!!  (Read 1979 times)
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 09:31:50 PM

Bitcoin will be hitting to $35000 soon - Buy it today!!

There is a strong buying signal. Buy it today now!

It is too soon to comment on the possibility of Bitcoin hitting $35,000. No one can doubt Bitcoin's potential, but I think the crypto market needs a lot of positive news from the world, politics can make Bitcoin go up in price as you mentioned.

hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 09:44:10 PM

I don't know it will hit 35000 or not as you didn't share any price chart of your's . But there is a lot of chance that Bitcoin will break it's all time high very soon. Maybe Paypal accept Bitcoin news will help BTC to reach ath.
Yes,i agree with you. When PayPal accepts bitcoin that time bitcoin going to up and now try to broken all-time record. Bitcoin price deepens on bitcoin positive news and service.Most of the time we see that bitcoin price increase for positive news from the company or government.If another multi-international company like as PayPal accepted bitcoin hope it will be near 50000$

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:51:40 PM

I understand why many people predicting high prices because they just wanted to build hypes in the market and encourage innocent people to invest and fall into the trap. But if you are here in crypto space for several years, this prediction is truly unrealistic and it can't buy their attention to believe and being hyped as well. It is way far from reality and even reaching to $20k is hard how much more at $35k?

We don't need to keep bullish every time we saw that the market is in the uptrend motion because that it will never go that way all the time. And I don't need to push ourselves thinking high as well because that it seems possible, $35k, $50k, some saying $100k.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:32:26 AM

I don't know it will hit 35000 or not as you didn't share any price chart of your's . But there is a lot of chance that Bitcoin will break it's all time high very soon. Maybe Paypal accept Bitcoin news will help BTC to reach ath.
Yes,i agree with you. When PayPal accepts bitcoin that time bitcoin going to up and now try to broken all-time record. Bitcoin price deepens on bitcoin positive news and service.Most of the time we see that bitcoin price increase for positive news from the company or government.If another multi-international company like as PayPal accepted bitcoin hope it will be near 50000$
PayPal have stop accepted bitcoin as payment way and you can't buy or sell bitcoin and altcoin though PayPal again, last day they give announce with PayPal not available for buying bitcoin and altcoin again, I think many respond from PayPal member were they but bitcoin and altcoin with PayPal account then make over load then PayPal have error system, just based on my opinion. How ever after PayPal accepted bitcoin and altcoin price going up and now after stopping price bitcoin down, always happen when good news price bitcoin raise and when bad news price down. Maybe we better waiting few time with PayPal could accept again for bitcoin or not.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
fortebettor

Activity: 355
Merit: 45

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 10:05:21 AM

yyy yyy I'm late as usual? oh no

Research are inspired by other experienced CSGO players from https://pro.eslgaming.com/  and  LOL ex-players and esports bettors from esporttalk.org , esportal and reddit.com and discord

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228376.0 - Astralis to win , fuck yeah
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 10:38:49 AM

Seriously you don't have to even scream out so loud asking people to buy. I guess he or she who knows what's happening in crypto space today won't just need to be left in behind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:45:24 PM

It looks like your forecast for the threat of disruption due to the current fall in bitcoin. On the one hand, we can assume that this fall is preparation for a dash.
On the other hand, it seems to me that this is a completely natural correction, the fall is due to the fact that large positions in bitcoin have been fixed now, which means that we are waiting for another long cycle of falling to the bottom.
Convincing others to buy bitcoin or to adopt bitcoin is also a good moves for those who still in doubt about it. Anyone could tell their predictions and about the declined happening right now, there is also the possibility that the market is preparing for something big to rise in the market. Who knows? The market is volatile and anything can happen in just a period or days in the market. However, I’m also positive hitting to $35k is possible in bitcoin but we cannot give when it will occur.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:11:48 PM

I do not believe to your signal, once you said something here you a proof or even a some information so a user will visited to your thread will trust but you will not provide so for sure your saying is useless.

It's very far to the reality your price for the bitcoin because now it is near to the $20,000 and even this value is we are not sure if it's reach because there is possibility that the value will down or it will dump if the crypto user will not responsible for their action they make if we remembered of what happen to the 2017 I hope it will not happen again in the next year.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:33:32 PM

I wonder what people are thinking now after seeing bitcoin have some heavy dump, the price that we are talking here seems only due to the recent hype, but now that the hype is over, I doubt we will still remain positive that bitcoin will hit this price anytime soon.

The line that says "buy it today" when the market is bullish is not attractive to people who understand the market movement already, but for newbie it is maybe effective to them as they are the ones who usually FOMO.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:55:21 PM

I wonder what people are thinking now after seeing bitcoin have some heavy dump, the price that we are talking here seems only due to the recent hype, but now that the hype is over, I doubt we will still remain positive that bitcoin will hit this price anytime soon.

The line that says "buy it today" when the market is bullish is not attractive to people who understand the market movement already, but for newbie it is maybe effective to them as they are the ones who usually FOMO.
only unexperienced traders will follow this word. "buy it today" will always bad word for us, expecially for beginner . we should not believe about it, research before decided everything in market its not as simple as with our imagination. better to analize every single factor that happen in market now, so we know is it good time to enter or not.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:57:17 PM

The bull run is almost going on in the market even if the price goes down it is going up again so now is a good time to invest the market will rise further it’s not possible to say how much it will rise but those who have held it before have pumped a lot. And now is a good time to invest in newcomers don't be discouraged if prices fall bitcoin will pump up very soon we need to move forward with positive thinking and faith.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:03:59 PM

The bull run is almost going on in the market even if the price goes down it is going up again so now is a good time to invest the market will rise further it’s not possible to say how much it will rise but those who have held it before have pumped a lot. And now is a good time to invest in newcomers don't be discouraged if prices fall bitcoin will pump up very soon we need to move forward with positive thinking and faith.
We are in bull run for sure and the price going up generally. Some dips are expected and all who are in the market for years know that. If people had faith on past years this is nothing.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:30:23 PM

We are in bull run for sure and the price going up generally. Some dips are expected and all who are in the market for years know that. If people had faith on past years this is nothing.

When you do really have experience on this market or simple you've been here for a while now then you would definitely believe that there would always be a recovery in price.

Riding up with the waves between price increase rally and dumps or simply some correction which does signify that we do deal with a healthy market.Thing here is that the level of volatility is

really just cant be comprehended by some people on where they do say that it is way too much or neither too deep to consider but they should really get used to it because
crypto is really that too volatile when it comes to movement.

$35000 is still far off and we should mind first on how we gonna break that previous ATH which is really a strong resistance level.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 10:32:50 PM

Now is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin, after the Bitcoin price has dropped to $ 17,000. But the $ 35,000 price target is unlikely
to be reached any time soon. Because the return to all time high prices has not yet been achieved, based on my analysis the Bitcoin
price this year will probably hit the price of $ 20,000 first. After that in 2021 the Bitcoin price will continue to rise, it is likely that
the Bitcoin price could reach $ 35,000 by the end of 2021.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 10:49:16 PM

Now is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin, after the Bitcoin price has dropped to $ 17,000. But the $ 35,000 price target is unlikely
to be reached any time soon. Because the return to all time high prices has not yet been achieved, based on my analysis the Bitcoin
price this year will probably hit the price of $ 20,000 first. After that in 2021 the Bitcoin price will continue to rise, it is likely that
It dropped to $16,400.

As for $35k, it's a free speculation just like those $50ks, $100ks and other high numbers that we see predicted by anyone.

I'm with you for 2021 and $35k.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 10:54:43 PM

It dropped to $16,400.

As for $35k, it's a free speculation just like those $50ks, $100ks and other high numbers that we see predicted by anyone.

Everyone is free to give his prediction but the strategy of investing in crypto is of course different from one person to another. Sometimes, we enjoy reading these speculations, giving positive vibes in our crypto life. But in the end, we need to face the reality as it is not always in sharp increase, there will always be ups and downs, and how you attack the situation is how you can make profits of your own. You can't rely from someone in cyberspace regarding your decisions. It is still on you, how you will take advantage of the market.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 10:56:02 PM

We are already in the season of ATH buddy but that doesnt mean downtrend wont happen cause you seem to forget that  the nature of the market is volatility and whenever it happens (downtrend) it purpose was to strengthen the market bullish by exiting the weak hands off the market which i believe the current dump in price have already made it happen.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:39:03 PM

It dropped to $16,400.

Everyone is free to give his prediction but the strategy of investing in crypto is of course different from one person to another. Sometimes, we enjoy reading these speculations, giving positive vibes in our crypto life. But in the end, we need to face the reality as it is not always in sharp increase, there will always be ups and downs, and how you attack the situation is how you can make profits of your own. You can't rely from someone in cyberspace regarding your decisions. It is still on you, how you will take advantage of the market.
It is part of investing journey in crypto. The ups and downs always come and that's the same with the other markets like stocks.

You are right that you don't have to rely with other people. But always take those advises and speculations with a grain of salt. You only rely on your decisions so whether results are good or bad, it is based on your decision.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:45:58 PM

It dropped to $16,400.

It is part of investing journey in crypto. The ups and downs always come and that's the same with the other markets like stocks.

You are right that you don't have to rely with other people. But always take those advises and speculations with a grain of salt. You only rely on your decisions so whether results are good or bad, it is based on your decision.
Everything will vary into your own decision because its your money after all and no one will have the right to stop or do mandate you on what to do.
Its not bad to hear out others words or sentiments but be always sure that you do always consider your own plan rather than on getting hyped yourself
into others words.In case you had followed it and the price had go to the opposite way then that would really be a regretful thing that you had done.
For now the best thing to think of is if the price would able to break its previous high or not but base of on the recent correction it seems it is trying to
make some serious pullback and then a big long green candle.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 09:17:09 AM

Maybe but one should understand that reaching 26k from 12k means more than double and any asset would take serious investment to jump that high and the market is so big so it is not easy for investors alone to pump the price that much. I believe there are whales getting into the market as well which have helped the price like the 2nd richest guy from Mexico has invested so things like that help the most even if they are not good for the market since we don't want more whales.

I am one of the guys who bought Bitcoins when the price went as low as 5k and I was able a buy small amount of coins and saved them so for me I am more than happy with the current price just hoping that it stays.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: