Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin needs more women.  (Read 3005 times)
lucates

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:43:17 AM

Have you really made research on it? In what country do you live? Probably, that is what happens in your country, but not in others.
And if you think about fewer women in Bitcoin, you also do not know everybody here, whether they are exactly male or female  Cheesy

I really want to ask, does the sex really influence the digital asset? Are women really limited to enter in the crypto world and technological world? DO really banks limit women's involvement in the digitalization era?

I don't know what happens to your country, but in my country, it is not. Everybody can get into the crypto world, even the exchange in my country needs KYC (in which it will tell the truth about the sex,), they will no matter whether it is male or female. there is no limitation about it.

..snipped..
This is what I mean, this study shows the truth, it may be only taking the sample, but at least, this is formal research...

Women in this era are different, they also want to involve in many more things. As long as there is no regulation about it, they will be really involved in what they want.

If there is no difference, then what's the importance of UN's SDGs like empowering women in the economy, closing gender gap in the world of work etc. The world is not about the so called developed countries and Bitcoin is not only encircle there, it's more than that. So we should widen our perception.Nowadays women in every field is appreciated and here too, let's empower them.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 02:42:23 AM

The industry is open to everyone in respect of any gender.
Bitcoin is created as digital asset, which men always look away to make money by doing a research work, base on that, men are more than females in crypto space, Bitcoin has empower many men to take of the women, accept few that want to learn and female are gradually coming into the business.
In fact, you have said the right thing that indeed all sectors today do not look at gender and anyone can do it and it is precisely those who are more prepared who can and are able to achieve it first to master.

as well as in the crypto space that the dichotomy between men and women is no longer limited to anyone who can do it and want to learn, so he is the one who is ready, in fact, for the sake of accuracy, we must admit that women are more dominant. so that in certain cases men actually have to learn a lot from women because crypto is a trait of accuracy and is more dominant, not energy, which is indeed a man who has the main portion.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 03:45:07 PM

When I saw that title post, I laughed to think about how in crypto, people are talking about gender. Do you think that by 2022 we need to talk about bitcoin or crypto needs girls? Dude, girls are already in crypto. I know lots of youtuber from my country, my neighboring countries, like India, Pakistan, and Nepal, where there are lots of crypto girls. Yes, they are making videos about crypto. Yeah, compared to boys, there are fewer girls, but it's not that many less. Lots of girls are entering into tech. They are interested in crypto. They are interested in tech. In our country, there are lots of female freelancers like graphics designers, web developers, and e-commers. There are many fields in the freelance market where some are schoolgirls, some are college girls, some are jobbers, and some are even housewives.So if you think girls are less in tech right now, then it's a mistake. Girls are in tech and they will be in crypto soon. Just wait some more years, dude, and wait for them.

It's true that men dominate the crypto/Blockchain industry. But that won't last for long, as women slowly join the revolution. We already have a large number of females on the Internet, so it should only be a matter of time before they fully embrace Bitcoin. Instead of focusing on which types of gender adopt Bitcoin, we should focus on how well it's decentralized. Adoption is growing at a fast pace so it's probable that there will be a balance between genders in the future. As long as there's a lot of people supporting Bitcoin, nothing else matters. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 04:25:46 PM

investing in crypto as far as I know there are no specific rules regarding gender and anyone can participate in bitcoin investments, especially women. but in general what we see that dominates in the bitcoin market are men and partly there is a group of women who are involved in the crypto market but they are rarely published in the media.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: