Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Archetype / Portion / Jason Rosenstein history  (Read 33 times)
archetype.mx (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 09:20:13 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2020, 11:47:23 PM by archetype.mx

Jason Rosenstein history
(Ver. 1, condensed summary)

2012:  Rightclick LLC registered in Florida where Jason Rosenstein would serve as Operations Manager

2013:  LM Association Inc. registered in Florida with 19 year Jason Rosenstein as CEO

Jason Rosenstein also registers Coinographer LLC as CEO in home state of New Jersey

2014:  Jason Rosenstein and Andre DeCastro speak on, “Why the BitLicense needs a review” on YouTube

2015:  Blockchain of Things (BCOT) founded with Jason Rosenstein as co-founder, company would later settle with the SEC for unregistered ICO

2016:  Jason Rosenstein registers Trancendus Technologies in Delaware

02/2017:  Jason Rosenstein creates Counterparty (XCP) account from which he mints and sells rarepepe tokens of his creation

06/2017:  Jason Rosenstein incorporates Trancendus Technologies in New York state

07/2017:  Jason Rosenstein sells RARE tokens, an ERC20 token on Ethereum which he proclaimed would be developed to deliver improvements over rarepepe on Counterparty/bitcoin

09/2017:  Jason Rosenstein proclaims, “I BUILT THE FUCKING BLOCKCHIAN OF THINGS ICO” thru Telegram message

10/2017:  Jason Rosenstein and RARE token project announce dev plans which will convert undeveloped, outstanding tokens to the newly branded Archetype tokens at a 10% discount via an IBO event (Initial burn offering).  Other compatible IBO tokens included bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin, dash, NEO, ethereum classic, doge, counterparty, pepecash, and monacoin

“We have $10,000.00 in BTC set aside to reward meme creators who make dank memes about Archetype and share them on social media...Get PAID!” says Jason Rosenstein aka Jbanna on bitcointalk post

11/2017:  First announced date for Archetype IBO fails to launch

12/2017:  Jason Rosenstein says, “the SEC’s not gonna come after us” in YouTube Archetype interview

Jason Rosenstein’s girlfriend, Marissa Roer, begins posting a series of Archetype bounty submissions on Reddit under the name meme_cita

“Archetype is hosting an airdrop on the telegram channel…” says Jbanna on bitcointalk post

01/2018:  Jason Rosenstein and Louis Parker aka MemeConscious hold live auction for their rarepepe XCP tokens at Rare Digital Art festival in NYC

Rescheduled Archetype IBO fails to launch

02/2018:  Third Archetype IBO reschedule fails to launch

Jason Rosenstein publishes CoinMarketCap top placement ad banner:  “Join Telegram Chat for +500 Free Tokens” (Archetype)

Jason Rosenstein attends EthDenver promoting Archetype IBO

Jason Rosenstein says, “I’m moving a lot into Portion at the $0.01 price. Last week of the ICO in Q4 is $0.012” thru Telegram message

Jason Rosenstein finalizes contract which sells Portion tokens to Archetype employee, also purchaser of RARE tokens.  Contract lists a 91.67% discount.  As of November, Friday the 13th, 2020, this contract still has not released tokens

03/2018:  Trancendus Technologies and acting president Jason Rosenstein files form D with SEC, “Sale and issuance to receive Trancendus Technology, Inc. tokens in the future via Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFT)”

03/2018:  Jason Rosenstein says, “I just locked down a deal on Portion.  We’re getting $5 million.” thru Telegram message

04/2018:  Fourth Archetype IBO reschedule fails to launch

05/2018:  Jason Rosenstein brings Archetype dev to Portion for continued development of the intertwined platforms with formal contract

Louis Parker pushed out of Archetype or silently “fired” at the direction of Jason Rosenstein

Jason Rosenstein drafts “Archetype Acquisition.pdf” for Louis Parker and the team, no agreement is reached or acted upon

06/2018:  Jason Rosenstein says, “I just called Peter (Engleman) to confirm with him.  Peter is down to officially come on board Archetype to assist with business development.  We can announce it in this blog post.” thru Telegram DM

07/2018:  Jason Rosenstein unexpectedly deletes Archetype Telegram chat and removes users that question him about the project in his Portion Telegram chat

Jason Rosenstein sends message to Archetype employee and RARE/Portion investor, “I’ve paid everybody back on my list expect for you now.  Please let me know your amount in time and $ you have contributed (include the RARE tokens) and I will be more than happy to reimburse you (or even 4X that amount in Porti tokens)...Portion is currently ‘Reg D’, heading for a ‘mini-IPO’ to be one of the first to legally issue tokens.”  As of November, Friday the 13th, 2020, Jason has returned no funds, despite this messaging

08/2018:  Jason Rosenstein unexpectedly deletes Archetype Twitter account, @Archetype_mx

09/2018:  “Pleased to Introduce our CEO - Jason Rosenstein” Portion Art Medium article

11//2018:  Rare and Archetype dev once formally hired to Portion, now fired

12/2018:  Jason Rosenstein releases Medium article, “The Porti Token:  Understanding the Benefits of STO vs. ICO”, now deleted

01/2019:  On YouTube interview Jason Rosenstein says, “It was a Rolex watch and it was just my own watch...bought the watch at a, just a dealer just around the corner…in this case I was able to show that I was the owner of the watch”.  Also, “In total we had 23 investors, the one leading guy was the first investor at WeWork so he’s very well known in the space.”

05/2019:  Portion sponsors Ethereal Summit charity auction and Consensys event, raising $46,600 for the Foundation for Art and Blockchain.  Work by Jason Rosenstein’s mother, Donna Payton, purchased by a Portion sponsor and Consensys employee from auctioneer Jason Rosenstein

06/2019:  Jason Rosenstein announces Portion Drops Rewards points

07/2019:  Archetype.mx website goes offline, as of November, Friday the 13th, 2020, Jason has released no Archetype token

08/2019:  email sent to Donna Payton, Jason Rosenstein’s mother and advertised Portion artist, suggesting we attempt to discuss and resolve this dispute involving her son.  As of November, Friday the 13th, 2020, no response received

09/2019:  Louis Parker says in regards to Jason, “He did threaten me with a cease & desist order if I spoke out against him…” in Telegram DM

12/18/19:  SEC releases settlement information for Blockchain of Things ICO, a company which Jason co-founded

12/2019:  Portion Gallery opens at 2307 Broadway in Manhattan with work by featured artist, Jason’s mother, Donna Payton

02/2020:  Enigma blockchain settles with SEC.  Jason Rosenstein advertised as an advisor to president Chris Boundikas at his previous project, Ravn App and Korrax

Portion Gallery, “Opening of 2120:  An Art Experience with YTG Agency and artist Jacob M Fisher”

04/2020:  Jason Rosenstein says to RARE investor/Archetype employee/Portion investor, “i have 4 attorneys.  5 if you include my parents.  The more you sabotage, defame, blackmail, the greater their list comes...it would be very sad to see it some to that but i am assured we have winnings cases...In the meantime I still am hopeful Portion comes out successful and investors like you can get a return”

Portion announced as REN protocol alliance member, based in Singapore.  Dark node mixing functionality is promoted feature

05/2020:  Jason Rosenstein claims he will “immediately begin the court filings” for “blackmail” claim against former Archetype employee, RARE/Archetype/Portion investor.  As of November, Friday the 13th, 2020, no contact has been received from Jason or his mother and father’s legal teams

Telegram DMs blocked, Jason Rosenstein stops answering SMS text communication

09/2020:  Portion token released direct to a DEX (decentralized exchange) with no KYC (know your customer) required, still no distribution to 2018 investors

Portion token added to first centralized exchange with no KYC required, still no distribution to 2018 investors

Fired RARE/Archetype/Portion dev threatened with legal action by Jason Rosenstein thru Telegram DM messages, on that same day, Jason removes his chat history with the former collaborator and employee

11/2020:  Jason Rosenstein’s Portion holds first “governance” vote, still no distribution of tokens to 2018 investors which would allow them to participate

IBO illegal cuz ICO on the side.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LawskyGonnaLaw

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 04:14:16 PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: