Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I sell ERC20 coins?  (Read 1114 times)
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:38:40 PM

There are vast majority of ERC20 coins around and they  are listed on several exchanges.
So it depends on the exchange where the coin you want to sell is listed. Though idex used to be a good exchange for ERC20 tokens before but they don't have much volume again. Try other exchanges like uniswap

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ichi

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:49:14 PM

There are numerous trades that you can use to sell ERC20 tokens, I will give a few guides to you and they are alright for you to utilize, including Forkdelta, Idex, Probit and it can likewise be on Uniswap which is right now moving, just on Uniswap I see there additionally Defi tokens recorded there, so the main trade you can zero in on and especially like Etherdelta in the past is Forkdelta.
BDBitcoinExpart

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:24:09 PM

You can sell your ERC20 tokens at Exchange Exchange.  However, the minimum token of any Exchange token is specified. Which you must aim for. If there is no minimum amount then you cannot deposit.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 04:24:43 PM

Just like what the tittle say Where can I sell ERC20 coins? like etherdelta back on the days. It's been years since I last sell some coins so I forgot the sites where I sold them. Just want to ask if there are still good sites to sell ERC20 coins like etherdelta. TIA

Do you live in a cave?  Cheesy

There are a lot of Decentralized exchanges out there. I don't think you know uniswap but if your token is listed there, you can easily trade your token. There are other decentralized exchanges but like etherdelta in 2017, all fees are high af as of this moment due to the high network traffic in the ethereum blockchain. You can use centralized exchanges (lower fees) but pick the right and reliable exchange.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 01:54:17 PM

There are lots of way to sell your erc20 token. You could sell it on centralised and decentralised exchanges both. It depends on which coin you have and where you want to sell. It will be better if you check and find your coin at coinmarketcao or coingecko. Where you will find every information including where it listed. Then you can sell on those exchanges. But the problem is which exchange you use do some research on it before any kind of deposit. That's it.

chrismalize

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 03:31:19 PM

There are several exchanges available for you to trade any ERC20 tokens. However, I highly recommend #Brexily simply because, it has grade 1 security, easy to use, 24/7 customer support, low fee etc. Above all developed by one of the leading blockchain companies EverusWorld.
BryanJohn

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:02:56 AM

yes i think you can sell on LedgerDex, which allows users to buy and sell any ERC20 tokens, including tokens that are not listed on any exchange.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:20:49 PM

Just like what the tittle say Where can I sell ERC20 coins? like etherdelta back on the days. It's been years since I last sell some coins so I forgot the sites where I sold them. Just want to ask if there are still good sites to sell ERC20 coins like etherdelta. TIA

is etherdelta still functioning properly? because to be honest, after the etherdelta hack, a few years ago, I personally never accessed the exchange again and as far as I remember, etherdelta changed its name to forkdelta and several times I used forkdelta but it was not as easy as doing erc20 token sale transactions in the previous market or etherdelta . and until now, maybe some markets like idex have been my choice to sell tokens or erc20 coins now and even then if the token is listed on their market list, but not infrequently I also use the official exchange of the project token.

kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:52:21 PM

You can sell it anywhere even on etherdelta or forkdelta, but recently due to the defi trend so many tokens are listed on uniswap, you can check the tokens you have and check there

Harrison chinoye

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 02:07:22 PM

for me after the etherdelta hack, a few years ago, I personally never accessed the exchange again and yes gas is always the issue, like you said  EtherDelta is an exchange that runs on Ethereum blockchain but all Dex are the same, and also is not free because you can't sell ERC20 tokens in Ethereum blockchain without gas, do you understand.    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: