Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 Best Crypto Telegram Groups ✅✅  (Read 776 times)
Yehle

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 07:13:26 PM

Yesterday, Bitcoin has reached $18,000, which is close to the previous 2017 ATH. It shows the importance of Bitcoin after ATH in 2017, then suddenly collapsed, and is now back to catch up and even surpass its ATH. Bitcoin is indeed valuable, and the demand for it continues to grow. Some large companies are now adopting and allowing the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies like Paypal and Square. Now, not only big companies but also millionaires want to buy and use cryptocurrency. I think nothing can stop the continued growth of Bitcoin adoption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caulddell

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:07:32 PM

The price of cryptocurrency will appreciate according to its price changes. However, because the market is very unstable, people are most afraid of putting their toes on this kind of investment. This is why it is necessary to look at the most successful and outstanding cryptocurrency investors.
Compared with fiat currencies, most members here overestimate Bitcoin. Others devalued fiat currency because it is easily affected by inflation and its value is declining, except for those rich countries that maintain or stabilize their economic growth. As we all know, the value of fiat currency will depend on the country’s economy, such as those assets, resources and how they are evaluated. But I don’t know how they evaluated it.
Arkright

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 09:02:41 PM

The price of cryptocurrency will appreciate according to its price changes. However, because the market is very unstable, people are most afraid of putting their toes on this kind of investment. This is why it is necessary to look at the most successful and outstanding cryptocurrency investors.
Compared with fiat currencies, most members here overestimate Bitcoin. Others devalued fiat currency because it is easily affected by inflation and its value is declining, except for those rich countries that maintain or stabilize their economic growth. As we all know, the value of fiat currency will depend on the country’s economy, such as those assets, resources and how they are evaluated. But I don’t know how they evaluated it.
Given the current climate of widespread adoption of Bitcoin, I will now work with Fiat. The price of Bitcoin has risen, but remember that this is not the highest level in history. It is still changeable, in fact, you won't use too much. I mean, in our country, very few companies use Bitcoin as a purchasing agent. I rely more on its potential as an investment rather than a payment method. I chose fiat currency because it links legal value with the country’s growth, and my country is in a state of equilibrium, so purchasing power is a good thing for fiat currency.
Tkaehinko

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 03:44:59 PM

After a long time, I returned to the world of cryptocurrency and I think these group can help me. but there are lot of . i have little to spend on this . so please suggest me a good group where real users share their experience.
Traders are often thinking get quick rich mentality and we should avoid it, if you want to be a trader who will consistent earning in the market even if the trend is bearish then you should think long term goal. As a trader it is important that we should be aware that winning and losing is part of the game, we should be used to it because there are a lot of knowledge and information that we may get.

Whenever you lose money, disappointment is part of the transaction. It's best to let yourself remind yourself that failure is normal and it is part of the process. In this way, you will be motivated. Experience is more important than money, so please don't make money in trading, but focus on acquiring knowledge first so that you can continue to make money in the market.
Blaswskiski

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 04:55:20 PM

For those who want to learn more about investment, this is a good topic and rich in content. everyone should join to these group to get up to date. Terms that must be known in investment. For me, the most effective way is to buy and hold in the last list. A very effective, versatile and proven strategy, not good for beginners. Less effort is required, but more results will depend on the investor and how he handles things that may directly affect the market of his portfolio.
VIllabandu

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:44:59 PM

For those who want to learn more about investment, this is a good topic and rich in content. everyone should join to these group to get up to date. Terms that must be known in investment. For me, the most effective way is to buy and hold in the last list. A very effective, versatile and proven strategy, not good for beginners. Less effort is required, but more results will depend on the investor and how he handles things that may directly affect the market of his portfolio.
There are definitely a lot of newbies in this forum, but I never advise them to use any out-of-the-box methods to get a passive source of income, but in the long run, it is always recommended to regularly invest in the benefits of Bitcoin. Yes, it will be passive, and 99% of your people will be assured, no matter what strategy you adopt. To be honest, after entering Bitcoin, I never considered any other investments. This is likely to cause me to also break the basic investment rules of diversification.
Kopichechke

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:55:27 PM

"Buy cheap (low) sell high" is a merchant strategy, and it does not always apply to the crypto market. In fact, I still collect information about all possible methods that may make some mistakes and make more money. I think knowledge is the foundation of every business.
putudavid

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:27:21 PM

I expect that some people will start to make a profit or sell their bitcoins. The highest price in history of these bitcoins is the break-even price, starting at $19,000 to $20,000.
But this time is different from the previous historical high. The previous FOMO is indeed huge compared to the price this time. Since $10,000, it has been neutral.
Atiyeh

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 01:23:10 PM

I expect that some people will start to make a profit or sell their bitcoins. The highest price in history of these bitcoins is the break-even price, starting at $19,000 to $20,000.
But this time is different from the previous historical high. The previous FOMO is indeed huge compared to the price this time. Since $10,000, it has been neutral.
Apart from Bitcoin, I have never invested money or time in any other cryptocurrency. If you plan to buy Bitcoin, then my advice is to be good anytime, anywhere, and then continue to accumulate more and stick to it until you get a decent profit.
Embelen

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:33:30 PM

As we have seen, the price is positive, and hope that many stakeholders will join this community. The good news is that top companies have realized that, like PayPal, encryption is a good payment method. There is no doubt that with the participation of millions of users, this news has given a good boost to the crypto community. Even if experienced encryption users do not like to use the platform, it is still good for adopting encryption.
Swarthzbaugh

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:42:38 PM

Since Bitcoin essentially allows to "become its own bank", the responsibility for storing cryptocurrency lies mainly with users. A popular saying in the crypto community is "not your key, not your bitcoin", which means that whoever masters the key phrase of the wallet can control the coins in it.
The positioning against inflation is the result, not the essence. If people lose confidence in the ability of the government to maintain a trusted social covenant on which fiat currencies are based, then the value of these currencies will collapse, leading to hyperinflation. Because of its depoliticized status, Bitcoin's value in that environment has increased.
Abrell

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 06:28:23 PM

After a long time, I returned to the world of cryptocurrency and I think these group can help me. but there are lot of . i have little to spend on this . so please suggest me a good group where real users share their experience.
One of the best ways to get first-hand information is to check the encryption group in the telegram. administrator The channel is always ready to share news about startups and projects. Here you can find popular Create gifts or farms with token rewards only.
You can get some articles from Binance Academy. Candles, volume, and price actions are all sufficient for trading. Do not use all the money to trade and bear the loss when trading. Investing is safer and better to bring profits to your capital. Trading is fun and can help you stay active in the market, but you may get lost.
Westerngren

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 07:31:10 PM

One of the best ways to get first-hand information is to check the encryption group in the telegram. administrator The channel is always ready to share news about startups and projects. Here you can find popular Create gifts or farms with token rewards only.
You can get some articles from Binance Academy. Candles, volume, and price actions are all sufficient for trading. Do not use all the money to trade and bear the loss when trading. Investing is safer and better to bring profits to your capital. Trading is fun and can help you stay active in the market, but you may get lost.
also, Watch the YouTube video of Andreas Antonopoulos, who is giving a speech on Bitcoin. I found that he obviously has deep basic technology and enthusiasm for Bitcoin, which goes far beyond the absolutely fascinating range of making money. This guy is about everything Bitcoin can do for the world and explains it, and the background is a very easy to understand way. You might also want to find the Joe Rogan podcast where Joe talks with Andreas. It seems simpler to look at them, which I think is absolutely fascinating.
egnew

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 05:58:34 PM

Man, Bitcoin has not stabilized. It is aggressive in the bull market. If your altcoin shows no signs of growth, sell it to Bitcoin. Bitcoin will soon create a new ATH and may run on its token. However, if your altcoin is one of the top coins, don't worry. I think they will also benefit from this bull market. I can see that ETH and MXR and other major altcoins are also rising during this bull market.
In the past, many high-profile hackers and security breaches led to the theft of millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on various platforms. Although the security of the main trading platform has been strengthened, potential Ethereum buyers need to make sure that they are familiar with the smart contract of their token-a form of account on the Ethereum blockchain that can send transactions over the network.
lacoss

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 06:54:01 PM

Yesterday, Bitcoin has reached $18,000, which is close to the previous 2017 ATH. It shows the importance of Bitcoin after ATH in 2017, then suddenly collapsed, and is now back to catch up and even surpass its ATH. Bitcoin is indeed valuable, and the demand for it continues to grow. Some large companies are now adopting and allowing the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies like Paypal and Square. Now, not only big companies but also millionaires want to buy and use cryptocurrency. I think nothing can stop the continued growth of Bitcoin adoption.
The sudden price spike can be largely attributed to Bitcoin's massive rebound this year. The digital token grew 160% year-on-year, and its trading price on Monday was approximately $18,632, close to a three-year high.
ramonee

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:59:39 PM

Some would say that not all Bitcoin investors are created equal. But they can be divided into larger categories: retail and institutional. Retail Bitcoin investors are people like us who operate alone (or with a few friends), have relatively little investment, and are largely unorganized. This does not mean that the disadvantages of retail investors must be lower, because some people's capital is even enough to match the institutional capital.
Recent data seems to indicate that institutional interest in Bitcoin is rising. This can be attributed to the poor performance of traditional assets and the decline in the purchasing power of the dollar. As a result, Bitcoin is increasingly being approved by companies that hold them as part of the treasury or on behalf of their customers.
One thing I have always believed in is that there is a rise so high and so fast every time. There will always be bubbles. You can say that the bubble has now been created. The explosion is only a matter of time. So will the end of the year be an offseason? According to my prediction, this is impossible. There is no altseason like a few years ago. The price-increasing altcoins were chosen because they are of good quality and are always developing.
Hornburg

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 09:03:33 PM

The sudden price spike can be largely attributed to Bitcoin's massive rebound this year. The digital token grew 160% year-on-year, and its trading price on Monday was approximately $18,632, close to a three-year high.
[/quoteThe recent growth of altcoins has not been as fast as in 2017. Many people talked about the 4-year bull market cycle, and it seems that this is still the beginning of the next big bull market trend. When the price of Bitcoin is very stable, this may be a signal for Bitcoin traders to send out alternative currencies I have watched it many times.]
Boughtllear

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:26:24 PM

Some would say that not all Bitcoin investors are created equal. But they can be divided into larger categories: retail and institutional. Retail Bitcoin investors are people like us who operate alone (or with a few friends), have relatively little investment, and are largely unorganized. This does not mean that the disadvantages of retail investors must be lower, because some people's capital is even enough to match the institutional capital.
Everybody looks so happy and optimistic about Bitcoin bull rally, everything is going fine for the crypto king and many expect it to last forever including myself. Do you really think so? I'm not talking about some corrective retracement, which is healthy for the market too.
What do you think can be the biggest threat for Bitcoin in current situation? In my opinion it can be only some sudden governments shift in regulations and laws to ban Bitcoin (which I don't really think may happen), otherwise there are basically no obstacles or threats.
bowirng

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 06:08:42 PM

The current situation looks much better. Many people don't want BTC to reach the previous ATH before the end of this year, and it is very likely for now. Taking into account the overall global economic situation, I think BTC is currently quite safe, because it has become an increasingly important participant in the financial market, and it has also helped many people through difficult times.

If we are talking about possible bans, the worst that can happen is that cryptocurrency exchanges are banned-of course in the United States and the European Union, this may be the strongest market. We all know that doing so will put a lot of pressure on the rest of the world, and it is only a matter of time before BTC becomes something that is difficult or impossible to trade. However, I don't think this will happen (especially at this time) because BTC will not pose a threat to anyone whose market share is still small.
kesecker

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:43:35 PM

The biggest threat facing Bitcoin is "the United States", because we both buy and sell Bitcoin and feel panic. Therefore, if Bitcoin is dumped, we are also the cause. This is my opinion. Unfortunately, it is certain that many of us are what Bitcoin has achieved this year, and I think we will become even happier this time because we are close to $20,000 per Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: