Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 Best Crypto Telegram Groups ✅✅  (Read 776 times)
Dettenne

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:46:44 PM

The price of cryptocurrency will appreciate according to its price changes. However, because the market is very unstable, people are most afraid of putting their toes on this kind of investment. This is why it is necessary to look at the most successful and outstanding cryptocurrency investors.
Some would say that not all Bitcoin investors are created equal. But they can be divided into larger categories: retail and institutional. Retail Bitcoin investors are people like us who operate alone (or with a few friends), have relatively little investment, and are largely unorganized. This does not mean that the disadvantages of retail investors must be lower, because some people's capital is even enough to match the institutional capital.
The biggest threat facing Bitcoin is "the United States", because we both buy and sell Bitcoin and feel panic. Therefore, if Bitcoin is dumped, we are also the cause. This is my opinion. Unfortunately, it is certain that many of us are what Bitcoin has achieved this year, and I think we will become even happier this time because we are close to $20,000 per Bitcoin.
Few people then took Bitcoin as something serious, and even a few years later the situation was not much better in this regard. It was only after 2017 that there was a change in the sense that people realized what potential lies in Bitcoin, although many will only realize this in the period to come.

It's hard to say that you shouldn't regret a missed opportunity, but if you just imagine what it will be like 10 years from today - you have a new chance to be a part of something that has yet to shine in full splendor.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Santailler

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 02:31:20 PM

Yesterday, Bitcoin has reached $18,000, which is close to the previous 2017 ATH. It shows the importance of Bitcoin after ATH in 2017, then suddenly collapsed, and is now back to catch up and even surpass its ATH. Bitcoin is indeed valuable, and the demand for it continues to grow. Some large companies are now adopting and allowing the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies like Paypal and Square. Now, not only big companies but also millionaires want to buy and use cryptocurrency. I think nothing can stop the continued growth of Bitcoin adoption.
The sudden price spike can be largely attributed to Bitcoin's massive rebound this year. The digital token grew 160% year-on-year, and its trading price on Monday was approximately $18,632, close to a three-year high.
[/quoteThe recent growth of altcoins has not been as fast as in 2017. Many people talked about the 4-year bull market cycle, and it seems that this is still the beginning of the next big bull market trend. When the price of Bitcoin is very stable, this may be a signal for Bitcoin traders to send out alternative currencies I have watched it many times.]
In the past few days, everyone is very happy, the market is green, Bitcoin is making it more interesting and meaningful, but, just like the cryptocurrency market, there will be a corrective correction, where the price Will fall, just like you, I don't do it. It cannot be regarded as a threat, but as a market reaction. However, when asked whether the bull market will last forever, I think no one can answer this question, because no one can predict anything.On the other hand, regarding the possible threats Bitcoin may face, I think it will still come from the government. The reason is that market sentiment and sentiment are always there. Once the government says anything unfavorable to the market, people will respond to it, and the result will be seen in the market. Finally, there is no way to ban Bitcoin now because it has grown so much, so precious, so powerful and not controlled by the government.On the other hand, regarding the possible threats Bitcoin may face, I think it will still come from the government. The reason is that market sentiment and sentiment are always there. Once the government says anything unfavorable to the market, people will respond to it, and the result will be seen in the market. Finally, there is no way to ban Bitcoin now because it has grown so much, so precious, so powerful and not controlled by the government.

Nienhaus

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:04:52 PM

Since Bitcoin essentially allows to "become its own bank", the responsibility for storing cryptocurrency lies mainly with users. A popular saying in the crypto community is "not your key, not your bitcoin", which means that whoever masters the key phrase of the wallet can control the coins in it.
"I think every major bank, every major investment bank, every major high net worth firm is going to eventually have some exposure to bitcoin or what's like it, which is gold or some kind of commodities,"  said by Legendary investor Bill Miller.

As Bitcoin is now sitting at its highest historical levels and the crypto community is anticipating more records in the near future, it is important to remember that the safety of crypto holdings very much depends on the user.
The Bitcoin moment has not yet begun. Its price may exceed the highest peak. As of now, the price of Bitcoin has stayed at the level of 19K to 19200 USD. There are still people who suspect that Bitcoin will collapse immediately, but the price of Bitcoin is very optimistic. Altcoins is now developing and I am very satisfied with my investment. Even though the investment amount is not as large as others, I still manage to profit from the market.
Mcinroy

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:32:01 PM

The price of cryptocurrency will appreciate according to its price changes. However, because the market is very unstable, people are most afraid of putting their toes on this kind of investment. This is why it is necessary to look at the most successful and outstanding cryptocurrency investors.
Man, Bitcoin has not stabilized. It is aggressive in the bull market. If your altcoin shows no signs of growth, sell it to Bitcoin. Bitcoin will soon create a new ATH and may run on its token. However, if your altcoin is one of the top coins, don't worry. I think they will also benefit from this bull market. I can see that ETH and MXR and other major altcoins are also rising during this bull market.
The perception of "big money" flowing into the market is very tricky. People don't often admit that the total transaction volume is based on movement. For every coin sold, one person buys it. Therefore, at any given moment, you can reduce the total transaction volume of any coin by half and determine the transaction volume of the trader who buys or sells. Most traders actually sell at a loss because the market is volatile. If you are not involved in coin trading, this is very tricky. If you don’t understand the exchange and the overall market type you are in, then you lose money.
Jagirllo

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:28:52 PM

I expect that some people will start to make a profit or sell their bitcoins. The highest price in history of these bitcoins is the break-even price, starting at $19,000 to $20,000.
But this time is different from the previous historical high. The previous FOMO is indeed huge compared to the price this time. Since $10,000, it has been neutral.
Apart from Bitcoin, I have never invested money or time in any other cryptocurrency. If you plan to buy Bitcoin, then my advice is to be good anytime, anywhere, and then continue to accumulate more and stick to it until you get a decent profit.
In terms of making a living off of bounties, it's a very tricky subject. Money from bounties is staggered as you said, you're not getting paid RIGHT NOW, but in 3-4 months. Who knows what can happen, more than often these coins die, in some cases they rise expoentially. You can expect about half of those bounties will be total failures and bring you no profit, the other half may bring you good returns, and 1-2 will actually be the majority of the money you make. I can't give you hard ratios, but from my experience, 1/10 1/20 coins i view have some potential.
Nienhaus

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:28:03 PM

If you are cautious, smart and research the coin to better understand the coin, then you will come to an epiphany, that is, the real cryptocurrency, how many shit coins there are and how to encrypt it. Maximize your time and get a lot of revenue/profit. This requires a lot of dedication. Once again, you can make a living, but it depends on how much life you need. I am not an expert bounty hunter, but I understand how coins fail/success and all the questions and discussions raised by other bounty hunters. The best way is to find a group that discusses bounty, which will help you learn more.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:06:09 PM

Thanks for this list. Will look into it. The last group "IEO pool" means that investors can participate in pool in private sales or no? Have you participated personally already there?
ZUCHA

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:25:17 PM

Very good initiative but there are lots of group out there. How do you differentiate from them? Because too many group is really confusing.
Compared with social media such as Facebook, Telegram is indeed the most popular cryptocurrency category. But if you look at it as a whole, I think it is wrong. It's just that most of the functions in Telegram are easier to use and effective. that's for these groups will provide you  the best crypto news and experience. Don't let you confuse.
KLEPACKII

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:34:41 AM

Very good initiative but there are lots of group out there. How do you differentiate from them? Because too many group is really confusing.
Have to tell that great post. Very helpful for newbies like me. Is there any other group like this?
As i know ICO Speaks News is one of the best crypto telegram group. Here you will find a brief overview of the most important encryption events. Since the channel does not provide any source links, it is more suitable for those who just want to continue to follow rather than learn more. Likewise, people will find daily news summaries there.
BEIDLEMANA

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:23:42 PM

Compared with social media such as Facebook, Telegram is indeed the most popular cryptocurrency category. But if you look at it as a whole, I think it is wrong. It's just that most of the functions in Telegram are easier to use and effective. that's for these groups will provide you  the best crypto news and experience. Don't let you confuse.
The most basic way to find a new channel is to use Telegram's built-in search function. Although this allows you to search for existing messages, it can also double as a channel search. And in this post every telegram group is enable this feature. for anyone thease group supposed to be best crypto telegram groups.
fetzner

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:49:00 PM

ICO Speaks RU is an encrypted telegram group that has been fully translated into Russian, which makes it possible Make CIS countries part of the ICO speaking community. to get the best russian content like news updates , projects reviews ,airdrop bounties , giveaways , everything you can have.This is the best crypto telegram group for russian speaking people.
cryptotelegramgroups (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:29:03 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2020, 08:18:32 PM by cryptotelegramgroups

New updated article about crypto telegram groups by link https://www.imcgrupo.com/crypto-telegram-groups/  and https://cryptotelegramgroups.com/
Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzQ21aJrptc
Medium https://medium.com/@cryptotelegramgroups
cryptopediabd

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 09:04:53 PM

Have to tell that great post. Very helpful for newbies like me. Is there any other group like this?
As i know ICO Speaks News is one of the best crypto telegram group. Here you will find a brief overview of the most important encryption events. Since the channel does not provide any source links, it is more suitable for those who just want to continue to follow rather than learn more. Likewise, people will find daily news summaries there.
not only just ico speaks news but also other groups are very good and credible according to me. A lots of people are there and very good community are has established. its really great for the betterment for our crypto community. these are the best crypto telegram groups no doubt.
If one genuinely want to join in any telegram group then these groups are really great source of his thirst. gotta be great to join these crypto telegram groups to learn and to keep up to this community. definitely these are the best crypto telegram groups.
I am using free pro crypto signal @cryptosignalsMG. It's money guru signal. This gentleman promoted ico & pro signal with 0 cost. You should check out also.
cryptotelegramgroups (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:42:56 AM

Here's new article about The best crypto telegram groups and channels, you can check out https://icospeaks.com/the-best-crypto-telegram-groups-and-channels
Nishawa

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:46:34 AM

Here's new article about The best crypto telegram groups and channels, you can check out https://icospeaks.com/the-best-crypto-telegram-groups-and-channels
I just finished riding it and What I found is, around 10 different crypto channels from ICO, IEO, DeFi and it's very interesting channels to follow. Espetialy for me as Im an investor.
xl energy coin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:50:06 AM

I just finished riding it and What I found is, around 10 different crypto channels from ICO, IEO, DeFi and it's very interesting channels to follow. Especially for me as Im an investor.

Hello my friend, let me also help you with this article. About the first channel, I saw there is a DeFimillion, as for me I think it's really the biggest DeFi channel, which os already collected 250 ETH in the pre-sale stage, I think it's really interesting channel. here's the link https://t.me/DeFimillion
Nishawa

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 11:02:24 AM

I found this article on News website about crypto telegram groups, THis should be interesting for everyone.

https://techbullion.com/10-of-the-best-telegram-crypto-groups/
ozdemibr

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 01:55:25 PM

Hi all.

I have been coding my own indicators for a long time. I opened the Telegram channel very short time ago. Here are trading signals and reports on a regular basis. You can look at the reports and see the success rate yourself.

If you wish to join the channel:

https://t.me/cryptozd

PS: All signals from now will be in English. Cheer up!
Nishawa

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 10:11:40 AM

I found a new update on icospeaks website about crypto groups for beginners  https://icospeaks.com/news/crypto-telegram-groups-for-beginners/
Cryptobond777
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 10:14:30 AM

sounds good, same I found on Crunchbase https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/crypto-telegram-groups
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: